• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Only a couple more days are left of this year guys. With all of the good new for Boruto that has been announced, the year of 2020 will be great. Of course we can't forget about all of the moments of Boruto from 2019. Please discuss your favorite moments of the yearƒæ║ƒì£ƒìíƒÑó

08395A7A-A228-4742-A956-B67D1C32A628
7151E1A5-25C0-4110-9C25-58F34BF8C750

Meh right after that she even with the 3 tone sharingan activated couldn't keep up with his speed at all when he ran circles around her

Lmao it is kinda wild tbh. Like Oro Chan thought he was the big bad just to get shafted.

Who knows what Oro has in stores in Boruto tho.

He definitely has some secrets

Figured I might bring this up here, since this is the general discussion board. I'm just seeing if anyone knows why we don't use the density of the earth for our Naruto Moon calcs.

First comment of the year. And with good news

Naruto dodged a photon beam in Naruto Retsuden chapter 2

M3X said:
First comment of the year. And with good news

Naruto dodged a photon beam in Naruto Retsuden chapter 2

Mind linking me this on discord?

I feel like I know the feat but at the same time I don't because there was another feat with a photon beam Naruto dodged but it wasn't Naruto but Shikamaru because he knew he was being targeted

I only have the portuguese translation now, because when rhe chapter is released, we got a portuguese translation

Meh doesn't matter I take your word on it bro. There aren't even too many English translations.

So yeah Naruto dodging a photon beam is a great supporting feat for the Delta feat. Great find bro

Dude the Three new light novel that released last year bro lol they've been cofnirmed canon for the longest ever since they were added to the canon time line of the story events with Boruto

The Retsuden series

funny how if minato attmepted to sense the masked mans chakra he would have realized it was obito, he is a sensory type afterall

Hello, I don't know if this has already been addressed, but in the Kawaki stats on the manga card, would it be a 2x multiplier for Karma? on the card, its physical attributes double in relation to its base form.

Back