• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, since Boruto: Two Blue Vortex has been released and it's been a few days since that passed. I feel like I need to update some things from my Kawaki retcon post. So back in the post, I said that Kawaki "Kawaki can't fly" and that" and "he hasn't learned to use more of Ōtsutsuki powers and abilities, and he hasn't learned how to fly yet." Yeah, I'm going to have that retconned now, as now the dude can fly. The dude literally during the three-year time period gained the ability to fly. And now only than that the dōjutsu that Kawaki got from Isshiki. Well doing the three-year time period, Kawaki got all of the spokes from the eye. He now has all 8 spokes the dōjutsu. During the three-year time period, he gained the other three spokes. I've also seen a theory video by Naruto Explained where he theorizes that the unnamed dōjutsu of Isshiki Ōtsutsuki, might have more abilities I don't know if that's true but it happens I'll have this on another retcon. And remember the Daikokuten dimension where Kawaki sent Naruto and Hinata? Well, apparently Kawaki has the ability to enter and exit the Daikokuten dimension of his own accord. I'll show scans and the theory video now and here they are:

Kawaki in the Daikokuten dimension
08.jpg
09.jpg

Kawaki flying
22.jpg

All eight spokes of Isshiki's dōjutsu
32.jpg

Here's the theory video

Last edited:
Back