• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

if cm is x10 and its a weaker sm we cant say the sm amp is atleast 10? both use nature energy to amp their physicals its just CM has bad side effects

yeah thats why i said atleast lol but we know the basline is 10x via jirobo, i have seen a argument for it being inbetween 4th and 6th tailed naruto though

If we use the multiplier, we need to use it across the board for all of his forms that include SM, which doesn't work since he gets a boost higher than 10x.

we cant say atleast 10? im sure there are forms that we dont know the multiplier of that we give atleast to like ssg

and tbh atleast we have somewhat of a basis with SM idk how to get a kcm1 or 2 multiplier let alone so6p

Well, I think that at least Kurama Mode should have a multiplier, but I understood what the @Wrath is saying, if they were to consider the 10x minimum, it wouldn't work, because they would have to add that to all SM users, and we would have inconsistencies with the achievements, since Mode increases well over 10x.

Well, if it was considered 10x in Kurama and SM Mode, we would have a Naruto FTL +, it would be beautiful to see that, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Form like these in general aren't getting multipliers unless one is stated. Not only is it useless to try and find by what number the transformation increased the power of the user, it is generally not worth it as the increase is very, very rarely consistent if used again when the person gets a power boost or his power just changes in general.

Really IMO giving a set of multiplier (or a specific statement of something) for a specific ability/power is kinda useless, since often times it's portrayed inconsitently. It's like Megaman being said to have 1500 horsepower, yet it's clearly shown to be able to lift a Giant fortress with ease, or Josuke saying Crazy Diamond can punch over 300 km/h, yet managing to somewhat match Star Platinum, who is faster than light.

The orders of magnitude actually got accepted. We just don't use it because of the fact that it was made in regards to a specific attack from the guy who transformed.

The multiplier is actually consistent for KCM Naruto. Idk how his AP would look after the revisions but before it was consistent.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
An ability getting that accepted doesn't mean another will.
The page off multipliers even says the bigger the multiplier, the more exhaustive the proof to take any stated numbers seriously and not just slap higher/far higher.
???? did u read what i said ?

wiki accpted orders of magnitude

"However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary."

^Anyone cares about multiplier rules?

Seeing how DB fans (including staff) are trying to get MFTL+ from a single Rel feat by multiplying it to 6000x or smth.

Look up Dragon Ball Piccolo Moon feat thread.

People were proposing MFTL+ from upscaling a single Rel feat with Multipliers and such.Which is obviously not right and inconsistent.

Zezu1995 said:
guys is naruto really in rikudo mode? shouldnt he have that 9 marking in the back?
He still has Six Path Sage Mode. His eyes has that cross pupils but he doesn't have the orange pigmentation around his eyes. Also he can use some Six Path techniques, like Lava Rasenshuriken.

thats not a six path skill lmao.. thats just using son gokus chakra.. all the bijuus have to agree to give him some.,.. which iirc 2 stopped doing

Well, about the Rikudou Mode, of course he still has it, his pupils and the absence of the orange pigmentation of the normal Sage Mode are proof that he uses the Six Path Senjutsu with the Kurama Mode, and if you look him in the eye on the colored cover one of Boruto's chapters (I think 33), his eyes have the same coloration as the Six Paths transformation of the war

Zezu1995 said:
thats not a six path skill lmao.. thats just using son gokus chakra.. all the bijuus have to agree to give him some.,.. which iirc 2 stopped doing
That's all that's required for Six paths rikudo alongside Hagoromo's chakra

You need all 9 bijuu chakra and Hagoromo's chakra which Naruto still has, the Sakura novel literally called him an essentially ten tails Jinchuuriki just like he was in the war

We've had this conversation over like a dozen threads and it comes down to the same thing

Short answer: Yes Naruto still has Rikudo mode and he uses it, Ikemoto just has a different illustrative portrayal of the mode than Kishimoto so it confuses people

About multipliers, I already realized that they can be somewhat inconsistent, but in your guys opinion, can the Gods of the verse reach the FTL +?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a common misconception about Naruto's Six Path Sage Mode. Six Paths Sage Mode basically looks identical to the standard Toad Sage Mode, minus the orange pigmentation around Naruto's eyes. It's just that everytime Naruto uses this mode, he stacked KCM (which seems to use all 9 Bijuu Chakra together, not just Kurama's) on top of it, giving that orange glow on Naruto's body.

IMO, the reason New Era Naruto with SPSM looks different than the war arc is because Naruto now has both halves of Kurama, so 100% of it instead of 50% like before. Therefore Naruto only relies on Kurama's Chakra instead of all 9 Bijuu mixed together like before, this is possibly because of Kurama being much stronger than other Bijuus.

Back