• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Kronika seems to be the strongest character and she is only Large Planet level here in the wiki.
Then kaguya definitely beats them,she just goes to her dimension prepares her Etsb and then uses ameno and brings MK characters in that dimension,exploding the Etsb and beating them all
Kronika can stop time and rewind time too, but I don't know if Kaguya scales to Momishiki's time manipulation feat or Sasuke's resistance against time manipulation.

Raikage got damaged by Naruto KCM. Saying he yanked a BD is head when his strongest attack got stopped got stopped by Joni level ninjas alongside Gaara

There isn't any evidence that the Raikage is comparable to the Eight-Tails Biju Bomb.

The Biju's existence as weapons of mass destruction wouldn't make any sense if the villages had fighters just as strong or more powerful than them.

M3X said:
It is stated that with a Jinchüriki they become stronger, logically, without one, they are weaker
But that doesn't apply to Naruto since his clones can use Kurama's powers. Also shouldn't War arc Naruto be stronger than Madara and Kaguya's ETSB? According to the lore the shadow clone technique halfs naruto's chakra per clone equally making him weaker per each clone and he was fighting Kaguya like a goat. Once Obito died and Naruto didn't had any clones on the battlefield he torn-off Kaguya's arm like nothing.

> Also shouldn't War arc Naruto be stronger than Madara and Kaguya's ETSB?

Absolutely not.

Damage3245 said:
There isn't any evidence that the Raikage is comparable to the Eight-Tails Biju Bomb.

The Biju's existence as weapons of mass destruction wouldn't make any sense if the villages had fighters just as strong or more powerful than them.
It's an important asset for sure, and would usually be the strongest, but it's not a rule or anything. There are exceptions such as Hashirama and the Raikage who can fight Biju to varying degrees.

AstralKing7 said:
Raikage got damaged by Naruto KCM. Saying he yanked a BD is head when his strongest attack got stopped got stopped by Joni level ninjas alongside Gaara
He didn't Naruto couldn't damage him with RS so he made the Raikage stab himself

M3X said:
Momo isn't stronger than Kaguya in any form. Adult Naruto is weaker than his teen self
Woah woah slow down there. I'm pretty sure a lot of us don't agree with this at all

Damage3245 said:
But not all villages had someone as strong as the Third Raikage, right ? He's one of the only kage that goes beyond 7-A

Naruto is stronger than Madara and Kaguya in the war arc because he made himself weaker and was still able to keep up with them and Sasuke scales to this because he could easily defeat Naruto's clones but had a harsh time agaisnt the original Naruto without clones. Naruto also did damage Kaguya when he had no clones and only damage her clothes when he used clones. Chakra is power in Narutoverse and this is the reason why I believe Naruto is stronger than both villains. Naruto's clones aren't as strong as his original self and his original self also losses chakra when using this technique.

A4BEeED
Ym4Ke5G
7208595-shadow clone seperate your chakra.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Damage3245 said:
But not all villages had someone as strong as the Third Raikage, right ? He's one of the only kage that goes beyond 7-A
Him, the 4th, Hiruzen, i think Onoki and Minato are probably all around that ballpark

Dante Demon Killah said:
They're all 7-A
The 4th Raikage was stronger than Perfect Jinchuuriki Bee (until he stagnated and Bee eventually got stronger and surpassed him by the 4th War), Hiruzen was stated to be the strongest Kage at the time of his death putting him above the 4th, Minato was stronger than both Perfect Jinchuuriki B and A in the 3rd War meaning he scales and like i said not sure about Onoki off the top of my head so most of them scale to Bijuu in some capacity

I know sasuke as a adult is stronger than his teen self, since his adult version has mastered the rinnegan to very high extent which his teen self never had. But don't know about if Naruto got stronger.

By feats kaguya seems stronger than momo

By statements and lore Momo seems stronger than kaguya

Really confusing ƒÿòÔØô

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I know sasuke as a adult is stronger than his teen self, since his adult version has mastered the rinnegan to very high extent which his teen self never had. But don't know about if Naruto got stronger.

By feats kaguya seems stronger than momo

By statements and lore Momo seems stronger than kaguya

Really confusing ƒÿòÔØô
Not really confusing. Naruto is equal to Sasuke and it was never stated that they got weaker, only that Naruto lost some of his battle sense and got a bit rusty. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

Naruto got stronger as well some of his best feats happen after the War in The Last and he now has another half of the 9 Tails and 15 years of training + Momoshiki saw him as the greater threat between him and Sasuke

By feats kaguya seems stronger than momo by statements and lore Momo seems stronger than kaguya

Namek Frieza has better on panel feats than Cell but Cell has better statements and lore do you consider Frieza stronger than Cell?

Back