• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Please no, I don't want Boruto to turn into DBZ. Even if there's massive power escalations later, Solar System Level+ is the max I'm fine with.

Didn't Naruto drained the whole planet's Natural energy when using Ashura Kurama Mode? Or is it just the max Kurama can store?

When Kurama said "It's everything that's available" (in the subbed anime at least) i thought he just absorbed the entire planet's worth of energy, considering how big of an explosion the Giant Rasenshurikens (Asura's balls? lol) + Indra's Arrow made.

Everything that is available just means what it means, that's all the energy that he has available to give him. Since Sasuke was about to shoot with his strongest technique and there wasn't much more time to charge further, could also just be him saying that's all he has to give right now.

Nothing indicated that the entire nature energy reserve of the world was exhausted.

The Causality said:
Oi Oi, Naruto god tier is now FTL?
I've missed many things, that's a good news i guess.
Yeah somebody brought up the fact that Naruto dodged lasers during his fight with Delta. After some debate, it's decided that Naruto god tiers is in fact FTL It also has some supporting feats from other media like Nauto dodging Photon cannons from one of the Naruto New Era novels. (I forgot which one)

h i see.LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Everything that is available just means what it means, that's all the energy that he has available to give him. Since Sasuke was about to shoot with his strongest technique and there wasn't much more time to charge further, could also just be him saying that's all he has to give right now.
Nothing indicated that the entire nature energy reserve of the world was exhausted.
Ah i see. Well that's just misinterpretationfrom my part then.

If Naruto absorbed all energy of the planet it would've turned into wasteland.

He absorbed all the energy in the area.

A question of pure opinion, how much do you think Kurama Mode and Sage Mode increase Naruto's physical attributes? do you think it reaches 10x each? or at least one of them?, well, the cursed seal of the jirobo increases his strength by 10x, apparently improving the attribute that the user stands out the most, in the case of Naruto do you think there would be a 10x increase too?

I was looking at some old topics and I saw a comment about this, i was curious to know what you guys think about it.

It seems to be much, much more than a 10x increase. Looking at the calculations, Pre-Sage Mode Naruto Rasenshuriken is rated at 18.4 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town Level+) meanwhile Sage Mode Naruto and other characters comparable to him already made triple-digit Megaton feats (Mountain Level to Mountain level+).

Latest Samurai 8 chaps are so wildly overpowered I think Kishi got sick of people complaining Naruto was weak and went balls out lmao

BMWFanboy said:
Latest Samurai 8 chaps are so wildly overpowered I think Kishi got sick of people complaining Naruto was weak and went balls out lmao
And they thought Naruto's power escalation was bad, lmao.

Do you know how many characters in S8 that can utterly stomp SPSM Naruto? I think I heard some of them doing Large Planet Level feats.

he could reach 1000x FTL multipliers from novel lol

Idk about this. Don't think any of the knowledgeable members really agree with it

We have known for a while they can use chakra and is the main reason for all of their ease doing superhuman physical feats (mostly), so I doubt it's that.

@Omimi

-1000x? is that said somewhere?

@KidKinsei

-In what novel is this said? Kakashi has more than one novel, and he says 1000x?

Anyway, I always wanted to know if there is at least a consensus here about a minimum Multiplier for KM and SM

Just some bullshits of "orders of magnitude stronger" that Omimi still trying to use even when it is baseless

idk the name of the novel, and no he dosent say 1000s just that they go into battle mode

by kcm are you refeering to kcm1 naruto?

sage mode should bare minimum 10x because: sage mode>sasuke and kimmimaros cursed seals of heaven and earth> random curse seals jirobo said was a x10 amp

@Wrath Of Itachi

What do you mean by that? so no multipliers, whether Kurama Mode or Sage Mode, don't work?

Back