• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wdym karma sealed?
Code power surpassed jigen so his power was sealed right? We also know his karma was not touched or sealed coz his karma remains the same sealed and unsealed. Asides that if amado could really seal Shinjutsu aka karma I'm sure he would have done that instead of giving boruto Byakugan pills. So the conclusion is what was sealed was codes pure abilities and nothing relating to his karma.
So unsealed base code would be above jigen..karma would just be a plus
I'm glad Neo and Karo agree, but I have no idea what WK not being sealed means. Even if WK is a static boost (i.e not a multiplier) Base NL Code + WK is still > Base Limited Code + WK. The safest possible interpretation would still be that Jigen wanted to restrict Code at his FP.

Edit: Lol at Sparkle and Neo terrorizing everyone with pages of arguing.

Actual jigen never wanted to limit code. Code on his own decided to do so.
What I'm saying is if the power being hyped up to surpass jigen came from code himself (at least mainly) and not his karma because if it came from karma then that would need to be sealed or suppressed too. The fact that his karma was not touched but his own latent power itself was sealed means the main reason if not the entire reason he surpasses jigen comes from his latent abilities and not from karma.
And tbh it checks out that everyone that awakened Shinjutsu from the cells they took all surpass jigen. Well we know nothing of present kk though

Actual jigen never wanted to limit code. Code on his own decided to do so.
Correct
What I'm saying is if the power being hyped up to surpass jigen came from code himself (at least mainly) and not his karma because if it came from karma then that would need to be sealed or suppressed too. The fact that his karma was not touched but his own latent power itself was sealed means the main reason if not the entire reason he surpasses jigen comes from his latent abilities and not from karma.
And tbh it checks out that everyone that awakened Shinjutsu from the cells they took all surpass jigen. Well we know nothing of present kk though
I am not disagreeing that only Code's base power was sealed. I am countering that Code's base could have been sealed because NL Base Code + WK was stronger than Jigen. So even if WK boost is a constant, it still would make sense for us to assume that WK NL Code is the version that is above Jigen because that is the safest assumption. Basically:

Let's say Jigen's power is 100 units. WK boost is worth 30 units. NL Base Code is 90 units. Limited Base Code is 60 units.

Limited Base Code is 60 < Jigen
Limited WK Code is 60 + 30 < Jigen
NL Base Code is 90 < Jigen
NL WK Code is 90 + 30 < Jigen

The numbers are of course arbitrary.

Code power surpassed jigen so his power was sealed right? We also know his karma was not touched or sealed coz his karma remains the same sealed and unsealed. Asides that if amado could really seal Shinjutsu aka karma I'm sure he would have done that instead of giving boruto Byakugan pills. So the conclusion is what was sealed was codes pure abilities and nothing relating to his karma.
So unsealed base code would be above jigen..karma would just be a plus
Ah I see what you mean. I'm not sure Karma is a linear boost though. That might be pretty strongly confirmed if it's still a significant amp for Post-TS Boruto, and if Base Kawaki is Tier 5 (since Karma was a significant help for him against the Juubi spawn)

i cant even lie, i really didnt think we would ever see Yodo ever again lmfao
GaA48BAbQAAZ2Du

Correct

I am not disagreeing that only Code's base power was sealed. I am countering that Code's base could have been sealed because NL Base Code + WK was stronger than Jigen. So even if WK boost is a constant, it still would make sense for us to assume that WK NL Code is the version that is above Jigen because that is the safest assumption. Basically:

Let's say Jigen's power is 100 units. WK boost is worth 30 units. NL Base Code is 90 units. Limited Base Code is 60 units.

Limited Base Code is 60 < Jigen
Limited WK Code is 60 + 30 < Jigen
NL Base Code is 90 < Jigen
NL WK Code is 90 + 30 < Jigen

The numbers are of course arbitrary.
These numbers are too close to each other considering the gap between limited and NL.

I don't think karma can be that much of a boost specifically codes. We know v1 is a boost but V2 is the main power house but that's not the main thing.

My thing . There are people that surpass jigen. This is not an easy feat as jigen is a power house. Now what similarity do they all share that make them surpass jigen? They were inplanted with shibai cells and the cells augmented and made the powerful.
Now they all surpass jigen. I don't see how code would be the different one and only surpass via karma.

Also when code usually talks about his power differencr with no limiters he seems to not even hint at karma. Like eve when he was making his army snd explaining to bug. He kept talking about his original power as opposed to karma.

Also think about this. If karma is thing that adds to his base power that made him supass jigen instead of going through the stress of limiting himself and leaving his powers in the hands of amado (who he hates), why not just not use karma? That way he'd be below jigen even if it's slightly? Dude seems to hate how his karma is a dud so much

My thing . There are people that surpass jigen. This is not an easy feat as jigen is a power house. Now what similarity do they all share that make them surpass jigen? They were inplanted with shibai cells and the cells augmented and made the powerful.
Now they all surpass jigen. I don't see how code would be the different one and only surpass via karma.
You know what? This actually makes sense. Cyborgs were all created above jigen. So it makes sense that Code would be above Jigen without WK just like Daemon is above Jigen without Karma.

Don't worry, if people accept that, they also have to accept all the other lightspeed statements
The problem is that we already have a lightspeed statement accepted. Now it becomes a cap (Arc).

With divine speed that transcends all known speed, this laser cuts at the speed of light, so fast that even Boruto cannot hope to dodge it. Truly astonishing

But you see, Code sucks
The problem is that we already have a lightspeed statement accepted. Now it becomes a cap (Arc).

With divine speed that transcends all known speed, this laser cuts at the speed of light, so fast that even Boruto cannot hope to dodge it. Truly astonishing
Are you doing a sarcastic hypothetical future impression?

These numbers are too close to each other considering the gap between limited and NL.

I don't think karma can be that much of a boost specifically codes. We know v1 is a boost but V2 is the main power house but that's not the main thing.

Also when code usually talks about his power differencr with no limiters he seems to not even hint at karma. Like eve when he was making his army snd explaining to bug. He kept talking about his original power as opposed to karma.

Also think about this. If karma is thing that adds to his base power that made him supass jigen instead of going through the stress of limiting himself and leaving his powers in the hands of amado (who he hates), why not just not use karma? That way he'd be below jigen even if it's slightly? Dude seems to hate how his karma is a dud so much
Amado specifically stated that when Code got the WK, that was when he surpassed Jigen. Amado specifically gave the reason for Code's strength to be the WK.

Yes, Code's base strength was what was limited by Amado. But base strength has to interact with karma to bring out the individual's full potential. Weaker base, weaker karma power. I don't believe Code's base strength alone is stronger than V2Jigen. At this point, there's no way to scale base Code.

We are not sure what Shibai's cells did for base Code. It does different things for everybody. It didn't seem to empower Eida like Daemon physically. Neither did it give Daemon flight like Eida. And it's mostly towards awakening a shinjutsu rather than boosting stats. Though I don't deny that it can boost stats, the level most likely varies for different individuals. Daemon's strength could also potentially be a shinjutsu itself.

Last edited:
Amado specifically stated that when Code got the WK, that was when he surpassed Jigen. Amado specifically gave the reason for Code's strength to be the WK.

Yes, Code's base strength was what was limited by Amado. But base strength has to interact with karma to bring out the individual's full potential. Weaker base, weaker karma power. I don't believe Code's base strength alone is stronger than V2Jigen. At this point, there's no way to scale base Code.

We are not sure what Shibai's cells did for base Code. It does different things for everybody. It didn't seem to empower Eida like Daemon physically. Neither did it give Daemon flight like Eida. And it's mostly towards awakening a shinjutsu rather than boosting stats. Daemon's strength can potentially be a shinjutsu itself.
1. Please drop the scan for your statement
2. Again if WK was the main reason why would code let anyone who was not an otsusuki to limit his power let alone someone he hates like amado? It makes no sense. If WK makes him surpass jigen then simply don't activate WK. Problems solved.

3. Yeah this is flat out wrong. When talking about cyborgs who surpass jigen amado statement prior was talking about combat ability. It definitely amped all of them physically. Tak hashirama cells for example. They amp you physically immediately you awaken to be able to use wood release. When Obito went on rage his physical strength went up exponentially. It's the same thing.
Please never confuse ada not being skilled and not liking violence to being weak..she surpasses jigen, her Shinjutsu jigen is completely immune to it . The only way to surpass jigen is by combat. Daemon strength being Shinjutsu is just headcanon so I'd just ignore it.

Oh yeah I had forgotten that nuance to the statement
I think this statement is being misinterpreted. The reaction is the karma changing his body. Kinda like how boruto body changed after karma was overlayed on him or even kawaki. Actually this statement just makes me believe it's base code. By definition a reaction like that is something that can't be reversed. So it's like the combination of karma overlayed on his body and the shibai cells completely changed his physiology and that's why his Shinjutsu is heavily linked to even his blood. This would just apply to base code ngl

Guys let's reason together

Do you think Toneri is in any form close to full power Naruto in the last, if so give me your reason, if not give me your reasons

I mean if they said that it just would be a cap 💀 stop pre-emptively coping tho, that ain’t gonna happen

I think this statement is being misinterpreted. The reaction is the karma changing his body. Kinda like how boruto body changed after karma was overlayed on him or even kawaki. Actually this statement just makes me believe it's base code. By definition a reaction like that is something that can't be reversed. So it's like the combination of karma overlayed on his body and the shibai cells completely changed his physiology and that's why his Shinjutsu is heavily linked to even his blood. This would just apply to base code ngl
It can simply be both, in that the reaction amped his base stats enough that his Karma state surpassed Jigen. There's specific emphasis on Karma's aspect of being a weapon, which is the exact description given to Kawaki going Otsutsuki mode.

As i was typing i thought about it more and I finally get the whole picture.
So we get a flash back of when the karma process happens and shortly after the process we see code being jealous of kawaki why he got chosen bla bla bla. From the design we can see a claw mark on his head already so we can tell he awakened his Shinjutsu very early.

Let me explain amado's process.
I'm thinking every candidate was given shibai cells before making them vessels. Ishikki was probably thinking of buffing himself too when he reincarnated. This makes me think kawaki has not awakened his.

1. Now during the process all candidates died except 2 which is code and kawaki. Kawaki suceeded but didn't awaken any Shinjutsu.

2. Code on the other hand failed but awakened Shinjutsu. But there was an unusual reaction with jigen overlaying him with karma and that reacted with the shibai DNA in him to make him what he is.
From this I can infere that :
a. Code surpassing jigen happened from the karma reaction and that would be something affecting his biology instead of a temporary power up anytime he activates karma. So base code is always above. It's not like you activate karma the moment you get it anyway
b. The code that surpassed jigen is code as a kid. So code has only gotten stronger since then , he probably trained with jigen (dude was trying so hard). Not sure how much stronger though since it possible his powers were sealed shortly after the ritual when the reaction took place

Guys let's reason together

Do you think Toneri is in any form close to full power Naruto in the last, if so give me your reason, if not give me your reasons
I think it's kind of vague. It depends on multiple things
1. Is BSM Naruto close to SPSM Naruto?
2. Is Naruto being in BSM simply due to the animators not knowing SPSM at the time?
3. Even if so, did the writers account for that by writing BSM Naruto as the same strength as SPSM Naruto or just make do?
4. Is Naruto missing half of Kurama a big deal?
Code on the other hand failed but awakened Shinjutsu. But there was an unusual reaction with jigen overlaying him with karma and that reacted with the shibai DNA in him to make him what he is.
From this I can infere that :
a. Code surpassing jigen happened from the karma reaction and that would be something affecting his biology instead of a temporary power up anytime he activates karma. So base code is always above. It's not like you activate karma the moment you get it anyway
I'm not sure how this changes the point of contention?

It can simply be both, in that the reaction amped his base stats enough that his Karma state surpassed Jigen. There's specific emphasis on Karma's aspect of being a weapon, which is the exact description given to Kawaki going Otsutsuki mode.
My issue still remains the same.
I base<jigen and wK> jigen. Then why tell amado , someone he hates to seal his power and be the only one to be able to rescind it. He's basically given someone that's not an otsusuki power over him. That's not code like at all. Code would only do something like that if there was no other option. But going by base code<jigen then there is a very simple and clear option. Just don't use wK and you're always below jigen. Heck code actually hates the fact that he has it so it would be pretty good for him.

Also do you believe a fresh code out of ritual code activate karma so as for them to know his capabilities while it is active? Kawaki went through hell to be able to use it. Boruto needed kawaki to use his at first.

Back