• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like Code needs to do something to make him imposing as a villain tho and I can’t think of many ways that can happen with the current cards in the deck

I feel like Code needs to do something to make him imposing as a villain tho and I can’t think of many ways that can happen with the current cards in the deck
Yeah he basically gave up on the whole tree thing when the trees decided to do it on their own
So I kinda see him becoming a begrudging ally rather than staying a villain

My head canon

Code initially becomes an ally of Boruto and Kawaki, joining forces to defeat the Egos. However, once their mission is complete, he betrays them and consumes a thorn soul. This act opens the door to the Otsutsuki god lore, particularly when he absorbs Jura, setting him up as the true final villain. This leads to an epic battle between gods, with Shibai siding with Boruto vs Code, who is now a god himself, similar to Kala and Fudo Myo

I have a strong feeling code will kill Ada.

I’m unclear about how Kawaki’s mission to eradicate the Otsutsuki fits into the broader storyline. Is he pursuing this mission independently, and if so, when will it take place? Additionally, does Boruto share the same beliefs regarding this goal?

My head canon

Code initially becomes an ally of Boruto and Kawaki, joining forces to defeat the Egos. However, once their mission is complete, he betrays them and consumes a thorn soul. This act opens the door to the Otsutsuki god lore, particularly when he absorbs Jura, setting him up as the true final villain. This leads to an epic battle between gods, with Shibai siding with Boruto vs Code, who is now a god himself, similar to Kala and Fudo Myo

I’m unclear about how Kawaki’s mission to eradicate the Otsutsuki fits into the broader storyline. Is he pursuing this mission independently, and if so, when will it take place? Additionally, does Boruto share the same beliefs regarding this goal?

Interesting ngl

My head canon

I just strongly feel like daemon would kill eida. Sounds wild but idk

Do you guys think Kawaki will finally be able to beat Daemon after the power up or it does not matter?

I wanna see this dude pushed to the limit, I want to see a crazy daemon going all out.

Keep in mind that base Boruto is stronger than both Jigen and Code. The Boruto who fought Kawaki had access to both the Jougan and Karma. How much stronger did Kawaki become?

Edit:
Another option for Kawaki to get stronger is Shibai cells

Do you guys think Kawaki will finally be able to beat Daemon after the power up or it does not matter?

I wanna see this dude pushed to the limit, I want to see a crazy daemon going all out.

Obviously, Daemon has another shinjutsu as his Fullpower. I don't think his stats are normal.
No one in Kara knew he was that strong.

Amado is gonna give Kawaki roids

Amadao giving Kawai roids but Boruto suppressor meds smh

8PuYKoul.png

then I disagree with the wiki simple, quite frankly all the justifications made for bleach god tiers on their profiles are straight up rubbish, if you scrutinized their stuff the same way we do for naruto they'd be at Tier 5ish
huh?? lmao, no. Bleach got a literal feat where a character shakes 3 different realms, where AT LEAST one is universal in size. that's an easy 4-A LOWBALLED (in fact, when i calced it myself later i got 3-C).

so no, it doesnt have garbage justifications. it just has better feats than naruto/boruto. or do you wanna argue that Dragon Ball's tier 2 and tier 1 ratings are rubbish too even though they have ever better feats?

huh?? lmao, no. Bleach got a literal feat where a character shakes 3 different realms, where AT LEAST one is universal in size. that's an easy 4-A LOWBALLED (in fact, when i calced it myself later i got 3-C).

so no, it doesnt have garbage justifications. it just has better feats than naruto/boruto. or do you wanna argue that Dragon Ball's tier 2 and tier 1 ratings are rubbish too even though they have ever better feats?
did you personally see a whole universe shaking with them explicitly showcasing shockwaves traversing thousands of galaxies and stars vibrating when we didn't see allat
how many things were affected in that feat? were they strong enough to break glass? was it even intense enough to at least appear in news reports or was it forgotten instantly, not gonna lie the TTC busses that run near my house probably vibrate the surroundings more, it's not really a revolutionary feat that you're trying to sell it in such a manner

and please don't bring dragon ball into this because their justifications are actually sound ones that I can't find myself disagreeing with no matter how much I wanna downplay(speaking strictly ap wise), heck even the BOG feat shows shockwaves traversing a universe unlike Bleach 💀, they're fine, please don't rope verses with actual valid scaling with yours to make the opposition sound more ridiculous, it achieves nothing

Last edited:
was it even intense enough to at least appear in news reports or was it forgotten instantly,
Actually it did
I saw s3 episode 2 of TYBW earlier this morning and Keigo and gang were navigating through news reports to find the cause of the earthquake. At least, that’s what they thought it was without info

Back