• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we know Kv1 Kawaki gets two shotted by Jura. But considering the field as it stands, where do you guys think TE Kawaki, as it stands now will rank? Who would be his closest rival? Is he rivaling Limitless Code?

Think from a narrative perspective. Where would you place him? “Personally”, I can see him being Jigen Level with TE, post-TS, with him still needing some training to catch up.

So we know Kv1 Kawaki gets two shotted by Jura. But considering the field as it stands, where do you guys think TE Kawaki, as it stands now will rank? Who would be his closest rival? Is he rivaling Limitless Code?

Think from a narrative perspective. Where would you place him? “Personally”, I can see him being Jigen Level with TE, post-TS, with him still needing some training to catch up.
TE asin V2? I think he definitely is not rivalling code. Why I think so is according to prescience code actually kills him. Boruto is a special case coz he levelled up with kk training but is kawaki that different than his other timeline self that gets killed by code? I highly doubt it. I think there is some difference as maybe in this timeline he has got better in his use of karma than the other timelins due to code majorly pursuing boruto instead of him in this one but overall I still think he'd fall short of code. I'd say we might get a statement of kawaki being better proficient with karma than jigen sometimes soon but for now dude is a bum

why not created something like "Shinobi Physiology" that inclueds = Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range) = Since it almost on every Character already since that makes easier to undestand what makes this Charakter different and while we are at it why not add a Byakugan and Rinnegan page
That sounds dumb who would ever make a page for General Shinobi abilities and then never post it

TE asin V2? I think he definitely is not rivalling code. Why I think so is according to prescience code actually kills him.
That was actually Pre-TS Kawaki. Kini said after he kills Sarada and Boruto, he went on to lose to Code.
Boruto is a special case coz he levelled up with kk training but is kawaki that different than his other timeline self that gets killed by code? I highly doubt it. I think there is some difference as maybe in this timeline he has got better in his use of karma than the other timelins due to code majorly pursuing boruto instead of him in this one but overall I still think he'd fall short of code. I'd say we might get a statement of kawaki being better proficient with karma than jigen sometimes soon but for now dude is a bum
Lol, Yeah I think Jigen is gonna be his Soft Cap for now.

tbSjItT.jpeg

You know it's kind of strange how Asuma's supposed to be almost as strong as Kakashi overall, but Kakashi lowkey outperformed Asuma in his strong suit, cqc, against Hidan (while fatigued mind you). Maybe that just means P2 Kakashi is that much stronger than CE Kakashi.

You know it's kind of strange how Asuma's supposed to be almost as strong as Kakashi overall, but Kakashi lowkey outperformed Asuma in his strong suit, cqc, against Hidan (while fatigued mind you). Maybe that just means P2 Kakashi is that much stronger than CE Kakashi.
CE Kakashi was still pretty rusty, only had roughly a week training, P2 had 2.5 years

The opposite
Obito took care of the police
“So you’ve begun?” Madara said evenly.
Itachi didn’t look back over his shoulder at the man, but simply felt his
aura. The blanket of dusk was starting to fall in the sky before him. The
evening star that heralded the coming of night looked excessively bright.
“I will take care of the women and children as far as possible.”
Madara’s concern annoyed Itachi.
Itachi Shinden Vol. 2

This is what I'm talking about.

Tbh, after giving it some thought… a Sand Arc Mission would be somewhat “pointless” until we find out what Matsuri was doing there in the first place.
  1. Gaara is injured but alive.
  2. The Sand Village may be somewhat damaged but operable.
  3. Konoha only knows one way to reverse the Tree Shindig, and not even in full detail (What happens “after” getting a TSB).
Unless it’s a “Shinju Pursuit” mission, going after Ryu & Co, it doesn’t make sense to send a squad unless its like Sakura or someone to heal Gaara.

I hope it is a Pursuit Mission though. 🤷‍♂️

Back