• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure kurama made it immediately.
We've seen the size of kurama charged bomb. There is a huge difference
Brother… fast charging exists… you do know that, right? He popped out the 5W for the 25W.

That said, the “point” is it’s loaded with more chakra than the standard. Not that he couldn’t make it fast. He already showed he can:
0499-013.png

Brother… fast charging exists… you do know that, right? He popped out the 5W for the 25W.

That said, the “point” is it’s loaded with more chakra than the standard. Not that he couldn’t make it fast. He already showed he can:
0499-013.png
Naa I disagree.... I think that is kurama standard bijuudama. Even look at the scan you sent. The first image the tbb there is already bigger than any uncharged bijuudama from any tailed beast..

Naa I disagree.... I think that is kurama standard bijuudama. Even look at the scan you sent. The first image the tbb there is already bigger than any uncharged bijuudama from any tailed beast..
Kurama can make regular sized ones. So, no, I wouldn't say the one he used against the Bijū is like his regular sized one. I wouldn't say it's his absolute strongest either, though.

Anyway, the reason behind my question doesn't have much to do with the 1v5 Bijūdama clash. It's actually about the one used during the Hashirama vs Madara flashback.

As you all know, Gyūki can somewhat tank his Bijūdama's explosion even while injured and extremely fatigued. This implies that Bijū can physically withstand their TBBs, at least to some extent. This is supported by the Juubi tanking his TBB, KN4 withstanding his compressed TBB's shockwave INTERNALLY, and so on and so forth...

The reason I'm questioning whether Kurama might possibly be an outlier is that his Bijūdama seemingly one-shot Hashirama's Wood Golem with his TBB using an uncharged standard sized TBB.
For those who don't know, the Wood Golem's stated to be equal to Kurama in the Databook, and it's directly shown when it caught his TBB (non-exploded), which are still at least comparable to a Bijū's physicals (as per Sakura Hiden, and other showings).
So if Kurama's regular ass Bijū bombs can one-shot physical rivals, then perhaps they're just proportionally much stronger than those of regular Bijū? Or maybe the Wood Golem thing is just an outlier, I have no idea tbh 🤷‍♂️

Bro… This is literally the first one we see.

The big one is not his standard and it is clearly charged with more Chakra than his standard.

Kurama can make regular sized ones. So, no, I wouldn't say the one he used against the Bijū is like his regular sized one. I wouldn't say it's his absolute strongest either, though.

Anyway, the reason behind my question doesn't have much to do with the 1v5 Bijūdama clash. It's actually about the one used during the Hashirama vs Madara flashback.

As you all know, Gyūki can somewhat tank his Bijūdama's explosion even while injured and extremely fatigued. This implies that Bijū can physically withstand their TBBs, at least to some extent. This is supported by the Juubi tanking his TBB, KN4 withstanding his compressed TBB's shockwave INTERNALLY, and so on and so forth...

The reason I'm questioning whether Kurama might possibly be an outlier is that his Bijūdama seemingly one-shot Hashirama's Wood Golem with his TBB using an uncharged standard sized TBB.
For those who don't know, the Wood Golem's stated to be equal to Kurama in the Databook, and it's directly shown when it caught his TBB (non-exploded), which are still at least comparable to a Bijū's physicals (as per Sakura Hiden, and other showings).
So if Kurama's regular ass Bijū bombs can one-shot physical rivals, then perhaps they're just proportionally much stronger than those of regular Bijū? Or maybe the Wood Golem thing is just an outlier, I have no idea tbh 🤷‍♂️
Well again, going back to my original response, given the size disparity between 100% Kurama and the Regular Biju, I’d argue his Standard Biju Dama are stronger as they are bigger (Might be Faulty on my part tbh).

As far as him being able to tank it (We see him do what 4 Tails did twice (Vs Naruto/Vs Konoha). I think he very much can tank his Standard TBB easily.

Well again, going back to my original response, given the size disparity between 100% Kurama and the Regular Biju, I’d argue his Standard Biju Dama are stronger as they are bigger (Might be Faulty on my part tbh).
Yeah, but I'm not really asking whether he's stronger than the Bijū or not. He obviously is.
I'm asking if a regular Kurama TBB is stronger than a regular Bijū's TBB pound-for-pound. As in, if you were to equalize their stats and size, his Bijū bomb would still be stronger than theirs. Does that make sense?
As far as him being able to tank it (We see him do what 4 Tails did twice (Vs Naruto/Vs Konoha). I think he very much can tank his Standard TBB easily.
Yeah, but those are just shockwaves. Not quite the full explosion that seemingly destroyed the Wood Golem.

God this fight is so slept on. Seeing Madara stick Susano’o blades inside Kurama TBBs and having them clash with Hashirama’s 1000 Armed wood jutsu was actually insane lmao

Crazy because just one of those bladed TBBs was enough to smash through Hashirama’s 5 Layer Rashomon, rip through a long stretch of water then explode on a whole other island lmao
The OG bijū Rasenshuriken ong 😤

Maybe the Wood Golem is just less durable than it is strong, kinda consistent with how the Shinsuu Senju's arms break when they hit the opponent

"You think you can hurt me? I'm in Sage Mode, you idiot!"

Never change, Naruto.
Honestly, if Neji, Rock Lee, Tenten, Guy, Yamato, Sai, and Anko weren't out of the village, or Root did anything, Pain would have been screwed. I mean, Lee or Guy could probably take down 4 of them with the 6th Gate alone, and Neji could take one or two out on his own, as could Danzo.

Maybe the Wood Golem is just less durable than it is strong, kinda consistent with how the Shinsuu Senju's arms break when they hit the opponent
Valid take, although it's weird because logically speaking it'd break apart under the force of its own strikes. But on the other hand, that's an appeal to reality, and fictional verses at the end of the day aren't beholden to real life physics or logic. And also extra weird because it did withstand the force of the un-exploded TBB, but I digress.

As you all know, Gyūki can somewhat tank his Bijūdama's explosion even while injured and extremely fatigued.

To be honest Gyuki actually looked quite badly injured and it was by a fairly small and quickly charged Biju bomb being reflected back at him. (Assuming you're referring to the instance of the Ten-Tails reflecting his Biju bomb back at him)

I wouldn't say his reaction to it would be that he 'tanked' it.

To be honest Gyuki actually looked quite badly injured and it was by a fairly small and quickly charged Biju bomb being reflected back at him. (Assuming you're referring to the instance of the Ten-Tails reflecting his Biju bomb back at him)

I wouldn't say his reaction to it would be that he 'tanked' it.
It was a standard size Bijū bomb (vaguely comparable in size to the Bijū's head/face, give or take).

And maybe tank isn't the right word, but it's clearly not a bazillion times above him either, especially when you factor in he was already pretty tired and injured from his previous battles.

why not created something like "Shinobi Physiology" that inclueds = Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range) = Since it almost on every Character already since that makes easier to undestand what makes this Charakter different and while we are at it why not add a Byakugan and Rinnegan page

why not created something like "Shinobi Physiology" that inclueds = Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet[1][2][3]), Surface Scaling and Water Walking (By focusing chakra at the soles of their feet, Shinobi can scale and cling to vertical surfaces, and even walk on water[4][5]), Minor Illusion Creation and Duplication (With the Clone Technique[6], Shinobi can create illusionary duplicates of themselves that have no physical substance), Shapeshifting (With the Transformation Technique[6], Shinobi can transform themselves into other people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects, such as weapons), Paralysis Inducement (With the Temporary Paralysis Technique[7], Shinobi can completely paralyze their targets from close to mid range) = Since it almost on every Character already since that makes easier to undestand what makes this Charakter different and while we are at it why not add a Byakugan and Rinnegan page
Because it's not a physiology. A chakra page, however...

Back