• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya will not scale to it. She’s hard capped by Uzuhiko. And there’s no good argument for her physicals scaling to it at all.
  THE 4B META WILL NEVER DIE

THE 4B META WILL NEVER DIE

I urge you to refute the Uzuhiko argument whenever the ETSO scaling thread gets made. Be my guest. Also a UES =/= you scale physically to every attack, you can have amped attacks beyond your physicals in a UES. Returning Naruto to a UES verse is not the salvation you think it is.
Erm, yeah sure I’ll try

Im not saying UES is the ultimate salvation but it is the biggest deterrent when scaling to physicals, did we have scaling to ETSO prior to losing UES? No, but were those reasons irrefutable word of god? No they were dookie and you can always make new arguments for any new debunks that might pop up

You’d have to make a whole crt for why ETSO shouldn’t scale despite UES cuz as of now samlex’s thread nuked the old reasoning and now the wikis only reasons for not awarding the full value of it is lack of ues and it being an overtime feat

Interesting. Are you suggesting that even if the sole reason for Kaguya not scaling to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO) is eliminated, the burden of proof still rests on us to demonstrate that she does scale? Make that makes sense

We don’t have to prove why etso doesn’t scale that burden is on you to prove why it does scale to physicals buddy
uh huh why do you think I brought up UES

you're not supposed to say "uh yeah we accept wizardry BS to scale to your physicals but THIS one that I cherrypicked doesn't, Don't ask why"

Interesting. Are you suggesting that even if the sole reason for Kaguya not scaling to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO) is eliminated, the burden of proof still rests on us to demonstrate that she does scale? Make that makes sense
Yes if you’re claiming something to be true, you need to substantiate that claim. If I say Naruto is universal, I need to substantiate that claim, me saying “well there’s no thread rule against it” doesn’t make my claim valid.

uh huh why do you think I brought up UES

you're not supposed to say "uh yeah we accept wizardry BS to scale to your physicals but THIS one that I cherrypicked doesn't, Don't ask why"
UES =/= all attacks scale to physicals. Oh brother if yall are this ignorant, yall are cooked

Yes if you’re claiming something to be true, you need to substantiate that claim. If I say Naruto is universal, I need to substantiate that claim, me saying “well there’s no thread rule against it” doesn’t make my claim valid.

UES =/= all attacks scale to physicals. Oh brother if yall are this ignorant, yall are cooked
isn't the whole reason for having UES that feats get scaled to physicals by default UNLESS there's reason to believe differently e.g. charged attacks, multipliers, external energy source, do people have to have to show statements of tanking attacks every time like they do nowadays (which is without ues)

isn't the whole reason for having UES that feats get scaled to physicals by default UNLESS there's reason to believe differently e.g. charged attacks, multipliers, external energy source, do people have to have to show statements of tanking attacks every time like they do nowadays (which is without ues)
That’s pretty close to being on the mark

False equalization one is already accepted and another is not(Kaguya with ETSO is 4b but Naruto is not Universal). I don't need to substantiate anything, the only reason Kaguya does not scale to her ETSO right now if you check her profile is UES. Thus, if you remove UES there is nothing stopping her from scaling, you or anybody that does not agree will have to prove why she does not scale after UES.

My argument doesn’t involve the etso being 4-B already. That’s just an entire strawman.

Edit: you’re also wrong, the UES isn’t even the main reason it doesn’t scale, and you can choose to fail to fulfill your burden if you want. I’m not losing any sleep on your incompetence.

Back