• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
for the timelines part you could make use of Isshiki and Momoshiki's dimension to try and argue since their times are frozen while konoha's time is freely moving it would mean the timelines are separate but I doubt that would work
If characters can't travel between them physically and need something like space-time portals, then it's enough as I know.

As far as I understand, the current interpretation for ETSO is that it slowly grows until it engulfs the dimension rather than it exploding and obliterating the dimension.
As a result its only scaled to it recreating the star inside of the dimension, not the destruction
Oh now it makes sense 😭

gosh kishimoto why did you need to put so many holes in the final feat the whole verse relies on 💔

I think it is a useless effort, at least at this moment, to try to prove that the ETSB is 2-C, a huge effort is required, and in the end it will not change much.
I don't think anyone of us are hungry for upgrades, it sure as hell seems like it might never end up on their profiles, doesn't mean one can't have discussions around it

If characters can't travel between them physically and need something like space-time portals, then it's enough as I know.
Fr??

Oh now it makes sense 😭

gosh kishimoto why did you need to put so many holes in the final feat the whole verse relies on 💔
Holess?. I think Kishimoto was very clear on that feat. The reason why we have so many holes is because we are not using the real feat. He was very clear when he said Alternate dimensions/parallel dimensions, different from the Naruto universe yet parallel or similar in dimension. It is either you use the feat or you don't. I have a more extensive reply but I'm at work.

But we don't no know the size?
Answer- yes we do it literally says parallel dimensions

But we don't know the amount of time it will take to destroy the dimension?
Answer- it is a parallel dimension

All the problem solved because we take the feat as it is.

Last edited:
Yooooo
main-qimg-b6679b70c285db1f2540263e31d7ca65

WE HAVE ENOUGH ITACHI CONTENT

DO ONE ABOUT HAGOROMO, OR HAMURA, OR ASURA AND INDRA, OR KAGUYA, OR THE BIJUU, OR LITERALLY ANY FAMOUS KAGE

this isnt aimed at anyone specifically but given its a topic thats brought up a lot over the years

i want you guys to know that even if the ETSB was 2-C, yall realize it wouldnt scale to anyone meaningfully for the same reason the ETSB doesnt right now, and all the boruto characters would be as they are.

getting the ETSO to 2-C and then scaling it to people individually are two entirely different metas , with each one being harder than the last. getting 2-C ETSO is a hurdle in itself but getting anyone to scale to it physically is an exponential increase in difficulty thats not only hampered by how isolated the ETSB scaling is but by the existence of significantly more internally consistent physical scaling post kaguya era metas.

This isnt meant to be an inherent dismisal of these kinds of metas, ive gone on record of saying that calling kaguya's dimension a universe isnt some outlandish interpretation but i think its important to make the distinction between what you think makes sense verus working within a system that has defined standards in how they handle things.

This is why a lot of newcomers end up getting butt hurt when their threads get significant push back, they end up coming here acting as if they discovered a new science that nobody else understands without doing the meaningful research to understand how we handle specific things, they want to have the satisfication of the wiki's rating without understanding how the wiki works. most outside forums are not beholden to any specific standard other than your own, this isnt applicable to the wiki.

so whenever you want to make a future CRT, keep that in mind. instead of trying fit a a square peg into a round hole, use the wiki's standards to strengthen your point and youll end up having a far better time creating CRT's

Last edited:
Speaking of the ETSO, we don’t scale it to Kaguya because it was created with the SA Chakra instead of her own, right?

This is faulty imo because it ignores a valuable piece of information. When Kaguya was FIRST reborn via BZ absorbing IT Chakra, it was stated that he was absorbing Chakra from “Those trapped in IT”. Unlike the Databook statement of Chakra being absorbed solely from Shinobi trapped in IT, this was a statement of Generality, meaning it can be taken as meaning she absorbed some Chakra from everyone in the world.

If the ETSO is created using Chakra from JUST Shinobi, then Resurrected Kaguya is stronger than the ETSO by virtue of having Absorbed Chakra from the World vs just Shinobi.

The only arguments against this is if you think the remaining Shinobi not killed are collectively > The Entire World Collectively (Which is false, especially because they are included) or you somehow try to twist the generality statement as meaning the Shinobi and no one else for which there is no statement or context supporting that.

World IT Chakra (Incl. Shinobi) > Shinobi IT Chakra = ETSO

WE HAVE ENOUGH ITACHI CONTENT

DO ONE ABOUT HAGOROMO, OR HAMURA, OR ASURA AND INDRA, OR KAGUYA, OR THE BIJUU, OR LITERALLY ANY FAMOUS KAGE
Hagoromo and the Otsutsuki were very poorly placed, the third oneshot will be of Sakura, for Hagoromo and the others maybe he will make a footnote (God how I hate the Naruto fandom).

this isnt aimed at anyone specifically but given its a topic thats brought up a lot over the years

i want you guys to know that even if the ETSB was 2-C, yall realize it wouldnt scale to anyone meaningfully for the same reason the ETSB doesnt right now, and all the boruto characters would be as they are.

getting the ETSO to 2-C and then scaling it to people individually are two entirely different metas , with each one being harder than the last. getting 2-C ETSO is a hurdle in itself but getting anyone to scale to it physically is an exponential increase in difficulty thats not only hampered by how isolated the ETSB scaling is but by the existence of significantly more internally consistent physical scaling post kaguya era metas.

This isnt meant to be an inherent dismisal of these kinds of metas, ive gone on record of saying that calling kaguya's dimension a universe isnt some outlandish interpretation but i think its important to make the distinction between what you think makes sense verus working within a system that has defined standards in how they handle things.

This is why a lot of newcomers end up getting butt hurt when their threads get significant push back, they end up coming here acting as if they discovered a new science that nobody else understands without doing the meaningful research to understand how we handle specific things, they want to have the satisfication of the wiki's rating without understanding how the wiki works. most outside forums are not beholden to any specific standard other than your own, this isnt applicable to the wiki.

so whenever you want to make a future CRT, keep that in mind. instead of trying fit a a square peg into a round hole, use the wiki's standards to strengthen your point and youll end up having a far better time creating CRT's
I understand that Kaguya's ETSO (Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb) wouldn't scale directly to any character, including Kaguya herself. However, it's more accurate to rate her as 2-C with the ETSO rather than dismissing it as an unquantifiable feat.

Hi Shadow, my CRT has been accepted! Could you assist me in closing it? Also, I need the Kaguya account to be opened so I can make the necessary updates. Thank you for your help!

C'mon I'm not that bad 😭
I mean, I genuinely don't know, I'm just joking around.

I'm only suddenly active on Boruto side of the wiki because my super simple GoH thread is taking a wholeass month to get approved despite being the most direct, easy to understand, obvious stuff ever, and it's completely halting any progression I can make with the verse 🫠

I mean, I genuinely don't know, I'm just joking around.

I'm only suddenly active on Boruto side of the wiki because my super simple GoH thread is taking a wholeass month to get approved despite being the most direct, easy to understand, obvious stuff ever, and it's completely halting any progression I can make with the verse 🫠
Send it over, I'll give it a peep when I can.

C'mon I'm not that bad 😭
You're right...you're worse

I can already see it

Naruto: City Block level ( At least superior to his part 1 self ) up to City level with Sage Mode ( Amplifies his power at least 10x ) or Kurama Chakra Mode ( Comparable to Sage Mode ) Mountain level in Bijuu Mode - up to Large Mountain level with Charged Bijuudama/Up to Country level in Sage of Six Paths Mode - higher with Kurama avatar

You're right...you're worse

I can already see it

Naruto: City Block level ( At least superior to his part 1 self ) up to City level with Sage Mode ( Amplifies his power at least 10x ) or Kurama Chakra Mode ( Comparable to Sage Mode ) Mountain level in Bijuu Mode - up to Large Mountain level with Charged Bijuudama/Up to Country level in Sage of Six Paths Mode - higher with Kurama avatar
IMade moment of all time.

crazy you think slayer would actually give SM a multiplier
Obviously SM + KN0 = 30X Multiplier
KN0 = 3X Multiplier via Kakashi's Statement
SM = 10X Multiplier via Extrapolation from Curse Mark, SM Jiraiya's Jutsu, Manga Statement

And so:
KNO + SM < Six Tails < KCM < KCM + SM < SPSM < KCM + SPSM

Brought to you by Comicvine

Due to Samlex's CRT being approved I don't think the no-one-scales-to-it is an issue anymore outside it being a no-UES issue
If by some miracle it does come back it would be reasonable to get her to Tier 3 at least

Back