• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If we accept sakura 5times amp that would scale like sasuke the last susanoo over her via the strongest member statement.
Also, would that affect tsunade too and would some people scale?

I've seen people use this scan for Boruto far more than I've ever seen it used for Samurai 8 😭
Lol, I’m just like everyone else 😂. This manga is one of the best I’ve ever seen with a well-structured power scale. It’s frustrating when we get stuff like far-exceeding or exponential power boosts for boruto.

How strong is Isshiki? He’s stronger than Code. How strong is Code? Far stronger than jigen. And Jigen? He’s significantly stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

Last edited:
Lol, I’m just like everyone else 😂. This manga is one of the best I’ve ever seen with a well-structured power scale. It’s frustrating when we get stuff like far-exceeding or exponential power boosts for boruto.

How strong is Isshiki? He’s stronger than Code. How strong is Code? Far stronger than jigen. And Jigen? He’s significantly stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.
samlex looking for the " I'm 10 to the power of 100 times stronger than jigen" type of statement

samlex looking for the " I'm 10 to the power of 100 times stronger than jigen" type of statement
Not necessary a value but once in a while we need actual feats. We literally got no tangible feat in Boruto untill TBV. They where literally fighting in different dimensions, why can't they utilize that opportunity?. For a series that focuses more on aliens, planet chakra and space we have little representation of celestial bodies.

Last edited:
Not necessary a value but once in a while we need actual feats. We literally got no tangible feat in Boruto untill TBV. They where literally fighting in different dimensions, why can't they use that opportunity?. For a series that focuses more on aliens, planet chakra and space we have little representation of celestial bodies.

Ikemoto's artistic style is very limited, we will never see destructive feats like those in Shippuden again, if Okubo was Boruto's artist I assume we would have Boruto characters at the star level even in the first part.

We would have gotten the actual scene of Momo harvesting that one planet/star system during his introduction scene
Baryon mode Naruto vs Isshiki in Okubo's lines would be crazy, I would have much preferred Okubo to be the main artist and Ikemoto as his assistant to take care of the shading part, it would be the perfect duo.

Last edited:
Ikemoto's artistic style is very limited, we will never see destructive feats like those in Shippuden again, if Okubo was Boruto's artist I assume we would have Boruto characters at the star level even in the first part.
That’s not attributed to Okubo technically. Kishimoto did the Rough Drafts. Okubo redrew but it was Kishimoto’s depiction still. If Kishimoto was doing the rough deafts for Boruto w/ Ikemoto just redrawing, the feats would be incredible…

I’m still hurting about the Hima vs Jura TBB Clash… 😭😭😭

That’s not attributed to Okubo technically. Kishimoto did the Rough Drafts. Okubo redrew but it was Kishimoto’s depiction still. If Kishimoto was doing the rough deafts for Boruto w/ Ikemoto just redrawing, the feats would be incredible…

I’m still hurting about the Hima vs Jura TBB Clash… 😭😭😭
If Kishi had given Okubo the freedom he gives Ikemoto in Boruto, I'm sure Okubo would still cook up some crazy stuff.
qIyQjlp.gif

Yeah. It's calc stacking iirc. The Jura stuff I mean.
what if we used statements to determine their speed and then use the jura calc on that

naruto dodged a beam that gets him to 0.1c
jura shoots 1000x sarada's speed so MFTL upgrade

(not that I am against it but it's weird that the wiki allows multipliers but not calc stacking even tho reasonings for the latter is similar with multipliers)

If Bleach could get past sub-lightning speed Femritters and Mach 500 Gin then we would be fine with light speed Jura
praying that hell arc adds a statement about how ichigo with a brand new technique can super charge himself to the level of approaching light speed (kubo do this and my life is yours!!)

Uh...heh heh, on the subject of FTL+ Naruto...
ドラッグにより強化された術は、一度目に見たときに比べ、速さも破壊力も数段増しているのがわかった。
She could tell that the technique, enhanced by the drug, had become much faster and more destructive compared to when she first saw it.
AhRBZwSkSQ8.jpg
main-qimg-f182fdd5218f7dd4c2e61e6c049a91bd

And uh, even the initial orders of magnitude statement seems to actually just mean one
「―あまり洗練された姿とは言えんが、ケタ違いに強くなったことだけはわかるだろう?」
―I can't say it's a very refined form, but you can tell it has become of a different order of magnitude in strength, right? (I needed to mention the order of magnitude definition to even get this translation, automatically Chat GPT just says ridiculously stronger)
_jU1uzD2s80.jpg
main-qimg-41c517cc54f394716bc6c5e9ecdb4d52

I'm going to kill myself now thanks 💔
There will be future upgrades!
Sorry for raining on ur parade even more

If Minato & Kushina never died and Naruto never became a Jinchuriki, he would still likely be a monster.
  1. Better Taijutsu Early On
  2. Rasengan Early On
  3. Better Chakra Control Early On
  4. Taught the Uzumaki Sealing Jutsu Early On
  5. Possible Access to Sealing Chains
  6. Likely SM Training Earlier in his life
  7. Taught Nature Release Earlier in his life
Ntm that his Rivalry with Sasuke due to the Indra/Ashura shindig would spurn a lot of this on. I honestly see him easily surpassing Jiraiya by 16.

Minato Vs Akatsuki:
  1. Deidara — Blitzed
  2. Sasori — Blitzed
  3. Hidan — Blitzed
  4. Kakuzu — Blitzed
  5. Itachi — “Likely” loses to Tsukiyomi.
  6. Kisame — Blitzed
  7. Konan — Blitzed
  8. 6 Paths of Pain — Blitzed
  9. Decrepit Nagato — Blitzed
  10. Orochimaru — Blitzed
  11. OM Obito — Fairs better than in The Nine-Tails Incident but still gets dismantled.

I know we know that Guy was at least moving at relativistic speed in his finally attack against madara, has anyone tried to calculate the amount of energy he was producing?. I just want to know if there is something before doing anything.

Last edited:
Minato Vs Akatsuki:
  1. Deidara — Blitzed
  2. Sasori — Blitzed
  3. Hidan — Blitzed
  4. Kakuzu — Blitzed
  5. Itachi — “Likely” loses to Tsukiyomi.
  6. Kisame — Blitzed
  7. Konan — Blitzed
  8. 6 Paths of Pain — Blitzed
  9. Decrepit Nagato — Blitzed
  10. Orochimaru — Blitzed
  11. OM Obito — Fairs better than in The Nine-Tails Incident but still gets dismantled.
Tsukuyomi still needs time to travel from Itachi's eyes to the opponent's.

I know we know that Guy was at least moving at relativistic speed in his finally attack against madara, has anyone tried to calculate the amount of energy he was producing?. I just want to know if there is something before doing anything.
Basically, the relativistic kinetic energy for a character with a mass of I assume 70 kg moving at 90% of the speed of light. Which should be around 8.15 x 10*18 joules.

Last edited:
waiting for Samlex’s 4-B Kaguya physicals scale

lol, I’m sorry to burst your bubble but I scale ETSO to 2c easily. I have better feats and statements to scale the verse to universal than 4A. I mean Naruto casually causing tears in space, parallel dimensions, momoshiki creates his dimension, kaguya was about to destroy and recreate hers. Momoshiki possibly causing a supernova. ( My personal scaling meta’s)

Last edited:
Back