• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of the ETSO, we don’t scale it to Kaguya because it was created with the SA Chakra instead of her own, right?

This is faulty imo because it ignores a valuable piece of information. When Kaguya was FIRST reborn via BZ absorbing IT Chakra, it was stated that he was absorbing Chakra from “Those trapped in IT”. Unlike the Databook statement of Chakra being absorbed solely from Shinobi trapped in IT, this was a statement of Generality, meaning it can be taken as meaning she absorbed some Chakra from everyone in the world.

If the ETSO is created using Chakra from JUST Shinobi, then Resurrected Kaguya is stronger than the ETSO by virtue of having Absorbed Chakra from the World vs just Shinobi.

The only arguments against this is if you think the remaining Shinobi not killed are collectively > The Entire World Collectively (Which is false, especially because they are included) or you somehow try to twist the generality statement as meaning the Shinobi and no one else for which there is no statement or context supporting that.

World IT Chakra (Incl. Shinobi) > Shinobi IT Chakra = ETSO
Also did they not make entire Zetsus out of the first IT? which means all their chakra was stripped off while shinobi's lost nearly nothing other than temporary stamina as they were opened up and were allowed to be as strong as before

Also good news fellas! Or bad news depending on your opinion of me I guess 💀

But I think I'll be able to get back to churning out CRTs by next month hopefully.
Save the naruto scaling slayer 🙏🏽

Iuoea7ic.png

Whats your guys craziets takes yall used to have around naruto scaling.
I once read on Comicvine, may any diety bless those fellows for their enthusiasm since I remember it to this day, that since the Chakra that Kurama gave Kakashi's improved his Kamui by a factor of 3, then V1 One Tail to Three Tails Kurama Cloaks were at least 3X Multipliers as well since their visually larger amounts.

And also that Naruto was aware of the forms he accessed (SM, Six Tails, Accidental SM+Kurama Chakra) during the Pain Fight, and stated that KCM was stronger. That means KCM is at least a 30X Multiplier to Base Naruto, with SM being a 10X Multiplier

Which lead them to the conclusion that SM+KCM is a 300X Multiplier to Base Naruto. SPSM scales above that, and SPSM with a Kurama Cloak is a 9,000X Multiplier to Base Naruto

I once read on Comicvine, may any diety bless those fellows for their enthusiasm since I remember it to this day, that since the Chakra that Kurama gave Kakashi's improved his Kamui by a factor of 3, then V1 One Tail to Three Tails Kurama Cloaks were at least 3X Multipliers as well since their visually larger amounts.

And also that Naruto was aware of the forms he accessed (SM, Six Tails, Accidental SM+Kurama Chakra) during the Pain Fight, and stated that KCM was stronger. That means KCM is at least a 30X Multiplier to Base Naruto, with SM being a 10X Multiplier

Which lead them to the conclusion that SM+KCM is a 300X Multiplier to Base Naruto. SPSM scales above that, and SPSM with a Kurama Cloak is a 9,000X Multiplier to Base Naruto
😭

Early on in my nard powerscaling I used to argue each kybui tail was at least a ten times multiplier from the last
used to?as in you don't think that anymore?
then

5B Base KCM2 (Bijuu Fight Version)
H6A KN1
2C ETSO (for diff reasoning than now)
Immeasurable Speed BM
FTL Raikage (still think this just not because of the almost light speed db statement)

If you think this is bad it can get much worse. At one point I came to the conclusion that accessing full Kurama's power logically should be a 100x amp due to being superior(arbitraryly)to butterfly mode and then spsm should be a greater amp than that which would have spam kcm at like a 10,000 times amp if you include nothing else.

Looking back its genuinely insane

Early on in my nard powerscaling I used to argue each kybui tail was at least a ten times multiplier from the last
  • Base Jiraiya being ass
  • solar system level kaguya in every stat
  • Bijuu tier Kinshiki
  • FTL+ KCM Naruto based on a shitty raikage calc
  • Madara>Kaguya,Momo ect

If you think this is bad it can get much worse. At one point I came to the conclusion that accessing full Kurama's power logically should be a 100x amp due to being superior(arbitraryly)to butterfly mode and then spsm should be a greater amp than that which would have spam kcm at like a 10,000 times amp if you include nothing else.

Looking back its genuinely insane
Heheh just realized something, the Comicvine mooks were only accounting for 50% Kurama.

100% KCM = 60X
SM+100% KCM = 600X
SPSM = >600X
SPSM+100% KCM = 36,000X Multiplier

Also 100% Asura Avatar = 1,080,000X Multiplier (SM + 3 SPSM+100% KCM Kurma Avatars)

Totally Comicvine Accurate Logic

Back