• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't change the fact that in the war his left arm is normal, so clearly he had something against Minato that he didn't at other times.
Being an JJ changed his body. We never see his left arm unclothed after that Minato encounter, but as we can see here (That was officially colored, not by ***********), his right arm was cobbled together and two toned before Becoming a JJ, and is healed back to it’s original state after Madara first saved him. So no, that assumption is wrong.
The basis that he got weaker is the statement, the reason why is less important than the fact of the matter. Also I will note that the normal Akatsuki members went on missions so they're not really the same as Obito who's just chilling on statues rambling to himself.
No Akatsuki members went on Missions. That is never stated, iirc. Even then, you yourself attempted to say that Kakashi still got weaker despite fights, which all of his missions would consist of. Using that same logic, even if Akatsuki (Whom were dead silent and had no movement according to Jiraiya) did go on missions, that doesn’t state or imply they trained at all. And if they did have fights, that doesn’t mean they stay in shape, as you are arguing.

And you cannot claim Obito got weaker without proof. And your only argument here hinges on the fact that we don’t know what Obito was doing. You’re taking a panel or two and trying to extrapolate a narrative that he didn’t train or upkeep himself, but that is not a Supportive Argument, nor is it sufficient. It’s an appeal to ignorance. By definition “WE DO NOT KNOW”, therefore assertions cannot be made.

The burden of proof is on you to prove Obito is weaker. My Argument is that nothing proves he is weaker. There are no feats, context, implications, statements, that he has Physically Diminished or that his CC or Chakra in-general has Diminished and thus, no basis to assume he’s diminished.

Not mention it is a ludicrous notion ANYWAYS as controlling Kurama’s Chakra has to do with his CC and the Strength of his Chakra, which doesn’t change in verse except in cases of Near Death, Old Age, or Incapacitation, and Obito was neither of them.
Um...what. Every MS user has 2 unique MS abilities, one for each eye. Not everyone has Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. I assume you're talking about the DB statement that says when you unlock Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu the Susanoo comes out.
Not necessarily true, and I’m actually referring to the Manga. Itachi states he gained Susanoo only after Awakening Ama + Tsuki. Sasuke, has Tsuki (And Used it Twice) as well as Ama, and only unlocked Susanoo after. Madara didn’t show Ama, but demonstrated his ability to use Tsuki when discussing with Obito, and the fact he has Susanoo supports this as well. Obito never had both Eyes, so unlocking the MS true power was impossible. When he finally got DMS, the fact that he can use Susanoo is proof that Ama + Tsuki is unlocked. That has never been contradicted and os still supported.

Is Blaze Release only Sasuke only? No. In FKS, C does imply that Itachi could also control Ama, but that Sasuke was better at it. Just like the reverse with Sasuke and Danzou with Tsuki. So yes, Ama, Tsuki and Susa are MS Starter Packs. The only Special abilities that have been given to MS are Kamui and Koto. Nothing more.
But the outdated argument works better for this than the situations you were using it in, because that was specifically referring to Itachi's Susanoo, as he was the only user.
This is false, as Kishimoto has maintained this stance as explained above. You see, the problem you’re facing is that Kishimoto established specific terms for MS (Susa unlocks after Ama + Tsuki). He reinstated it in the DB, and continued it throughout w/ CONSISTENCY!!

Not controlling Kurama’s Chakra is inconsistent and False. Again, Sasuke has already showed to be capable of controlling lower amounts of Kurama’s Chakra (As well as Higher Amounts than Kn0 Through Manda). He could more than Likely control more, especially as this was Casual, but even sticking with Kn0 though, this unequivocally proves that a stronger Sharingan could control higher amounts of Kurama’s Chakra.

As I have already told you, the DB is outdated because it doesn’t take into account that Kishimoto MADE a younger Obito capable of controlling 100% Kurama, much less that this is even a 50% Kurama. As I have explained above, Kishimoto only had a Developmental Headstart that didn’t expand far enough to cover the Minato Flashback. Wherein he contradicts the statement by showing that Obito is capable of it.

Kishimoto did not have the story developed far enough to know he would have Kurama split in two and that Obito would be the one, not Madara. Couple that with the fact that Kishimoto’s intent was to have Obito fight Naruto in the future, to suggest that Obito is weaker based on a statement made before development reached that point and no consistency goes against the implication here.

Kishimoto: “Yeah, sure… Obito as a teenager was able to control a much stronger Kurama, fight the strongest Kage of his time AND threaten a rematch but fast forward 16 years and now, in his prime age, fOr ReAsOnS uNkNoWn, he is now magically weaker and can’t control half of the beast he once cold. No explanation needed… Enjoy~!

Bro, you’re killing me… 😭

You're missing the point. Either way, Itachi's Tsukuyomi is stronger than OM Obito's basic genjutsu because while Shisui hadn't been properly introduced at this point, Obito had.
I disagree. You’re missing the point. Outdated Information doesn’t supersede newer, consistent information. Zetsu was speaking Generally and Shisui’s Koto is the strongest Genjutsu. Another example as to why outdated information should not be used so frivolously.
You’re right… (3TM is Shown when hit)
It's literally mentioned that Kurama could only be controlled by Uchiha ocular powers, so I'm quite sure Kishimoto had thought of Obito using the Sharingan to control Kurama even at that point, not some other weird way, regardless of if he'd fleshed out the other parts of the Minato flashback, and YM Obito controlling Kurama with the Sharingan is the only thing necessary to my argument.
Madara controlling the Nine-Tails and fighting Hashirama was already established, so what is your point in bringing this up? Obito is restating what Itachi already told Sasuke regarding Uchiha ocular power. Obito is an Uchiha whith Ocular power capable of controlling Nine-Tails… What is a fact is that Kishimoto did not have the series that far developed. Hell, he wasn’t even sure he wanted to do a War Arc all the way back in the Pain Invasion before he felt like he wrote himself into a corner with Pain’s speech, which again, supports that he didn’t have the series that far mapped out or fleshed out.

Yes, what is relevant is that Obito had the ocular power to control the full Nine-Tails. The strength of his Sharingan’s Chakra or his CC is not stated, shown or implied to have been diminished and there is no evidence of that. Period.

Ok? Still unquantifiable to say that because Obito could control Yagura, he could control Kurama.
Yagura is a Perfect Jinchuriki. It is considered nigh impossible to Genjutsu a PJ in-verse and Obito casually does it. For years. Light work.

Again, show me where his Ocular Powers are Diminished where he can’t control Kurama.

Manga showings + WoG Regarding Creator’s Developmental Process > Outdated DB that has no supporting evidence, but the contrary.
Or you don't instantly jump to the conclusion that disagrees with canon material and look at context for the interpretation that's consistent with both the manga and databook.
Except the DB is just wrong here. How about you stop ignoring context when the Manga and DB aren’t reconcilable in this case. Obito having diminished ocular power for no reason that you can point to is absurd and ludicrous and antithetical to how Ocular power and CC work in verse.
This is not a counterargument. Kurama>OM Obito's genjutsu potency>feats thought to be impossible by certain people is not contradictory.
Except nothing supports Kurama > OM Obito Genjutsu, which is the point. That is an argument sans context and blatantly ignores how Ocular Power Works In-Verse.
Yes, the statement definitely holds water.
It doesn’t.
Bijuu level is absolutely nothing to 50% Kurama, letalone 100% Kurama.
Idt you understand the point of mentioning it. Someone whose Ocular Power is at their weakest can Genjutsu Biju Level Characters. Hebi Sasuke at his strongest, doesn’t have Ocular Power comparable to OM Obito. Again, not even in the same ball park. So you want to keep focussing on the Kurama vs Biju Aspect when OM Obito Ocular Power vs Hebi Sasuke’s is a comparable Gap, if not more-so than Kurama vs Biju.
By this same token, I could say that Ay was able to chop the horns of Gyuki as a young teen, this Ay is nothing to WA Ay, letalone Ay with Ohnoki amping him, so he must be Kurama level, but obviously this isn't true as Kurama rivals the Perfect Susanoo, and all Five Kage were folded by it.
Your analogy is incorrect due to the fact we have verifiable information that throws cold water on that notion. Going by your previous argument, Ay would be weaker than his teen self. When we actually apply facts from the Manga, WA V2 Ay is only around Gyuuki level. The DB is what allows us to put him over Gyuuki. Ohnoki’s influence is unquantifiable (And this is a Straw Argument you’re making btw).

Also, note how Madara only says “The Biju”, and doesn’t specify Kurama.

I’m done here. I said my piece on this. I’ll continue to disagree because there is nothing you can show me that proves Obito’s ocular power is diminished and I addressed my views on the DB Statement. It’s comparable to other DB statements like: “…No one who confronts Sasuke stands a chance of living!

Yeah ok…sure.

Minatosparkle when he see’s my response… 😭
man-attacks-judge-judge-attacked-in-court.gif

Got any references for this?

If the anime is proven canon, at least secondary, then there's a lot of information we could use
I was doing somemore reading. It seems to me like Kishimoto at certain points did things to help the Anime, but wasn’t really apart of the team. I mean, for example, as as Uchihaslayer96 said, he did try to give them something to play with in the Sakura confession shindig in the Managa, but indicative of my stance, the Anime Team ignored it.

Aside from small things like that, he wasn’t helping develop or supervising the anime. He helped pick Nishio to be the Character Designer, sure, but to go from that to, he’s overseeing and helping develop narrative decisions is a jump.

Especially when, again, they’ve shown that they could ignore his efforts.

I was doing somemore reading. It seems to me like Kishimoto at certain points did things to help the Anime, but wasn’t really apart of the team. I mean, for example, as as Uchihaslayer96 said, he did try to give them something to play with in the Sakura confession shindig in the Managa, but indicative of my stance, the Anime Team ignored it.

Aside from small things like that, he wasn’t helping develop or supervising the anime. He helped pick Nishio to be the Character Designer, sure, but to go from that to, he’s overseeing and helping develop narrative decisions is a jump.

Especially when, again, they’ve shown that they could ignore his efforts.
I see, that makes sense I wouldn't expect Kishimoto to be on the anime team, but maybe there's a correspondence between him and the anime team?

Got any links btw?

Not through any argument that I'm aware of. What makes you think it should get it?
Well the og reason was cause of Hags but reading through it more it would likely fall under Non-Qualifying Concepts. But Aida might be able for type 3 since she switched Boruto and Kawaki and by messing with all chakra of everyone? Maybe Yin-Yang release could fit into concept manip 2 or 3.
KoK about to be the Dr._whiteee of Naruto
I don't know why but I have to urge to prevent as much upgrades as possible now for Narutoverse.

Last edited:
Well the og reason was cause of Hags but reading through it more it would likely fall under Non-Qualifying Concepts. But Aida might be able for type 3 since she switched Boruto and Kawaki and by messing with all chakra of everyone? Maybe Yin-Yang release could fit into concept manip 2 or 3.
I was meddling with the idea for Hags while making the profile, but after discussing it with a few people and thinking things through on my own, I decided that nothing in Naruto really qualifies for CM on any level.

I was meddling with the idea for Hags while making the profile, but after discussing it with a few people and thinking things through on my own, I decided that nothing in Naruto really qualifies for CM on any level.
Not even yin-yang release with the "these opposing forces are what give rise to everything in the universe" or is that to hyperbole? What about void manip since Yin release is basically something from nothing no?
SlHebo2.jpg

Not even yin-yang release with the "these opposing forces are what give rise to everything in the universe"? What about void manip since Yin release is basically something from nothing no?
SlHebo2.jpg
Yeah, unfortunately it's not enough under our standards. These high tiered abilities have pretty strict qualifying standards, and rightfully so.

For now not enough. It's more like daemon is much more smarter than we thought. Well at least now. See his convo with kawaki
I mean he’s definitely smart, but it takes more than just intelligence to understand that an ability is using the planet’s rotation just by feeling the ground shake

Plus he could sense Himawari’s potential or whatever that was, though that seems more like power reading tbh

I mean he’s definitely smart, but it takes more than just intelligence to understand that an ability is using the planet’s rotation just by feeling the ground shake

Plus he could sense Himawari’s potential or whatever that was, though that seems more like power reading tbh
Wouldn't getting him extrasensory perception first make more sense?

For the Himawari thing yeah. ESP is more like detecting signatures, with Uzuhiko he somehow understood that the shaking was because of the planet’s rotation being used
I was talking about the Himawari thing too. Uzuhiko stuff is a bit more vague. It could fall into either tbh.

Real talk, Sasuke should pass his EMS down to the next generation upon his death bed. Infact, his EMS should be MANDATED to be passed down to the next Uchiha of his Lineage. In this case, Sarada. And then to Sarada’s kids, etc.

It’s too valuable to Konoha’s Battle Strength.

CM lowkey doesn't really have strict standards imo
Well, yeah, but you need a ton of whack flowery bs to wank, and we just don't have a lot of that going on. Our "argument" is just so bare bones I genuinely don't see a world where it gets accepted lmao

Real talk, Sasuke should pass his EMS down to the next generation upon his death bed. Infact, his EMS should be MANDATED to be passed down to the next Uchiha of his Lineage. In this case, Sarada. And then to Sarada’s kids, etc.

It’s too valuable to Konoha’s Battle Strength.
Pretty sure mandatory organ donation isn't gonna sit well with anyone, let alone any Uchiha, after what Danzo and Orochimaru showed they could do.

Pretty sure mandatory organ donation isn't gonna sit well with anyone, let alone any Uchiha, after what Danzo and Orochimaru showed they could do.
I wouldn’t give a shit! Lol

If I was Hokage, i’d mandate that he pass that shit down. An EMS is comparable, if not more precious, than a Biju.

Sasuke’s EMS would be the new Kurama. Ntm, Sarada would benefit from having an EMS. She’d otherwise probably go blind.

I wouldn’t give a shit! Lol

If I was Hokage, i’d mandate that he pass that shit down. An EMS is comparable, if not more precious, than a Biju.

Sasuke’s EMS would be the new Kurama. Ntm, Sarada would benefit from having an EMS. She’d otherwise probably go blind.
Correct if wrong but does Sasuke only have 1 eyeball to transfer?

Back