• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These old fogies might actually outlive everybody in the franchise, lol.
kJP5Qoi.png

1. Hagoromo
2.Kurenai
3. Kawashiki
4.Borushiki
5. Ishikki

Team Jutsu are

1. hagoromo x asura x indra
2. Kurenai x Asuma
3. Indra,Madara, Sasuke
4. ASura,hashirama,Naruto

the winner for the poll happened way too late for them to add something that quick, a lot of these were likely decided very long ago. lets hope for a season pass 2 where we finally get toneri lol
That's the point of DLC grr
Are you talking about MiniToe? Bro got a whole ass chapter and a reference in TBV.
Not enough for my goat (also Itachi got nun')
He's Isshiki's son and Code's brother through and through.
Code is understandable but why Isshiki?? Bro was catching nothing but Ws until asspulls drained him

Two Questions:

1.) Minato Reacting to Raikage is reaction speed? 🤔 Can we scale his Combat / Movement Speed to the value?

2.) Obito tanking his Rasengan scales Obito to Minato’s AP Physically? 🤔 BM Naruto Physicals > Minato Jutsu AP for hirting Obito with a Headbutt?

I have a question.
If:
  1. Boruto doesn't want to engage with Mitsuki.
  2. Boruto has flight.
  3. Boruto has FTG.
  4. Boruto wants to talk to Shikamaru.
Then why doesn't he:
  1. Hover in air till he finishes talking within a 100km radius.
  2. Throw off Mitsuki using FTG and re-establish comms.

I have a question.
If:
  2. Boruto has flight.
  3. Boruto has FTG.
Then why doesn't he:
Need 10 more chapters of them fighting for reaons.

I have a question.
If:
  2. Boruto has flight.
  3. Boruto has FTG.
Then why doesn't he:
Maybe it’s easier and faster for him to just sack Mitsuki… 🤷‍♂️💀

Back