• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unironically one of the funniest out of context panel
0006-035.png
Peak writing for a monthly manga.

I mean he’s definitely smart, but it takes more than just intelligence to understand that an ability is using the planet’s rotation just by feeling the ground shake

Plus he could sense Himawari’s potential or whatever that was, though that seems more like power reading tbh
Of course, Daemon logically has another ability but we have to wait for the confirmation of what exactly it is.

Hmm, just realized

Does Boruto using FTG to escape Sage Mitsuki's grip right here imply he wouldn't have been able to physically do so due to how strong they were? Or at the very least he woulds struggle and found FTG an easier method of escaping

This could help at least downscale Post TS SM Mitsuki

I know we will get more feats next chapter but just curious as to yall's thoughts

26.png

27.png

Hmm, just realized

Does Boruto using FTG to escape Sage Mitsuki's grip right here imply he wouldn't have been able to physically do so due to how strong they were? Or at the very least he woulds struggle and found FTG an easier method of escaping

This could help at least downscale Post TS SM Mitsuki

I know we will get more feats next chapter but just curious as to yall's thoughts

26.png

27.png
Nah he just wanted to show off his pelvic thrust.

All they gonna do is absorb chakra likely to give us more fist fights so the artist doesn't have to strain his hands for something more complex then Naruto's big head.
I still don’t know how they let that Naruto panel slide! 🤣🤣🤣

Ikemoto thought he was COOKING!… only to end up cooking himself… 💀💀
How can you say such things about the God among men that gave us this:
4qq0Dhl.jpg

Back