• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Shippuden: The Redemption Arc[7Kuroi]

I only ask because that thing was absolutely absurd and it dwarfs the one he used against Nagato's Chibaku Tensei.
We don't really do size based scaling, unless it's attacks performed by the same character, in the same form, during a confined timeframe. For example, BM Naruto making a bigger TBB would obviously be stronger than one of his smaller TBBs.

But other than that, size scaling isn't a very reliable method for an AP-centric verse like Naruto.

Although, B will need another key for his 6-C stage, since the one he already has is Large island level with his fully charged Bijū Bomb .

I now the OP said that is not necessary, but, I mean, both here scale at 1/3 of Nagato's CV value, here we can conclude that B's Bomb wasn't fully charged, becouse if not, he wouldn't have need the help from Itachi and Naruto, he would've outright bust it easily. That's why I think a 6-C key is necessary, to avoid confusions.

I now the OP said that is not necessary, but, I mean, both here scale at 1/3 of Nagato's CV value, here we can conclude that B's Bomb wasn't fully charged, becouse if not, he wouldn't have need the help from Itachi and Naruto, he would've outright bust it easily. That's why I think a 6-C key is necessary, to avoid confusion
You realize that B already has a 6-C Key right?

Yeah, but it's the Large island level one, that's why I say that a key for his baseline 6-C stage (the feat he did in this case along with Itachi and Naruto) is needed.
What Large Island Level are you talking about? Have you checked the profile or are you just basing this on your memory?

Tier: 6-C, up to Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bomb

Key: Bijū Mode

Island level+, up to Small Country level+ with fully charged Bijū Bomb (Comparable to the other Bijū. His fully charged Bijū Bomb is this strong. Stated by Kurama that Gyūki is the most powerful Bijū after himself)

Yeah, I confused 6-C+ with Large star level, my bad.

It's the island+ one, not the baseline one which would be needed.

Yeah, I confused 6-C+ with Large star level, my bad.

It's the island+ one, not the baseline one which would be needed.
Why though? You're just going to end up adding a redundant Key

Using your line of thought

Tier | 6-C, up to Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bomb | 6-C, up to Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bomb |

Keys | Bijū Mode | Bijū Mode

See redundant, you're the only one who seems to be having a hard time with it

Why though? You're just going to end up adding a redundant Key

Using your line of thought

Tier | 6-C, up to Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bomb | 6-C, up to Low 6-B with fully charged Bijū Bomb |

Keys | Bijū Mode | Bijū Mode

See redundant, you're the only one who seems to be having a hard time with it
I mean yeah, but, I just don't see the correct wording putting the justification in the Island+ key, since the feat here is baseline, it could cause confusion to a new member or something like that.

I mean, a baseline 6-C key for this feat, before the 6-C+ one.
That's completely unnecessary.
The 15 gigatons value for the CT was performed by a Pain that wasn't even at full power, and even in that state he stated that he could've enlarged the CT. The CT core they destroyed was created by a much more powerful Nagato. This means that the feat very well could've been significantly above the 15 GT, but we're obviously going with the lower calculated value because that's the only solid thing we've got.

Additionally, when a certain feat is performed by multiple characters, we split the results evenly. I've seen this being done numerous times across many verses, and I'm pretty sure it's just common practice. This does not necessarily mean that the characters absolutely need to scale to said feat, all it means is that in this instance the value of the feat is split among them.

So Bee scaling or not scaling to this value is meaningless. It would be like giving a character multiple keys because they have multiple calcs with different values (within the same arc, obviously). It's just not how it works. We choose one value, and go with it. The other values can either be used as support for the character's tier or discarded as an outlier or something.

I mean yeah, but, I just don't see the correct wording putting the justification in the Island+ key, since the feat here is baseline,
Supporting Feats ever heard of them before?
Conclusion
I don't think B's tier would change (this would just function as another supporting feat for him I guess), but KCM1 Naruto's rasenshuriken and Itachi's susanoo should get upgraded
Read the OP

it could cause confusion to a new member or something like that.
Seems to be a "you" problem

Well, technically Itachi instructed both to use their most powerful long range attacks.
images

Edo Itachi, KCM1 Naruto, and BM Killer B bust Nagato's Chibaku Tensei. Since the attacks are all portrayed as relative to each other, they should all scale to 1/3 of Nagato's CT value.
I'm not so sure about "Since the attacks are all portrayed as relative to each other, they should all scale to 1/3 of Nagato's CT value." Each of their attacks has a different mass (volume and density), although it is shown that their speed is the same. I think this reason is not sufficient to prove that their attacks are described relative to each other.

I hate to be that guy, but if DT isn't gonna be here any time soon I think we should conclude the thread without him. To paraphrase AKM, if someone isn't available at the time to interact with a thread that shouldn't indefinitely put said thread on hold, they can always revisit the topic when they get free time.

If memory serves this thread has nigh unanimous acceptance, so if we are good to conclude it I say we do. If DT takes big issues with this thread he can always address it in the future.

I'm not so sure about "Since the attacks are all portrayed as relative to each other, they should all scale to 1/3 of Nagato's CT value." Each of their attacks has a different mass (volume and density), although it is shown that their speed is the same. I think this reason is not sufficient to prove that their attacks are described relative to each other.
I think you guys can consider my opinion on this one

Back