• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Kaguya (this is useless and I'm wasting my time 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥)

IT Kaguya is currently 5-B, 4-C over time with ETSO by scaling to recreating the dimension. I went a step back and calculated the total energy contained in a TSO of that size.

The new results are 4-B overtime, high 5-A combat applicable.

Basically IT Kaguyas AP goes from this

To this

Or something like that, idk. Basically just swapping the current calc for the new calc 🤷‍♂️

Votes:
Agree (the correct option): LordGriffin1000,

Disagree (the cringe option): Damage3245 (isn't convinced and doesn't have time to participate in the thread so idk),

Neutral (achieves nothing, just like this thread):
The lowball is 15 years for destruction and then 15 years for creation.

ETSO is just one attack that would both destroy and recreate a new dimension. Thus, divide the 15-year value by 2 at least, which would make more sense. However, that would still be a lowball.

Last edited:
I gave my reasoning earlier

I mean he gave his evidence and reasoning. To him those were sufficient. Though ultimately I get what you're talking about.
How do you address the point that it expands over an unspecified period of time, meaning it doesn't explode from Earth but continues to grow, eventually erasing the dimension instead of simply blowing it up?

t

ETSO is just one attack that would both destroy and recreate a new dimension. Thus, divide the 15-year value by 2 at least, which would make more sense. However, that would still be a lowball.
this is wrong ETSO destruction time here on the wiki is treated as having a very low time frame. Something negligible tbh.

We don't know how fast each of those was. The growth could have been 14 years and creation 1, and the growth could have been 3 minutes and creation 15 years

We don't know how fast each of those was. The growth could have been 14 years and creation 1, and the growth could have been 3 minutes and creation 15 years

The ETSO is a singular attack that performs two actions: it erases and then creates space instantly. The 15-year timeframe applies to the entire process of the attack, not to two separate phases. It shouldn't be interpreted as taking 14 years for one part and 1 year for another part to occur. It’s one complete action that happens in a unified manner.

A better approach would be to use the 15 year Timeframe for the attack itself and not just the required energy to destroy a Dimesion with a star but to also create it.

The ETSO is a singular attack that performs two actions: it erases and then creates space instantly. The 15-year timeframe applies to the entire process of the attack, not to two separate phases. It shouldn't be interpreted as taking 14 years for one part and 1 year for another part to occur. It’s one complete action that happens in a unified manner.

A better approach would be to use the 15 year Timeframe for the attack itself and not just the required energy to destroy a Dimesion with a star but to also create it.
Think of it like this. It does not take 15 years to destroy the dimension but 15 years to set the attack up and when that is done.

I quote
“Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.”

Think of it like this. It does not take 15 years to destroy the dimension but 15 years to set the attack up and when that is done.

I quote
“Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.”
naa the 15 year time frame is just for creation. I remember the CRT by arc and it was due to the fact that she would definitely have created her moat advantages weapon "her space-times" before momo and kinshiki came. The destruction was never taken inot consideration as it was regarded as EE and discarded. THe time frame for destruction has never been under dispute and has always been assumed to happen in a relatively short time frame

naa the 15 year time frame is just for creation. I remember the CRT by arc and it was due to the fact that she would definitely have created her moat advantages weapon "her space-times" before momo and kinshiki came. The destruction was never taken inot consideration as it was regarded as EE and discarded. THe time frame for destruction has never been under dispute and has always been assumed to happen in a relatively short time frame
Can you post the CRT

The ETSO is a singular attack that performs two actions: it erases and then creates space instantly.
Do you have any evidence to prove it happens instantly?
The 15-year timeframe applies to the entire process of the attack, not to two separate phases. It shouldn't be interpreted as taking 14 years for one part and 1 year for another part to occur. It’s one complete action that happens in a unified manner.
Issue is we don't know how long each phase takes

Do you have any evidence to prove it happens instantly?

Issue is we don't know how long each phase takes

The timeframe for the feat is no longer relevant, as the energy contained within the attack itself is sufficient to accomplish both tasks. By considering 15 years as the duration needed to gather this energy, we eliminate the need to account for any specific timeframes in the execution of the feat.

The timeframe for the feat is no longer relevant, as the energy contained within the attack itself is sufficient to accomplish both tasks. By considering 15 years as the duration needed to gather this energy, we eliminate the need to account for any specific timeframes in the execution of the feat.
The timeframe doesn't affect the energy within the ball but it affects the combat applicable energy. Basically, the longer the timeframe the less energy Kaguya can output per second.

The timeframe doesn't affect the energy within the ball but it affects the combat applicable energy. Basically, the longer the timeframe the less energy Kaguya can output per second.
Calculate the amount of energy she puts into the ball per second.

You did not include the energy for the creation is what I'm saying. As both energy is contained in the same Orb
So you want to do like this?

(Energy to expand ETSO to erase dimension + energy to recreate it) / 15 years

I kinda disagree with it, since energy inside ETSO also could be used after erasing dimension. Like after erasing everything, I doubt that ETSO will just stay like that, probably energy inside of it would also play a role in creation.

So you want to do like this?

(Energy to expand ETSO to erase dimension + energy to recreate it) / 15 years

I kinda disagree with it, since energy inside ETSO also could be used after erasing dimension. Like after erasing everything, I doubt that ETSO will just stay like that, probably energy inside of it would also play a role in creation.
That is precisely what the ETSO is stated to do too. The energy pumped inside is what's going to destroy and recreate both. No need to calculate separately. I agree.

Just to clarify, the energy calced by David isn't the energy that is required to destroy the dimension. It's the energy stored in ETSO. Also the calc isn't fixed yet.

David's NOT going to change distance to radius😭
Uhhhh I'm lazy and the thread isn't getting any staff traction. If some mod pops up and gives their thoughts I will fix the radius.
(it's not super relevant since it doesn't change the tier anyway)

Uhhhh I'm lazy and the thread isn't getting any staff traction. If some mod pops up and gives their thoughts I will fix the radius.
(it's not super relevant since it doesn't change the tier anyway)
💀💀 How would you not be lazy? - Stop creating multiple threads and focus on one

💀💀 How would you not be lazy? - Stop creating multiple threads and focus on one

Okay but that's a fun easy thread with no responsibilities. I don't need to gather staff members and do math for that 😇

Last edited:
Have you messaged more mods?
Nah just 2 or so. I'm really lazy af lmao
Math is the most important part of a calc. 😭😭😭.
Uhhh ig, but fixing such a minor mistake is secondary to getting the method itself accepted.
Anyways, you can message mods here:
Yeah ik how to message mods, I already did a bunch of CRTs in the past.
I mean you can contact them as well if you want 🤷‍♂️

Back