• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya that’s why he was gonna remake it.
He was not going to REMAKE THE PLANET
How is pulvirsing a planet not plantery?
The total energy to "pulverize" a planet simply isent planet level ifirc. The earth is mostly water and you cant pulverize water at least in the traditional sense i belive which is also why.
KT can you give your opinion on the kaguya proposal since you aren't going to be convinced on the Toneri stuff regardless? With 2 staff disagreement on the Toneri proposal, I see no hope for it tbh
I disagree with anybody outside of the brothers and Kaguya scaling to it but if we agree it's the deva path's power doing it then it should be fine

The total energy to "pulverize" a planet simply isent planet level ifirc. The earth is mostly water and you cant pulverize water at least in the traditional sense i belive which is also why.

I might be wrong tho
Did you mean that the Earth's surface is mostly water? The Earth itself is almost entirely rock and metal.

Did you mean that the Earth's surface is mostly water? The Earth itself is almost entirely rock and metal.
The surface ye. Even vaping a planet is barely 5b so any lower form of destruction like pulv wouldent be 5b.

Anyway, is there really nothing to imply toneri would overcome the earth's gbe with LOJ or sum else?

Ok then what exactly do you think the novel mean when it said he used the tenseigan to repair the destroyed planet?
Im pretty sure he planned to use the Tenseigan to revive the planet or something
Number one it never said that he used or planned to use the tenseigan to revive the planet. It says it was a capability of the tenseigan to do so. And as it's most likely thought of that Hamura used his tenseigan to make the current moon inhabitable, via the oceans and forests and such, it could mean the same thing.

Number two
well he says his gonna destroy the planet with LoJ sooo….
He never said he was gonna destroy the planet. He said destroy the Sage's world with the light of justice, and every time he says the sage's world, he means the people.

Number one it never said that he used or planned to use the tenseigan to revive the planet. It says it was a capability of the tenseigan to do so. And as it's most likely thought of that Hamura used his tenseigan to make the current moon inhabitable, via the oceans and forests and such, it could mean the same thing.
That’s just a straight up untrue
yDGgP05_d.webp

Number two

He never said he was gonna destroy the planet. He said destroy the Sage's world with the light of justice, and every time he says the sage's world, he means the people.
That is also untrue. I literally put together an entire argument against this line of thinking in the op

That’s just a straight up untrue
yDGgP05_d.webp
"Using the powerful ocular ability of the tenseigan, even a destroyed planet Earth could be revived"

He's not saying "I need the tenseigan specifically to do this". He's saying "this is a capability of the tenseigan".
That is also untrue. I literally put together an entire argument against this line of thinking in the op
"This should be 5-B with how much emphasis there is to the destruction of the planet itself. And of course this should scale to all the other god tiers in the verse."

It's a horrible argument

There is no emphasis to the planet's destruction at all.

"Using the powerful ocular ability of the tenseigan, even a destroyed planet Earth could be revived"

He's not saying "I need the tenseigan specifically to do this". He's saying "this is a capability of the tenseigan".
“To create a world with peace where chakra is not used as a weapon—Toneri said that Hanabi giving up her byakugan would be a sacrifice for this noble goal.”

He was literally justifying taking hanabi’s eyes to revive the planet after its destruction
"This should be 5-B with how much emphasis there is to the destruction of the planet itself. And of course this should scale to all the other god tiers in the verse."

It's a horrible argument

There is no emphasis to the planet's destruction at all.
I like how you just didn’t respond to the argument in the op at all and only attack my conclusion and write off the entire argument.

“To create a world with peace where chakra is not used as a weapon—Toneri said that Hanabi giving up her byakugan would be a sacrifice for this noble goal.”

He was literally justifying taking hanabi’s eyes to revive the planet after its destruction
"To create a world" doesn't mean to "revive a planet". Hagaromo made the shinobi world but he didn't change the geographical structure of the planet at all.
I like how you just didn’t respond to the argument in the op at all and only attack my conclusion and write it off the entire argument.
If your conclusion doesn't rightfully summarize everything then it's a shit conclusion.

So to make this clear toneri’s plan was to destroy humanity, the earth itself and remake the planet. Not to destroy the “world” by destroying humanity or lifewiping but to destroy both the earth and humans. This is stated multiple times throughout the novel and the movie that toneri was gonna destroy the both by with the moon or that the earth was in danger of getting destroyed. It’s also made clear that his referring to the earth and humanity when he or others mention the world of the sage of six paths or his version of hamaru’s celestial decree
No.

The phrase "destroy the earth" is never stated in the entirety of the novel. Ever.

We see what he's doing. Propelling the moon towards earth and the fragments rain in on the planet. The scientist see that and their thought isn't "the planet will be nuked", it's "humanity would die, and possibly all life including animals too".

If the moon was supposed to destroy the ******* planet, they wouldn't question if it was going to destroy only some of the life on the planet.

Kakashi's only knowledge of it is that the surface would be destroyed and that everybody would die, yet he noted that small portion of the planet as "the earth".
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_10.54.49_PM.png

Did the Raikage imply the earth can sleep now?
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_10.57.04_PM.png

No.

You're taking every statement talking about the world as "planet earth" when that isn't the case.

"To create a world" doesn't mean to "revive a planet". Hagaromo made the shinobi world but he didn't change the geographical structure of the planet at all.
The depends on the context, and given the context that’s exactly what he means
If your conclusion doesn't rightfully summarize everything then it's a shit conclusion.
It did what the hell are you talking about?
No.

The phrase "destroy the earth" is never stated in the entirety of the novel. Ever.

We see what he's doing. Propelling the moon towards earth and the fragments rain in on the planet. The scientist see that and their thought isn't "the planet will be nuked", it's "humanity would die, and possibly all life including animals too".

If the moon was supposed to destroy the ******* planet, they wouldn't question if it was going to destroy only some of the life on the planet.

Kakashi's only knowledge of it is that the surface would be destroyed and that everybody would die, yet he noted that small portion of the planet as "the earth".

No.

You're taking every statement talking about the world as "planet earth" when that isn't the case.
So you just didn’t look at the evidence I presented at all.

I just checked them for the third time. They all do nothing but restate the same claims of "ahhhh the world and the earth".

No.

No.

KT not only do we accept hag changed the geographical structure of the earth but if he didn't need to do all that then both hanabi and her eyes would be pointless

No toneri specifically explained what he wanted to use hanabi eyes I.e his tenseigan for and he said it was to revive he earth back after the aftermath. He specifically said this in the movie
Number two
In his fight against naruto in the movie he said "the sage of six path world is a failure", then right after said "I'm going to destroy both you and the earth " . This wasn't with light of justice and he specifically says earth right after talking about the sage world

KT not only do we accept hag changed the geographical structure of the earth but if he didn't need to do all that then both hanabi and her eyes would be pointless
No way in hell we accept that bs
No toneri specifically explained what he wanted to use hanabi eyes I.e his tenseigan for and he said it was to revive he earth back after the aftermath. He specifically said this in the movie
He said he would "pick up the ashes and create a new world". The wording of the people I'm arguing with are saying it like he was going to merge back a completely disassembled planet.
Number two

In his fight against naruto in the movie he said "the sage of six path world is a failure", then right after said "I'm going to destroy both you and the earth " . This wasn't with light of justice and he specifically says earth right after talking about the sage world
Read the last 2 pages

I disagree with anybody outside of the brothers and Kaguya scaling to it
No problem then because propsal 2 is only about Kaguya scaling to the feat.
but if we agree it's the deva path's power doing it then it should be fine
When Slayer created that thread about Hag moon feat lore, he proposed it was done by his deva path abilities which was unanimously agreed upon so "it being done by the deva path" is already accepted. But I don't know if figuring out who else scale to the feat outside Ham & kaguya should be done in this thread as it is already bloated. I will leave it to the OP since this is not my thread.

This is the Slayer's proposal which was agreed upon in case you find it too bothersome to go through the thread given it is extensive. It was proposed in the 8th paragraph of the Conclusion sub heading of Component 2 spoiler box
As for the moon moving, it's now Low 5-B (845.9 Exatons), which is also far more consistent with the other feats in the verse. It fits together so nicely.

Additionally, it makes sense for Hagoromo to scale to this value via Telekinesis, since "creating the moon" and "hurling the moon into the sky" have always been intrinsic parts of HIS lore. It's always something that's been attributed to him and him alone. With my interpretation of events, we literally get to have our cake and eat it too. We preserve the fact that Hamura and Hagoromo technically "created the moon" together via SPCT. But we can still retain Hagoromo's lore because him sending it to the sky and it becoming what everyone knows as "the moon" can still count as "creating the moon", in a sense. He made it what it is, if that makes sense. Your average joe would logically attribute this feat to him because he's the one who made it what it is. It also fits with the whole "created the moon on his deathbed" narrative, since he sent it into space while extremely weakened.

Additionally, Hagoromo's the only one of the brothers with the ability to do this as far as we know. His Deva Path grants him the ability to do this, Hamura has no such ability to our knowledge. The stuff with the Tenseigan also only happened on the moon, so after the moon was already put into orbit.
Not to mention, Hagoromo also has precedent for doing this kind of thing, since he sent a meteor into orbit around the planet on another occasion. It just makes too much sense.

How does this affect things? It's pretty simple. All SPCT users will scale to around 400 Exatons via SPCT. Hagoromo gets Low 5-B (845.9 Exatons) via Telekinesis. All versions of Hagoromo would scale to this, since he did it while extremely weakened. That's about it.

Um no it’s not, it’s about Kaguya and other god tiers scaling off of it(or atleast those that scale or downscale from kayguya)
Ok, thanks for the clarification. If proposal 2 gets accepted, are you planning on writing the Low 5-B justifications for those God tiers in this thread or you will make another thread covering that? Because getting the chain scaling accepted is one thing while writing new justifications for all God tiers which will go to their updated profile is another?

Actually no I don't agree with scaling peeps to the telekinesis. I just made a thread not too long ago about not scaling characters to their ninjutsu, and the deva path wouldn't be an exception

Actually no I don't agree with scaling peeps to the telekinesis. I just made a thread not too long ago about not scaling characters to their ninjutsu, and the deva path wouldn't be an exception
what about Kaguya solely? Hag who could perform a Low 5-B feat admitted inferiority to his mother. A Low 5-B character won't claim they are inferior to a Moon level character (Yep the wiki has Kaguya scaling to just 88.74 exatons without the use of TSO)

No way in hell we accept that bs
It is what it is and Currently we do.
He said he would "pick up the ashes and create a new world". The wording of the people I'm arguing with are saying it like he was going to merge back a completely disassembled planet.

Read the last 2 pages
On that part I'm neutral coz a completely disassembled planet seems like a stretch but what I'm saying is the tenseigan power he wanted in his eyes was for him to fix something he knows he is going to break. Logically if all he needed to do was crash the moon in earth, kill all life and wait a while for the environment to stabilise he wouldn't need hanabi eyes , the tenseigan treasure was enough, he went through all that and the risk of interference with the plan because he specifically needed that power to "bring the earth back to normal" after what he planned to do.

Now whether the damage he was going to do was big enough to disassemble the planet, that part I can't say

Ok, thanks for the clarification. If proposal 2 gets accepted, are you planning on writing the Low 5-B justifications for those God tiers in this thread or you will make another thread covering that? Because getting the chain scaling accepted is one thing while writing new justifications for all God tiers which will go to their updated profile is another?
I mean do we not already scale people to Kaguya?
If kayguya can take what hags can dish out I see no reason not to scale people that can actually damage her
I just checked them for the third time. They all do nothing but restate the same claims of "ahhhh the world and the earth".
Last time I checked earth is a planet. And there are statements that specify planetary destruction. But if you want to ignore that I guess I can’t do anything about it

Not a single scan you posted showcases "complete planet destruction"
"even a DESTROYED PLANET EARTH could be revived"
"I will DESTROY THE SAGE WORLD, that has fallen into darkness"
"END THE WORLD of the Sage of the Six Path"

Prove how those doesn't imply planetary destruction please

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, what are your issues with the Low 5-B proposal?
1. Outlier
2. Hagoromo's statement doesn't include TK
3. Kaguya fight Hags doesn't scale to moon throw Hags
4. All of the above

So i can try to address your concerns
2 and 3. Based on the current evidence it looks too speculative for a solid rating for Kaguya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back