• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Kaguya Otsutsuki Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the only reason. Amado says they use it to cheat death. For example shibai cheated death and ate chakra fruit until he reached a dimension where he didn't need a body to exist. So he can back to earth dropped his body off and went back to that dimension. Since their is no need for karma their
Bro. They cheat death because of my explanation. There is no evidence that Otsutsukis can die of old age. We've seen Kaguya, Momoshiki, Isshiki and Kinshiki existing for Millenia. None of them grew old. Only Hagoromo and Hamura grew old and they are half breed.

Shibai cheated death in the sense that he kept repeatedly resurrecting via Karma just like any other Otsutsuki that uses Karma. And I already explained why they primarily use Karma. Isshiki was a special case because he was almost killed by Kaguya and never fully recovered before taking over Jigen (who wasn't compatible btw) forcefully.

Last edited:
Bro. They cheat death because of my explanation. There is no evidence that Otsutsukis can die of old age. We've seen Kaguya, Momoshiki, Isshiki and Kinshiki existing for Millenia. None of them grew old. Only Hagoromo and Hamura grew old and they are half breed.
First off momoshiki was eating chakra pills to stay alive longer.
Shibai cheated death in the sense that he kept repeatedly resurrecting via Karma just like any other Otsutsuki that uses Karma. And I already explained why they primarily use Karma. Isshiki was a special case because he was almost killed by Kaguya and never fully recovered before taking over Jigen (who wasn't compatible btw) forcefully.

Last edited:
Come on bro

zpPqkIx.png

h9HRn7w.png
LQorqke.png
MFQTldz.png

TrOBSpL.png
lXkSFnC.png

Quick scan of the thread:

I'm ignoring anything Victor-related or Boruto-related tbh. How you can regrow a head (which is the most complex thing to regenerate) but not lesser organs and claim you need the god tree to do so makes no sense.

Juubi surviving an internal explosion is a durability feat. All the separation feats aren't examples of regeneration - it makes the Juubi no different than Katsuyu who can split apart on command. I will say this: Tsunade has proven regeneration compared to Hashirama. Madara only spoke on Hashirama's ability to heal instantly without casting a jutsu.

I'm entirely against genetic scaling. Genetics aren't 100% guaranteed ever unless we're discussing clones. Kaguya is objectively not a jinchuuriki, so even if she contains/is/etc. the Juubi, we can't say she has a 1:1 physiology compared to Obito or Madara (or Hashirama which is an insane reach.)

Neither jinchuuriki has evidence of brain regeneration. Obito's body was heavily mutated, but the fact of the matter is that his head/brain was still entirely intact. Both jinchuuriki had instant and passive regeneration. Revived Madara even after having Hashirama's cells implanted + absorbing his sage mode still relied on Zetsu to restore his arm. So, we should be able to rule out Hashirama's cells being a regenerative factor. They basically just have a perfectly efficient and passive version of Tsunade's miotic regeneration. Idk about that being the case with Boruto; I don't read it.

Kaguya clearly showed no signs of passive/active regeneration, failing to grow back an arm. Her blood loss wasn't even stopped on either occasion she was mutilated. There's no way to tell if she could even turn into energy and reform herself if she gets beheaded first. At best, low-mid regen via transmutation.

Side note: On the topic of Tsunade's regen, how is it "mid" if her head gets blown apart and the seal originates on her head? It wouldn't be possible at that point. I think it means all her other organs.

Come on bro

zpPqkIx.png

h9HRn7w.png
LQorqke.png
MFQTldz.png

TrOBSpL.png
lXkSFnC.png
I don't think you're interpreting it well. He is telling you the perks of eating it. Same with the databook there. If you eat this you will get eternal youth. If you need to constantly eat it to stay young then it does not grant eternal youth. It just sustains you for a period of time and rinse and repeat. It is simple..the first time you eat the fruit boom it grants you eternal youth and even if you never eat again you are eternally young. He has other reasons for taking the pills like so many other reasons and not to sustain himself. I mean a half dead ishikki could survive 1000 years and sustain a normal human monk to survive for hundreds of years too. What pills were he taking? Like I said it means the first time you ear the fruit eternal youth is guaranteed. They keep taking the pills for other reasons

Last edited:
Kaguya not instantly regenerating an arm should be because of Naruto's regeneration negation with kurama Chakra, since that's accepted on this site.
Kurama being a subset of the Juubi being affected by a fraction of its own power logically does not follow. Madara was boasting about Naruto and Sasuke's new sage power-ups not working since he already had both of their abilities, that would only be heavily compounded with Kaguya.

Kurama being a subset of the Juubi being affected by a fraction of its own power logically does not follow. Madara was boasting about Naruto and Sasuke's new sage power-ups not working since he already had both of their abilities, that would only be heavily compounded with Kaguya.
Being a subset if something does not grant you resistance to the power it brings. Heck 2 things may have same source and one may not have resistance to the other lol. The 10 tails has none of the abilities the individual tailed beasts have and vice versa. And madara was not boasting that they were not working , he only said they couldn't kill him.

Also a madara that we could visibly see regenerate half his body blown up by guy in our front could not regen at all when naruto used his rasenshuriken on him. Until he had to absorb the God tree. That directly shows another instance or naruto slowing down his regen

Being a subset if something does not grant you resistance to the power it brings. Heck 2 things may have same source and one may not have resistance to the other lol. The 10 tails has none of the abilities the individual tailed beasts have and vice versa. And madara was not boasting that they were not working , he only said they couldn't kill him.
Madara had Naruto's half of Kurama, which allowed him to become a Juubi Jin before he got body snatched, but 10 tails = 1-9 tails abilities isn't 100% true, so I'll let that go. Naruto received Minato's half of Kurama, so we can't tell if both halves have the same ability. Madara plainly says he has both of their powers, which would essentially reduce the battle down to who's stronger since the ability field is equal.
Also a madara that we could visibly see regenerate half his body blown up by guy in our front could not regen at all when naruto used his rasenshuriken on him. Until he had to absorb the God tree. That directly shows another instance or naruto slowing down his regen
Madara already put his body back together before he absorbed the god tree, which hadn't even hit the ground yet after falling, showing much faster regeneration than when Sasuke bisected him before he went into the kamui dimension, which is after the god tree.

Madara had Naruto's half of Kurama, which allowed him to become a Juubi Jin before he got body snatched, but 10 tails = 1-9 tails abilities isn't 100% true, so I'll let that go. Naruto received Minato's half of Kurama, so we can't tell if both halves have the same ability. Madara plainly says he has both of their powers, which would essentially reduce the battle down to who's stronger since the ability field is equal.

Madara already put his body back together before he absorbed the god tree, which hadn't even hit the ground yet after falling, showing much faster regeneration than when Sasuke bisected him before he went into the kamui dimension, which is after the god tree.
1. Madara was specific. He said one has awakened six path senjustu and the other the rinnengan but I have both powers. Six path senjustu has absolutely nothing to do with kura.a power and neither does rinnengan. You're playing like you don't understand and I have no idea why.

2. Yeah madara did not heal. Not even a bit. A gaping hole was in his stomach the entire time

1. Madara was specific. He said one has awakened six path senjustu and the other the rinnengan but I have both powers. Six path senjustu has absolutely nothing to do with kura.a power and neither does rinnengan. You're playing like you don't understand and I have no idea why.
And you're ignoring the fact that Naruto had Yin Kurama, which you don't know for a fact has the same effects as his prior Yang Kurama which is now a part of Madara.
2. Yeah madara did not heal. Not even a bit. A gaping hole was in his stomach the entire time
It looked like he was bisected tbh. Either way, a two-page showcase of damage is not strong enough evidence to claim that Naruto used regen-neg on Madara. It took Madara about 1-2 chapters to come back with a full body after being bisected by Sasuke's chidori blade, and Madara himself observed he wasn't finished healing from Guy's attack two pages before he got hit by YRS.

And you're ignoring the fact that Naruto had Yin Kurama, which you don't know for a fact has the same effects as his prior Yang Kurama which is now a part of Madara.
So much is wrong with what you are saying . Madara never had the second half of kurama. Well not in the way you think. When the 10 tails form it's chakra is completely different from the individual 9 tailed beasts. By that logic madara should have all the abilities the other 8 tail beasts have on their profile huh? Let's do on better sasuke indra susanoo should also have them, obito too should have the abilties of all 9 tailed beasts. Now because it leads to an upgrade you will be against it. It is simply and short. Just because the 10 tails is made up of the 9 tails does not mean the user now has the 9 tails abilities. No because the 10 tails forms a new thing entirely.

And let me for a moment say you are right, you aren't but stay with me. If madara have kurama abilties that means he has regen Negation in his attacks. How does this give him resistance to regen Negation? Naruto also has kurama right? Should he also have resistance to regen Negation since kurama also gives him regen Negation? No absolute not. Even if madara has kurama abilities KURAMA DOES NOT HAVE RESISTANCE TO REGEN NEGATION..unless if you're implying somehow that kurama abilities should not work on the second half of kurama coz well both are kurama, which tbh is even more absurd
[/QUOTE]
It looked like he was bisected tbh. Either way, a two-page showcase of damage is not strong enough evidence to claim that Naruto used regen-neg on Madara. It took Madara about 1-2 chapters to come back with a full body after being bisected by Sasuke's chidori blade, and Madara himself observed he wasn't finished healing from Guy's attack two pages before he got hit by YRS.
First of all we visibly see madara regenerating an we see his body parts forming back in the exact same chapter he said he almost died to guy. So no it doesn't take time for madara to regen.

Are you trying to upgrade sasuke? Sasuke doesn't have a direct statement like naruto but if you want the interpretation of sasuke also has limited regen Negation that's fine..but I want to point out speech is free of time so most of that 2 chapters is really just talk.. also a whole body split in 2 will take more time to heal than a belly cut or half of your upper body

I'm not about to get sucked into another brain dead argument that takes away from all of my points and the OP.

Naruto's "new power" that got him regen neg in the first place was kurama mode, not six paths sage mode with an entirely different tailed beast with unestablished reasoning. All that means is Madara has inconsistent portrayals. In case you wish to argue on that point, Juubito completely healed from Sage Naruto's rasengan in one page. Madara regenerated his injuries and grew a completely new set of legs faster than it took him to regenerate with his body already mostly intact, even though there was no evidence of his healing beginning at all in the kamui dimension. Sasuke's chidori blade wasn't senjutsu-enhanced, otherwise it would be black.

So going back to the original counter to my point...
Even if we were to give credit to Naruto, first, it doesn't at all address Kakashi almost tearing Kaguya's arm off, or her being susceptible to mutilation via kamui and not healing afterward. And second, she's never demonstrated any regenerative ability in the first place to even say there was regeneration occurring to be negated.

I'm not about to get sucked into another brain dead argument that takes away from all of my points and the OP.

Naruto's "new power" that got him regen neg in the first place was kurama mode, not six paths sage mode with an entirely different tailed beast with unestablished reasoning. All that means is Madara has inconsistent portrayals. In case you wish to argue on that point, Juubito completely healed from Sage Naruto's rasengan in one page. Madara regenerated his injuries and grew a completely new set of legs faster than it took him to regenerate with his body already mostly intact, even though there was no evidence of his healing beginning at all in the kamui dimension. Sasuke's chidori blade wasn't senjutsu-enhanced, otherwise it would be black.

So going back to the original counter to my point...
Even if we were to give credit to Naruto, first, it doesn't at all address Kakashi almost tearing Kaguya's arm off, or her being susceptible to mutilation via kamui and not healing afterward. And second, she's never demonstrated any regenerative ability in the first place to even say there was regeneration occurring to be negated.
1. No one claimed naruto power was from six path sage mode.

2. you do realise the entire battle from when kakashi cut her to when they sealed her is less than a second right? We are talking of characters well beyond lightning speed moving. Kakashi was exactly in the air from the time he cut her to when she was sealed. Healed immediately is not possible in this scenario coz there was never a chance. It all happened in less than a second. In zetsu own words (there is no time to open up a portal to go to another world) , the ridiculously short time this takes should tell you more.

3. She has shown regenerative ability
A. She has to if not her Ash bone would instantly kill her
B. She regenratied the arm naruto cut off as well as her entire internals. Yeah naruto did just cut her arm, he sent 9 bijuu rasenshuriken her way. Considering this attacks every cell in your body kaguya was internally ****** before then. She regenerated fine.

C. She regeneration from being chakrs i.e pure energy. Textbook definition for High regen.

Surrounded in black
Idk if it's actually a six paths amp or the way it was drawn, considering every other time he used the chidori sword immediately after this it was never outlined in black to the extent of his normal black chidori. And even if it was, I maintain my same answer from earlier.

2. you do realise the entire battle from when kakashi cut her to when they sealed her is less than a second right? We are talking of characters well beyond lightning speed moving. Kakashi was exactly in the air from the time he cut her to when she was sealed. Healed immediately is not possible in this scenario coz there was never a chance. It all happened in less than a second. In zetsu own words (there is no time to open up a portal to go to another world) , the ridiculously short time this takes should tell you more.
You were the one who made the original claim that Madara doesn't take time to regenerate. So unless the other battles weren't "lightning speed" (outside of the kamui dimension outlier) then Kaguya is no exception.
A. She has to if not her Ash bone would instantly kill her
Scans? There's nothing I've seen that proves she resists it or doesn't, but considering it grows from her body, the former has some weight to it.
B. She regenratied the arm naruto cut off as well as her entire internals. Yeah naruto did just cut her arm, he sent 9 bijuu rasenshuriken her way. Considering this attacks every cell in your body kaguya was internally ****** before then. She regenerated fine.
It is more likely that all 9 rasenshuriken exploded at very close proximity to Kaguya than 9 RS too big to fit in the same space shredding her up and then exploding, especially since her outfit shows no signs of shredding like Madara's was. Plus, Naruto already knew jutsu would be absorbed. She could still use chakra so her internals were fine.

3. She has shown regenerative ability
C. She regeneration from being chakrs i.e pure energy. Textbook definition for High regen.
Regeneration is defined as passive. Having to turn into energy to recover what was lost is not passive (otherwise by feats she would never get her arm back.) Additionally, it can be argued that simply turning into energy isn't what healed Kaguya, but her further absorption of chakra did. If Kaguya just turned into energy and turned back, there's no net change. But between losing an arm and Kakashi sniping her energy arms off, she further absorbed chakra from the planet and came back in fresh condition. I can see the ability being low-mid healing via transformation/absorption or something, because there's no evidence Kaguya can turn into chakra after severe brain damage or decapitation.

Last edited:
Six Paths Chakra is what makes his chidori black

Then say six path senjustu or six path chakra. You were saying senjustu like Sasuke uses sage mode or something. And this is really just headcanon. He simply used a black chidori, whether it is shaded black or not all his attacks have six path energy.
You were the one who made the original claim that Madara doesn't take time to regenerate. So unless the other battles weren't "lightning speed" (outside of the kamui dimension outlier) then Kaguya is no exception.
Yes and the instances where madara took time to regen was when naruto used his regen Negation. This sasuke chidori you are on about madara never took time. We accept speech as having no time frame. He was split, he talked to obito and boom he was back with full body, no time frame. Also that is the largest madara has had to regen from.
Scans? There's nothing I've seen that proves she resists it or doesn't, but considering it grows from her body, the former has some weight to it.
Except we see it visibly crumbling her back.
It is more likely that all 9 rasenshuriken exploded at very close proximity to Kaguya than 9 RS too big to fit in the same space shredding her up and then exploding, especially since her outfit shows no signs of shredding like Madara's was. Plus, Naruto already knew jutsu would be absorbed. She could still use chakra so her internals were fine.
Heavy head canon and mental gymnastics. She took 9 rasenshuriken that tear you up internally. And she didn't absorb it, if she did then we would clearly see it like any other time jutsu is absorbed in the series. Partly due to the fact that she already had an arm ripped off
Regeneration is defined as passive. Having to turn into energy to recover what was lost is not passive (otherwise by feats she would never get her arm back.) Additionally, it can be argued that simply turning into energy isn't what healed Kaguya, but her further absorption of chakra did. If Kaguya just turned into energy and turned back, there's no net change. But between losing an arm and Kakashi sniping her energy arms off, she further absorbed chakra from the planet and came back in fresh condition. I can see the ability being low-mid healing via transformation/absorption or something, because there's no evidence Kaguya can turn into chakra after severe brain damage or decapitation.
She didn't turn into energy to regen. The attack naruto used on her sychnronized with the ten tails and caused her to turn into pure energy against her will. In fact zetsu says this word for word. She was low on chakra so she couldn't form herself back. But when her chakra was restored she came back. Simple. Argue with the rules. The wiki states regen from being turned into energy is high

Then say six path senjustu or six path chakra. You were saying senjustu like Sasuke uses sage mode or something. And this is really just headcanon. He simply used a black chidori, whether it is shaded black or not all his attacks have six path energy.
Factually incorrect. Sasuke specifically tells Naruto to add sage chakra to his jutsu. Sasuke specifically says "I have six paths power too" before loading up a black chidori. Therefore, not all his jutsu use sage power...which, in the end, doesn't matter to the point being argued.
Yes and the instances where madara took time to regen was when naruto used his regen Negation.
Already debunked
This sasuke chidori you are on about madara never took time. We accept speech as having no time frame. He was split, he talked to obito and boom he was back with full body, no time frame. Also that is the largest madara has had to regen from.
He was talking to Guy while passively regenerating. Obito was regenerating his back while standing. By your definition, both feats took place in 0 time, which we know isn't true. Given the fact that you said the feat of Kakashi cutting her took place in "less than a second", I'm not seeing the issue with using that scene as evidence against Kaguya demonstrating regeneration.
Except we see it visibly crumbling her back.
It isn't crumbling her back; it's withering away because the ability was being deactivated. And even if it did crumble her back, the fact that she wasn't reduced to ash would prove her resistance.
Heavy head canon and mental gymnastics. She took 9 rasenshuriken that tear you up internally. And she didn't absorb it, if she did then we would clearly see it like any other time jutsu is absorbed in the series. Partly due to the fact that she already had an arm ripped off
Gymnastics? Madara damn near got bisected by a rasenshuriken he only caught the edge of. So either Kaguya is wildly more durable than Naruto's RS when compared to Madara, they exploded near her, or they were absorbed to some extent. Either scenario results in Kaguya not being torn apart, which is directly shown.
She didn't turn into energy to regen. The attack naruto used on her sychnronized with the ten tails and caused her to turn into pure energy against her will. In fact zetsu says this word for word. She was low on chakra so she couldn't form herself back. But when her chakra was restored she came back. Simple. Argue with the rules. The wiki states regen from being turned into energy is high
The issue is that outside of turning into her rabbit form, Kaguya has no evidence of any recovery ability (besides the healing rinnegan users generally have from absorbing chakra.) She can be decapitated and killed in her human form for all we know because there's no evidence against it, which goes for both 10 tails jinchuuriki. I would suggest she would have limited regen, specifically when she goes in and out of that form. Not normally.

Factually incorrect. Sasuke specifically tells Naruto to add sage chakra to his jutsu. Sasuke specifically says "I have six paths power too" before loading up a black chidori. Therefore, not all his jutsu use sage power...which, in the end, doesn't matter to the point being argued.
Yeah sasuke never said this. He said "naruto remember the jutsu the sage gave you denoting he wanted them to seal madara right after sealing him. He just announced I have six path power when naruto did his rasenshuriken to pretty much signify at that point they both had it. What you're doing is head canon
Already debunked
You can't say this after you literally admitted naruto has regen Negation lol
He was talking to Guy while passively regenerating. Obito was regenerating his back while standing. By your definition, both feats took place in 0 time, which we know isn't true. Given the fact that you said the feat of Kakashi cutting her took place in "less than a second", I'm not seeing the issue with using that scene as evidence against Kaguya demonstrating regeneration.
I didn't say speech in fiction is 0 time. I said you can't apportion time frame for speeches because they are meant to be free. Before madara laughed and said he almost died we see the regen clearly already happening. And even after naruto attacked him madara still said "i have not finished healing " this is to show you that it is not something that just instantly happens. Also have you forgotten people can like control regen? It's like saying piccolo does not have regen coz in some instances he delays bringing his arm back.
It isn't crumbling her back; it's withering away because the ability was being deactivated. And even if it did crumble her back, the fact that she wasn't reduced to ash would prove her resistance.
Crumbling, withering , same tbing I'm saying. She isn't reduced to ash coz she can regen from it.
Gymnastics? Madara damn near got bisected by a rasenshuriken he only caught the edge of. So either Kaguya is wildly more durable than Naruto's RS when compared to Madara, they exploded near her, or they were absorbed to some extent. Either scenario results in Kaguya not being torn apart, which is directly shown.
Naruto rasenshuriken does not always rend you in half..sometimes he dispels it to do it's original job of just destroy you internally which was what he was going for. Which makes more sense considering kaguya skin can absorb chakraso many people have been hit by the rasenshuriken and were not split in half. And yes kaguya is far more durable than madara.
The issue is that outside of turning into her rabbit form, Kaguya has no evidence of any recovery ability (besides the healing rinnegan users generally have from absorbing chakra.) She can be decapitated and killed in her human form for all we know because there's no evidence against it, which goes for both 10 tails jinchuuriki. I would suggest she would have limited regen, specifically when she goes in and out of that form. Not normally.
She can be decapitated is head canon. Why? We have her healing from pure energy. And she doesn't "go in and out of the form" That's the part you don't seem to get. She was attacked and was reduced to that form and she came back. Which means is she is destroyed down to just energy left she can form back as long as her chakra capacity is not low.

Yeah sasuke never said this. He said "naruto remember the jutsu the sage gave you denoting he wanted them to seal madara right after sealing him. He just announced I have six path power when naruto did his rasenshuriken to pretty much signify at that point they both had it. What you're doing is head canon
"Sasuke never said this"
9piZFQh.png
RNVULN2.png

You can't say this after you literally admitted naruto has regen Negation lol
Naruto's "new power" that got him regen neg in the first place was kurama mode, not six paths sage mode with an entirely different tailed beast with unestablished reasoning.
Reading is fundamental.
I didn't say speech in fiction is 0 time. I said you can't apportion time frame for speeches because they are meant to be free. Before madara laughed and said he almost died we see the regen clearly already happening. And even after naruto attacked him madara still said "i have not finished healing " this is to show you that it is not something that just instantly happens. Also have you forgotten people can like control regen? It's like saying piccolo does not have regen coz in some instances he delays bringing his arm back.
And you were telling me about headcanon....So if the entire time from Sasuke bisecting Madara to him coming back fully healed is nothing but speech and cutscenes away from the kamui dimension, then that means Madara regrew his lower body faster than any other regeneration feat he has.
Crumbling, withering , same tbing I'm saying. She isn't reduced to ash coz she can regen from it.
This headcanon is astronomical.
Naruto rasenshuriken does not always rend you in half..sometimes he dispels it to do it's original job of just destroy you internally which was what he was going for. Which makes more sense considering kaguya skin can absorb chakraso many people have been hit by the rasenshuriken and were not split in half. And yes kaguya is far more durable than madara.
Yes, unless you're far more durable (Third Raikage, Kaguya) or not hit with the blades (Kakuzu). Kaguya doesn't have chakra-absorbing skin. She only absorbs chakra on touch in her rabbit form.
She can be decapitated is head canon. Why? We have her healing from pure energy. And she doesn't "go in and out of the form" That's the part you don't seem to get. She was attacked and was reduced to that form and she came back. Which means is she is destroyed down to just energy left she can form back as long as her chakra capacity is not low.
She wasn't "reduced" to anything; she had an involuntary transformation. If she can lose an arm, she can lose a head - and she has no evidence of being able to transform while being headless.

I’m neither expending brain space to remember Boruto nor am I spending my time to go out of my way to search through Boruto. Also careful what you wish for, cuz you are “bro” in this scenario.
So you the step sis?

OT - Agree with thread atm, needs better regen feats.

"Sasuke never said this"
9piZFQh.png
RNVULN2.png

Reading is fundamental.
Must have forgotten this. This is still irrelevant. Still doesn't matter. All their attacks contain sage energy. He just simply said get a sage jutsu that contains sealing ready. You're reading too much into it.
And you were telling me about headcanon....So if the entire time from Sasuke bisecting Madara to him coming back fully healed is nothing but speech and cutscenes away from the kamui dimension, then that means Madara regrew his lower body faster than any other regeneration feat he has.
What exactly is wrong with it? He literally just got a new amp by absorbing the god tree and instantly regened from naruto attack after it negating his regen before.so what exactly is the issue
This headcanon is astronomical.
Okay
Yes, unless you're far more durable (Third Raikage, Kaguya) or not hit with the blades (Kakuzu). Kaguya doesn't have chakra-absorbing skin. She only absorbs chakra on touch in her rabbit form.
Aee you repeating my points? I said yes kaguya is far mee durable than both of them and when meant skin I didn't mean just touching her absorbs you chakra. She can absorb chakra from anywhere it is touching her. Like she did for sasuke amaterasu or his susanoo
She wasn't "reduced" to anything; she had an involuntary transformation. If she can lose an arm, she can lose a head - and she has no evidence of being able to transform while being headless.
She was reduced. She wounded and the chakra from naruto attack reacted to the tailed beast and caused that. She can loose a head and die is simply your complete utter head canon which you have to prove. I have more proof for high regen. So no if she looses her head nothing happens

.Must have forgotten this. This is still irrelevant. Still doesn't matter. All their attacks contain sage energy. He just simply said get a sage jutsu that contains sealing ready. You're reading too much into it.
You're still wrong on this, but the point is Sasuke doesn't have regeneration negation and we should end this point there.
What exactly is wrong with it? He literally just got a new amp by absorbing the god tree and instantly regened from naruto attack after it negating his regen before.so what exactly is the issue
Nothing is wrong with it. You're saying that the timespan for Kaguya to regenerate is too short because they're fighting at lightning speed, whereas Madara had far greater (actual) feats of regeneration speed fighting the same people.
Aee you repeating my points? I said yes kaguya is far mee durable than both of them and when meant skin I didn't mean just touching her absorbs you chakra. She can absorb chakra from anywhere it is touching her. Like she did for sasuke amaterasu or his susanoo
If you recall, you're the one who said the rasenshuriken destroyed Kaguya internally on the cellular level, which didn't happen.
She was reduced. She wounded and the chakra from naruto attack reacted to the tailed beast and caused that. She can loose a head and die is simply your complete utter head canon which you have to prove. I have more proof for high regen. So no if she looses her head nothing happens
Being reduced to energy means destroying a human body and literally turning them into particles. That did not happen anywhere. Forcing a transformation is an entirely different concept.

And with that, the stalemate has broken.

The total votes are now leaning toward what is in the OP. What now?

@UchihaSlayer96 Any final comments?
Wow, this thing is still going on?
Well, frankly I have negative interest in engaging with this thread any longer. I could care less how it goes at this point. It was made during a tough time for me, where I was extremely busy with things IRL, which is why I never came back to it for such a long time.
To be completely honest, this thread has a lot of negative baggage, which I'd rather not continue engaging with. I already have plans to handle the topic of Jūbi Jinchūriki Regeneration/Immortality in the near future after I'm done with the Hagoromo overhaul and Chakra blog. So, yeah, I'll address it then.

With that being said, let this abomination of a thread finally be laid to rest. Can't say it's been a pleasure.

It's been going on for over 6 months. I'll ping the people who voted Disagree to check if they still have voted the same way. After 24 hours if the votes are still in favor of the OP, I believe it should be applied.

@UchihaSlayer96 @LordTracer @LordGriffin1000 Any final comments?
Don't think my thoughts have changed (I'm honestly surprised this thread was still going on). So I don't have any else to mention since I'm pretty sure all has been said so it is what it is I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back