• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't Toneri, Hinata and Naruto litterally breath in space tho?
There was air in the atmosphere.

Also that has nothing to do with it. Nothing says Toneri was gonna go and combine all the fragments of earth together.
Ok then what exactly do you think he meant by waiting for the “environment to stabilize
After the moon fragments shit on the surface of the planet, he waits for it to return to a habitable state in his chamber, to where he will go and put life back on earth from his "ark".
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_2.44.00_PM.png

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_2.44.11_PM.png

If Toneri was NUKING THE PLANET, there would be no environment that would remain.
That is blantaly untrue, he literally says he was gonna remake the planet and pull it from its “ashes”
yDGgP05_d.webp

sz1Kaxv_d.webp

9Rggbfc_d.webp
The "ashes" can mean the remains, which there will be after the moon ***** on the surface of the earth.

After the moon fragments shit on the surface of the planet, he waits for it to return to a habitable state in his chamber, to where he will go and put life back on earth from his "ark".
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_2.44.00_PM.png

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_2.44.11_PM.png

If Toneri was NUKING THE PLANET, there would be no environment that would remain.
There wouldn’t be an environment even if you life wiped the planet.
The "ashes" can mean the remains, which there will be after the moon ***** on the surface of the earth.
The narration literally refers to a destroyed planet.

Yeah I don't see how Toneri planned on destroying the entire planet if
  1. The moon wasn't going 80000 m/s
  2. The moon was gonna disintegrate.
So I guess put me in disagree for the Toneri stuff.

And yet that feat also happened to be several times higher than any feat performed by anyone else in the verse; there needs to be something a little more to establish consistency here in order for this to effectively upgrade so many characters.
Toneri was moving the moon (248 exa) while fighting someone relative to him and still had enough energy to casually split the moon (88 exa)
Toneri who is weaker than Hamura, who is weaker than Hagoromo, who, by self admission, is inferior to Kaguya
It's not really a leap in logic that Kaguya can scale to 800ish exatons

Toneri was moving the moon (248 exa) while fighting someone relative to him and still had enough energy to casually split the moon (88 exa)
Toneri who is weaker than Hamura, who is weaker than Hagoromo, who, by self admission, is inferior to Kaguya
It's not really a leap in logic that Kaguya can scale to 800ish exatons
500 ish exatons
Which is more fair

Yes there would be if rocks dropped on every living being
if you kill ever living being then your not gonna have an environment
Destroyed doesn't mean completely turned to rubble. Toneri "destroyed" the moon without needing to nuke it. Naruto destroyed the tenseigan by just destroying the outer shell of it
The moon was gonna get torn to shreds.kind off? Like Naruto thought he did but it was still usable seeing as toneri recalls all the byagugan

if you kill ever living being then your not gonna have an environment
You're thinking of an ecosystem.
An ecosystem is the collection of the environment and the organisms
The environment is the actual surroundings
The moon was gonna get torn to shreds.kind off?
Not what I said.
I said Toneri effectively destroyed the moon by splitting it in half.
I can destroy somebody's car by driving it into a tree where only a part of it is broken.
Like Naruto thought he did but it was still usable seeing as toneri recalls all the byagugan
The tenseigan energy source was destroyed.
The narrator said it was destroyed.
It being partially usable doesn't stop it from being a destroyed object.
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_3.11.54_PM.png

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_3.12.41_PM.png

There's no air on the Moon. That' litterally why Naruto got Self Substence on his profile
Birds can fly in the moon's atmosphere.
The Naruto moon is a Dyson Sphere model to where the gravity of the moon lies in its crust, which is why when Naruto passed out in the air, he fell towards the crust of the moon instead of the center.

That self sustenance should be removed.

You're thinking of an ecosystem.
An ecosystem is the collection of the environment and the organisms
The environment is the actual surroundings
Oh mb, then what exactly is the difference between the environments of the earth getting surface wiped or getting destroyed?
Not what I said.
I said Toneri effectively destroyed the moon by splitting it in half.
I can destroy somebody's car by driving it into a tree where only a part of it is broken.
I thought that was what you were referring to. Kind of not exactly, to destroy something you have to put an end to it. If you break your cars blinker or something the car wouldn’t be considered destroyed. If your car gets torn apart in an accident or something and can’t function then it be considered destroyed
The tenseigan energy source was destroyed.
The narrator said it was destroyed.
It being partially usable doesn't stop it from being a destroyed object.
Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_3.11.54_PM.png

Screenshot_2024-05-22_at_3.12.41_PM.png
Ok

Oh mb, then what exactly is the difference between the environments of the earth getting surface wiped or getting destroyed?
Surface wipe is one big attack that spreads to the whole planet and wipes out everything on the planet. The dinosaur that killed the meteors.
Them getting destroyed is more vague. Canonically it's the meteors that come from the moon that collide into earth, and if the shinobi weren't there, they would've rained down and each individually hit large parts where life resided.
I thought that was what you were referring to. Kind of not exactly, to destroy something you have to put an end to it. If you break your cars blinker or something the car wouldn’t be considered destroyed. If your car gets torn apart in an accident or something and can’t function then it be considered destroyed
pretty much

Surface wipe is one big attack that spreads to the whole planet and wipes out everything on the planet. The dinosaur that killed the meteors.
Them getting destroyed is more vague. Canonically it's the meteors that come from the moon that collide into earth, and if the shinobi weren't there, they would've rained down and each individually hit large parts where life resided.
I know what surface wiping is I’m asking what exactly is the difference between the environments in this individual scenario’s. Since technically both “environments” should be “destroyed” in both scenarios no?
pretty much
Then to destroy the earth would mean to well destroy the planet

I know what surface wiping is I’m asking what exactly is the difference between the environments in this individual scenario’s. Since technically both “environments” should be “destroyed” in both scenarios no?
What do you mean by "both environments"??? You mean "the surface" and "the actual planet"?
Then to destroy the earth would mean to well destroy the planet
Doesn't mean 5-B destruction. 5-C or High 6-A destruction is enough to "destroy earth"

What do you mean by "both environments"??? You mean "the surface" and "the actual planet"?
Whatever’s considered the environment of the earth. Or whatever toneri was referring to.
Doesn't mean 5-B destruction. 5-C or High 6-A destruction is enough to "destroy earth"
It kinda dose, a 5-c or high 6-a attack would damage earth sure but it surely wouldn’t destroy it

Whatever’s considered the environment of the earth. Or whatever toneri was referring to.
The living areas
It kinda dose, a 5-c or high 6-a attack would damage earth sure but it surely wouldn’t destroy it
It would damage it to an insane degree
Are you seriously using supernatural birds made of ink and comparing them to normal birds...
Supernatural birds... that fly... THE SAME WAY AS REGULAR BIRDS

Ok then why dose it matter if toneri is waiting for the “environment” to stabilize if the living areas in both scenarios are getting destroyed
Because they were inhabitable from the destruction. You can't place animals in a place full of dust, nor can a person live there.
But not destroy it
To destroy something isn't to completely damage every square inch of it.
And? Naruto acts like a regular human being yet can do stuff normal humans can't
I don't see regular bird capable of carrying human beings nor dissolve into ink
Naruto is a regular human being, who uses specific abilities to do specific things

Regular birds can carry human beings if they were large enough, and they'd dissolve into ink if they were made out of ink.

Sai made huge birds out of ink that fly by thrusting around in the air, like every other bird.

Because they were inhabitable from the destruction. You can't place animals in a place full of dust, nor can a person live there.
That’s why toneri was gonna use the tensegian to remake the earth.
To destroy something isn't to completely damage every square inch of it.
True but you have to end its “existence” or whatever. I’d image for a planet that be overpowering it’s GBE so it can’t just pull itself back together

That’s why toneri was gonna use the tensegian to remake the earth.
So why did he say he was just going to wait until the earth's environment stabilized itself?
True but you have to end its “existence” or whatever. I’d image for a planet that be overpowering it’s GBE so it can’t just pull itself back together
You can pulverize the entirety of the earth and not overpower its GBE. Would you say that isn't destroyed?

So why did he say he was just going to wait until the earth's environment stabilized itself?
As I said to, to wait for what’s left of earth to cool off. Or something like that
You can pulverize the entirety of the earth and not overpower its GBE. Would you say that isn't destroyed?
I’m pretty sure there GBE would be overpower if there’s nothing left. And wouldn’t that still be plantery?

The total energy to "pulverize" a planet simply isent planet level ifirc. The earth is mostly water and you cant pulverize water at least in the traditional sense i belive which is also why.

I might be wrong tho

Also, I been saying that Toneri is 5B and the god tiers of the Naruto/Boruto universe should scale to him. Hopefully this thread gets accepted I have my fingers cross.

The total energy to "pulverize" a planet simply isent planet level ifirc. The earth is mostly water and you cant pulverize water at least in the traditional sense i belive which is also why.

I might be wrong tho
By that logic, no planet destruction feats can be planetary as "you can't destroy the water"

There would be nothing left if it's a planetary feat. If he broke the planet apart it wouldn't be a habitable place

No
KT can you give your opinion on the kaguya proposal since you aren't going to be convinced on the Toneri stuff regardless? With 2 staff disagreement on the Toneri proposal, I see no hope for it tbh
I'd like to remember one of pulverazing synonyms is "vaporize"

Whatever source that told you the synonym of pulverize is vaporize is wrong. Two different things, use Oxford, it is the best source on English language iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back