• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Kaguya Otsutsuki Regeneration Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Kaguya Otsutsuki has no regeneration whatsoever in any way shape or form.

Regeneration (At least Mid-High, likely High; she can survive her ETSB with regeneration/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra),
This shit is fake and stupid

This comes from this here
71-168.png

"She can regen from the damage of her truthseeking orbs" no. She resists her orbs already. Saying she'd regen from damage she resists makes no sense. Its the same as the Aizen thread trying to give him EE level regen and EE resistance because he would unknowingly withstand a specific type of EE.

They didn't even say she would regen from it. They don't say anything about how she'd withstand it.

Kaguya has never shown any type of regeneration in the series. Ever.

She has been hurt twice and didn't regen from either.

Her scaling off of Obito and Madara is bullshit. They have regeneration from the Hashirama cells, and the Juubi's powers just amplified it.

And their regen is dramatically faster than whatever regen she apparently has, so there's no reason to scale her from it.
Obito's regen is instantaneous. Madara's regen is instantaneous. Hers is slow as shit. And all the arguments of "she didn't want to regenerate at that time" is stupid.

Saying she should get it cause she absorbed Madara is flawed too. She didn't get his dojutsu abilities. She didn't get his ninjutsu. I don't even think she got his resistances
and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra
Based on what?

There's no solid justification for it. So unless she has other regen feats, her regen should go

The regen she gets from coming from her transformed form is Limited Regen (Low-MId; Returning from her mutated form returns her body back to its original state, which showed as she regenerated her arm)

Agree: KingTempest (yes apparently I can vote), Eseseso, Damage3245, SnookB, Nierre, Kachon123, Purgy (Downgrade to Low-Mid, remove high), Stryker861, Therefir, LordGinSama, Lynieryz, Arc7Kuroi (Healing over Regen), DeagonX, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, Planck69

Disagree: Trihexa102, DarkFirst546, Tdjwo, Shadowbokunohero, Testarossa002, MadaraZKX, Jaakor48, Godernet, Shining_Cross, YoutubeForKing, Valrhavn, UchihaSlayer96, Stryker861, Deceived3596, LordTracer, Tdjwo, LordGriffin1000 (leaning to disagree), Padaruyos, Shadyboi0

Incon:

Last edited:
Disagree, though Op is right justifications are lacking for High regen, I will also point out Madara was used to ressurect kaguya, so whatever sage energy he got from hashirama would be asborbed into kaguya too, besides Madara would have died if he didn't absorb the shinju, There is also the fact her regen scales above Victor who made use of a false shinju.

When does it say it's the Ten Tails amping their regeneration prowess?
I will also point Madara was used to ressurect kaguya, so whatever sage energy he got from hashirama would be asborbed into kaguya too, besides Madara would have died if he didnt absorb the shinju.
Using this logic you need to also assume she would have all his abilities, which we don't assume. Being used to resurrect someone isn't said to give them the traits of the person used.

When does it say it's the Ten Tails amping their regeneration prowess?

Using this logic you need to also assume she would have all his abilities, which we don't assume. Being used to resurrect someone isn't said to give them the traits of the person used.
it's visually shown , from Obito to Madara. Having sage energy dosen't mean she has all his abilites, also sage energy is not a trait.

it's visually shown , from Obito to Madara. Having sage energy dosen't mean she has all his abilites.
No you said she would have sage energy because Madara was used for her resurrection but she doesn't desplay this and that argument would fall under her also having his abilities as she absorbed him in his entirety. How does she only get his sage energy but nothing else? Kagyua needs to show she can use it or hint at it in some way.

Disgusting argument.

Kaguya being ressurected through Madara doesn't means he has all of his abilities. You'd have to prove this.

Kaguya being unable to regenerate from having her arm cut off or getting a slash on her collar in the same way Obito and Madara did is more than enough to prove that she does not have the same regen.

No you said she would have sage energy because Madara was used for her resurrection but she doesn't desplay this and that argument would fall under her also having his abilities as she absorbed him in his entirety. How does she only get his sage energy but nothing else? Kagyua needs to show she can use it or hint at it in some way.
Cause Sage energy is senjutsu which the tentails possesses in colossal amounts, absorbing someone's chakra or sage energy dosen't mean you can use their abilities or intrinsic techniques which come from them.

Kaguya being resurrected through Madara's body wouldn't inherently mean she would have all the properties that Madara's body has, and with the evidence of Kaguya's regeneration arguably not even existing, except in very conditional situations. I don't believe we can concretely assume she would have his level of regeneration.

You could make an argument that she most likely would, and address those supposed counter examples, but that's about it.

Disgusting argument.

Kaguya being ressurected through Madara doesn't means he has all of his abilities. You'd have to prove this.

Kaguya being unable to regenerate from having her arm cut off or getting a slash on her collar in the same way Obito and Madara did is more than enough to prove that she does not have the same regen.
Cause senjutsu is also it's weakness.

Disgusting argument.

Never said she did. I was using it as an example that just because she absorbed him doesn't mean she'd gain his sage energy as that would be akin to saying she has his capabilities for it. It's something she would need to show or hint at.

Never said she did. I was using it as an example that just because she absorbed him doesn't mean she'd gain his sage energy as that would be akin to saying she has his capabilities for it. It's something she would need to show or hint at.
Madara would have died if he didn't absorb the shinju, There is also the fact her regen scales above Victor who made use of a false shinju.

I'm agreeing with you lol

I'm ngl it looks like all of yall agree but all of yall just have different points to make

Does everybody agree with the OP

Well I knew this was coming which is funny enough, but I disagree, some of the points presented here start from wrong premises, I will be elaborating an argument later.

I'm ngl it looks like all of yall agree but all of yall just have different points to make

Does everybody agree with the OP
I agree that Kaguya probably shouldn't have passive regeneration on the level of Obito and Madara, at least currently. I don't agree with the reasoning you provided against her Mid-High/High level regeneration, and I would probably agree we should keep it but with further clarification on the weaknesses behind the ability, such as it only being usable when she activates the ETSO.

Why the hell would Kaguya have lower regen than Madara and Obito considering the fact that the reason Obito and Madara have that high of a regen level is based on something Kaguya also has and even a better version of Tentails+God tree.

Why the hell would Kaguya have lower regen than Madara and Obito considering the fact that the reason Obito and Madara have that high of a regen level is based on something Kaguya also has and even a better version of Tentails+God tree.
you would think that would be the case but KT's arguments are that she doesent display the same degree of regen throughout her showings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back