• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Downgrade (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the mark comes on with the transformation regardless of whether you have an arm or not.

Rocker1189 said:
no no, it is an artist mistake, the mark is meant to be gone.
You will have to prove is a mistake. Please post a link to the interview where it was said to be a mistake.

Hate to bring this up, but a mistake would be Kubo placing Shunsui with both eyes on the manga when he lost his eye earlier and had an eye patch. Correction for that mistake were made in the volume release and his eye patch was added. Can someone bring a scan of the volume for this page? It shouldn't be there if it's an artist mistake.

Tata did a good job with his debunking. I'll start countering the minor points Imade made against me in a bit. However, before I get to that, something I noticed and im surprised this wasnt brought up already.

After Hagoromo regains the seals, Sasuke is noted by Kurama to be on the level of Hagoromo's power when fighting Naruto when absorbing chakra from the 9 biju . This should also be great supporting evidence that Sasuke and Naruto didnt lose the chakra Hagoromo gave to them.

Because how in the hell would Sasuke be able to reach Hagoromo's level if....he lost the very strength Hagoromo gave to him when losing the moon seal?

Yeah we brought it up before, Imade said the only way they were similar was him doing the reverse of what Hagoromo does, which makes no sense actually.

The viz scan fixed the mistake from the raw
0005-046
, the sun seal wasn't meant to be there, i guess Ikemoto forgot or something.

A different scan from the physical volume. Not an error. Sasuke has the half moon, and Naruto the full moon seal.

Cecd8f72eab1b92fa157048772a9092a85809fa7 hq

Are we all at least agreed now that there shouldn't be a seperate key for Base/Rinnegan Sasuke as an Adult, since I've proven that Sasuke never deactivates his Rinnegan canonically, at any point?

No,I replied to @A Stoned Orc.

It was shown how seals returned to Hagoromo and disappered from their hands.

Can you show a scan where Sasuke has a moon seal?

A Stoned Orc said:
AppleLord said:
Dzhindzholia said:
^There shouldn't be.
But is there. Maybe Viz did wrong by removing it. Is there a quote from some official saying that it shouldn't be there?
He was replying to my post.
All the same. I replied to everyone. Either Viz mess up as usual or someone should bring an official quote from the people involved in the manga.

Dzhindzholia said:
No,I replied to @A Stoned Orc.
It was shown how seals returned to Hagoromo and disappered from their hands.

Can you show a scan where Sasuke has a moon seal?
Bruh, Sasuke doesn't have an arm.

But is there. Maybe Viz did wrong by removing it. Is there a quote from some official saying that it shouldn't be there?

Or you know, the artist forgot that they lose that thing.

A Stoned Orc said:
Are we all at least agreed now that there shouldn't be a seperate key for Base/Rinnegan Sasuke as an Adult, since I've proven that Sasuke never deactivates his Rinnegan canonically, at any point?
Agree with this

Tony di bugalu said:
Really? I remember it was depicted as a sun when Hags gave them the seals and in the anime it was a sun too.
The only scene where I recall that the seal was somewhat hinted to be a sun was this one and it's pretty ambiguous.

Don't really know about the anime. A recall next to nothing.

You will have to prove is a mistake.

It was fixed in the tankobon release. I believed the same thing before I found out it was a mistake.

To be honest, even if we ignore the potential issues that have been pointed out with the scaling, the calc for Hagoromo's feat in and out of itself is flawed because the timeframes come from literally nowhere.

We originally used the anime's status of secondary canon to try and put a timeframe of less than an hour and 30 minutes, but if you actually watch the episode there is nothing suggesting that. The moon is thrown into the sky in the early night, we can see it's still in the stratosphere, and then the scene cuts to an unspecified amount of time later in the night, where it has reached its position.

You could probably calc how much it rose into the atmosphere in a few minutes but it wouldn't lead to it reaching 384,400km in 30 minutes. Not even close.

Kepekley23 said:
To be honest, even if we ignore the potential issues that have been pointed out with the scaling, the calc for Hagoromo's feat in and out of itself is flawed because the timeframes come from literally nowhere.We originally used the anime's status of secondary canon to try and put a timeframe of less than an hour and 30 minutes, but if you actually watch the episode there is nothing suggesting that. The moon is thrown into the sky in the early night, we can see it's still in the stratosphere, and then the scene cuts to an unspecified amount of time later in the night, where it has reached its position.
You could probably calc how much it rose into the atmosphere in a few minutes but it wouldn't lead to it reaching 384,400km in 30 minutes. Not even close.
You should have told us about this earlier, Kep. Back when the calc was actually made.

The manga stated it was blasted into space and if I remember correctly that's where the time frames came from because it said blasted

Pretty convienent that now "timeframe is wrong" is just now being brought up when everything else was countered. No offense.

Anyway, that blog from the looks of it had huge debate on the timeframe, so I doubt it just "came from literally nowhere" as your trying to make it out to be.

You should have told us about this earlier, Kep. Back when the calc was actually made.

But I did point out something similar early on, and got run over. I also misrembered the events of the episode. I actually believed that Hagoromo and Hamura had sealed the moon when the sun was setting and that it had reached its current position by early night, which would suggest a low timeframe. In fact, my original post wasn't going to be about the calc being wrong. I was replying to the point about Indra and Ashura and was going to point out how it is self-debunking to use to support 5-B. The timeframe being wrong was something I noticed when I rewatched the episode literally just now.

AstralKing7 said:
The manga stated it was blasted into space and if I remember correctly that's where the time frames came from because it said blasted
"He transformed [. . .] and hurled it into the sky, and it became the Moon"

They never say blasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back