• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 3: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke (The Last Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kinda have to reply because ya know.. discussion threads.. discussio threads.

As far as im aware this has been closed for weeks on end, do you just want this in a permanent limbo because you cant adequately respond? You were granted alot of leeway already and im impressed imade was as patient as he is.

Just concede if you cant/dont want to reply. I have little doubt you would of never had this thread reopened if someone else didnt ask for it.

what kind of reply u want when we are all just repeating same thing over and over

and almost non-agree with 7-A BS

Using PIS is not an argument

7-A god tier= worse downplay ever even pain arc base naruto is 7-A

hell its even worse when someone start to using boruto a 8-A gannin to disagree with 5-B

GilgaArcuied said:
You kinda have to reply because ya know.. discussion threads.. discussio threads.
As far as im aware this has been closed for weeks on end, do you just want this in a permanent limbo because you cant adequately respond? You were granted alot of leeway already and im impressed imade was as patient as he is.

Just concede if you cant/dont want to reply. I have little doubt you would of never had this thread reopened if someone else didnt ask for it.
Thing is, I've already debunked IMade, but he's going to claim i didn't and repost the same stuff and the same people are going to eat it up. It's not that I can't respond to him, I have already, it's just he keeps on making large walls of text and It'll take me literally 24hrs to respond to it via phone, having to grab scans and shit, because everyone needs to spoonfed the same scans in every post, just to give the "appearance" of a legitimate argument.

And IMade is just gonna ignore arguments feats like he's been doing, and continue the process of this BS. I'm not about to waste a day of my life responding to this crap via phone when I can do it in less than an hour via computer.

And as the main person actually debating against him fully, he should be able to wait, but if can't, by all means go ahead, it's just gonna be brought up again when I have a computer.

At the end of the day:

• Fused Momoshiki is 5-B via Ninjutsu and Physically (IMade Durping and acting like Kishimoto and Kodachi's portrayal of Him, Naruto and Sasuke in accepted secondary cannon sources don't matter is not my problem. He's wrong, so he will be ignored.)
  • Fused Momoshiki's assault on the Kages was a casual didpkay of power and in no way his cap, especially when he has feats that prove otherwise, which IMade refuses to accept, but apparently common sense is too much to ask prople to have.
  • Base Naruto and Sasuke has 5-B Ninjutsu AP and Physicals via scaling and feats.
IMade's entire argument is predicated on false assumptions and misconstrued/misleading facts. Majority of the people and mods who are on the Knowledgeable Members list even disagree with him and that alone should speak volumes about his argument but whatever.

I gotta say this is a thread with the largest walls of text I've ever seen. Just dropped by to say that the limit of 100 comments has been reached.

@PaChi

Are votes from Mods and Members on the Naruto Knowledgeable Members List weighted against Non-Knowledgable Members?

Im removing any other reply that does not count as a vote.

You must say which arguments you choose when voting (to avoid random FRAing). But try to be as concise as possible.

TheFinalOrder said:
@PaChi

Are votes from Mods and Members on the Naruto Knowledgeable Members List weighted against Non-Knowledgable Members?
If there is a clear difference between both sides it will be taken into consideration. Otherwise, no.

I agree with @TFO, yes for 5-B in Base

I'm voting for him because all his arguments were solid, without repeating unnecessary things or using things that I consider ridiculous to try to refute Base Naruto being 5-B, as Boruto fight against Base Naruto. I agree with @TFO's whole idea about this. Ad hominen was present on both sides too, this is something of a desperate person and you clearly realize this being more in the comments of @IMade

Why is this even highlighted? You'd think that after two threads that went over 400 posts where it got rejected, the OP would have given up.

As to my vote, I obviously agree with IMade and Kepekley23.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why is this even highlighted? You'd think that after two threads that went over 400 posts where it got rejected, the OP would have given up.

Tbh I didnt see any real conclusion on both threads. But if you think this is concluded be my guest and close it.

Didn't the new calc member say that there were problems with the 5-B calc?

Regardless, I disagree due to the reasonings kep gave back then (and Imade had to repeat over and over).

Matthew Schroeder said:
Except It wasn't rejected. Infact, Majority agreed with it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Didn't the new calc member say that there were problems with the 5-B calc?
Regardless, I disagree due to the reasonings kep gave back then (and Imade had to repeat over and over).
Did you at least read the parts where I debunked Kep's reasonings?

Why exactly was this highlighted? This is a massive thread in its own right with two previous massive threads one would need to read to get full context. Even if this wasn't a huge thread, most users don't know about and can't properly contribute to a Boruto upgrades thread.

If you don't agree with what is written on their pages don't argue with me but go and create RT for changing them.

Sasuke without Susano'o is Planet Level on his profile.

Base Naruto tanked physical attack from said Sasuke.

Also, we know Sasuke has wanted to kill Naruto.

KA clone tanked a physical hit from BPS and casual TBB stalemated (iirc TBBs explode upon contact which means they are at worst stalemated) its lightning attacks.

Sasuke isn't scaling up from Naruto but Naruto is scaling from Sasuke in their final fight.

There is no way Naruto or Sasuke (doesn't have a base other than deactivating Sharingan and Rinnegan- can he do that I don't remember- which they don't give him any boost in any of his stats) are 7-A after receiving power up from Hagoromo. If Naruto is doesn't get a tier 5 for his base form he should remain at unknown.

@IMade

If we going to use this as valid reasoning we should downgrade all Naruto characters to Subsonic maybe. There is a reason travel/fight/reaction speed sometimes differentiate from each other.

The 10.4 Zettaton Calc Isn't Applicable to Sasuke Neither
The 10.4zt is not applicable to Base Sasuke nor his casual AP. We're talking about physical Base Sasuke in this thread. This calc result is Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke with a Jutsu that isn't anywhere near his regular arsenal, especially since the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei was not made of Sasuke's own Chakra, it was made of Hagoromo's Chakra.

Hagoromo literally states that he gave away his Chakra which we know was to Naruto and Sasuke and it was explicitly for the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei Jutsu as Kaguya points out. Sasuke already used that Chakra up.

Not applicable.

Hagoromo says CHAKRA does not say Yin and Yang Seals and he weaved the signs while Hokages provide the chakra for summoning other Kages from the Pure Land for summoning Team 7 to their planet. Naruto and Sasuke lose the seal like how if Sasuke loses his Rinnegan he can't use any Rinnegan technique but can still use chakra Yin and Yang has the same mechanism. Without SPC Sasuke couldn't handle Rinnegan and Naruto lost TSOs. SPCT databook.

a Jutsu that isn't anywhere near his regular arsenal I said the same thing but Kep said he provided the half of the calcs energy so his regular as strong as it.

Also, Sasuke doesn't have Rinne-Sharingan. His Rinnegan is still Rinnegan, fans refer it as Tomoe Rinnegan sometimes.

I want to ask that how many of you are thinking when 4 Kage go with Sasuke and clashed against Kinshiki and Momo is going to die? This is shounen manga and they not going to kill important characters in chapter 8.

Manga is still running, eventually, characters get more feats.

Summarizing this.

He should remain at unknown.

We were allowed only 100 comments to explain our stances, yet I still see some arguing their stance after the 100 mark was reached. This point is supposed to be only for voting.

I've said my piece and will wait for the conclusion. I do think though that a discussion rule or note should be made about this. The Boruto is still ongoing and more feats/anti-feats are definitely on the horizon.

I love how this thread is a debate about n my words' validity instead of the actual arguments. I am not a God or supreme authority on this subject. The arguments are much superior than just raw "X agrees/disagrees'.

Anyway, I made it clear countless times I agreed with IMade, and I still do.

I agree with mindovin Naruto should just be placed at unknown for now because I have a feeling we will see more 5B feats for his base

I agreed and still agree with the stance than base Boruto-era Naruto/Sasuke are not 5-B. Momoshiki also doesn't have the feats to show 5-B. So I vote no

I agreed with and still agree with Boruto era Naruto and Sasuke not being 5-B. Same goes with Momoshiki. Hence, I agree with IMade.

What are the reason why u guys agree? if it's Cause if the 7A and him going against his son then that's a horrible reason why u agree

Kepekley23 said:
I love how this thread is a debate about n my words' validity instead of the actual arguments. I am not a God or supreme authority on this subject. The arguments are much superior than just raw "X agrees/disagrees'.
Anyway, I made it clear countless times I agreed with IMade, and I still do.
so u agree with 7-A god tier

then when we start to make all god tier 7-A

Qawsedf234 said:
I agreed and still agree with the stance than base Boruto-era Naruto/Sasuke are not 5-B. Momoshiki also doesn't have the feats to show 5-B. So I vote no
So harming SPSM Naruto in acceoted secondary canon and pressuring a Enhanced SPSM Naruto isn't 5-B? The feats, which IMade ignored are in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back