• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Downgrade (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And kep if u think calc has problem then do make new calc and crt

this crt is not for calc fixing

it diverting the actual topic

SinsofMan said:
But...this is revisions for 5-B Naruto.

And that is the reason why Naruto is 5-B.

Isnt that why we made this CRT to begin with?

Edit: It won't take a few replies at best.

Someone recalcs it, get a new value. Still continue on with the debate.
no this not for calc fixing

it is for fixing god tier scaling

Imgur is weird with direct links recently for some reason: http://imgur.com/MTQLQ49

BlackeJan said:
Well unless we have another calc that puts God tiers at 5B then that just means this thread should be closed and we should try to find that one other 5B by Madara or recalc the current 5B calc we are using

Not really? Plenty of people agree with Imade, and he has yet to tespond while you try to rush this. You could try to be less hypocritical about this.

Basically all the people that had a refutal and IMade/Kep had gave their argument then people were now able to decide cause we would just be going in circles. Most people disagree with the downgrade but now we have to find if we have another 5B calc since the current one apparently smdoesnt sound right

Guess you can chalk me up with the downgrade side. I don't think its correct to scale Naruto/Sasuke to be 5-B.

RegisNex1232 said:
Not really? Plenty of people agree with Imade, and he has yet to tespond while you try to rush this. You could try to be less hypocritical about this.
Did you not see the votes and the counter arguments that actualy debunks Imade

Look up

31 people disagree with imade

And only 18 does agrees with him

And so far a lot of people have agreed that Imade assumptions are borderline or are head cannons we have posted tons of scans proving our point plus a lot of Imade arguments contradicts themselves and hes back peddling on a lot of his claims.

If we didnt have a voting problem like the last thread this CRT would have been rejected and this thread close.

Again, nothing I've seen actually debunks anything that Imade has posted, instead they go off track and ignore stuff which some people apparently are fine with for no good reasons. From the guy accusing others of using headcanon a lot, you really don't seem to have any problems using it for your arguments.

RegisNex1232 said:
Again, nothing I've seen actually debunks anything that Imade has posted, instead they go off track and ignore stuff which some people apparently are fine with for no good reasons. From the guy accusing others of using headcanon a lot, you really don't seem to have any problems using it for your arguments.
Oh that is soooo rich please go on do tell what arguments i used please point out my headcannons like you said.

Oh wait you cant because i havent posted any kind of arguments.

And yes i do find it funny saying that we are going of tracks and ignore stuff.

Please do not put your failings on other peoples back im starting to doubt if you actualy did read through boths threads since in this 95% of things posted here littersly debunks what Imade said hell others have called out how Imade as been back pedfling and contradicting himself just scroll up you'll see.

Sorry if i sound super agressive or condencending please tell if it sounds like that and not being sarcastic just annoyed that a lot of you seem to ignore what we posted.

Tony di bugalu said:
I agree with the downgrade.
and why do agree with them.

Sorry but alot of people seem too pop out of nowhere at this point

If we want to agree or disagree with something we have to say what we support with what ever both side posted FRA is no longer applicable here at this point.

RegisNex1232 said:
Okay if your literally say that then u haven't read the thread. Tata has literally post a DB scan that proves that Imade has been pushing his headcanon onto you guys lmao.

@Blacke

And so did I. I don't think people should be disregarded just for being new or inactive for a certain amount of time unless they're just trying to instigate. Since there are people who have agreed with tata that were new/inactive for a good amount of time. That's all I'll say on this.

Oh shit, so being a spectator since the first thread and barely talking means I can't agree with someone?

I bet that if I didn't agree with the downgrade you wouldn't say anything.

Also, I didn't "pop out of nowhere", like I said I was here since the first thread, and now thanks to tou I remembered why I don't like to post in this threads the Nardo community is toxic and thrash most of the time.

I'll take my leave here.

Ok. There needs to be a rule about disagreeing and agreeing here. People can't just say I agree or disagree without providing a reasoning. I think the whole "agree or disagree for reasons above" is also not a good reason.

Explain, elaborate. Write down what are your reasons for such.

There is a part that I disagree on the most. And that is momoshiki being downgraded. The dude in every media has been stated to be a greater threat than kaguya, along side his comrades. So theres no reason to put him almost an entire tier lower than kaguya. I haven't given much thought on the rest tho. So I'll comment on that later.

Tony di bugalu said:
Oh shit, so being a spectator since the first thread and barely talking means I can't agree with someone?

I bet that if I didn't agree with the downgrade you wouldn't say anything.

Also, I didn't "pop out of nowhere", like I said I was here since the first thread, and now thanks to tou I remembered why I don't like to post in this threads the Nardo community is toxic and thrash most of the time.

I'll take my leave here.

I never said that you couldnt vote Blacke litteraly just expressed his concerned about this also sorry if you were here from the start BUT YOUR NAME WASNT PUT IN THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO AGREED. And these votes were from the last thread if you did agreed before hand why didnt you just say so before or tell us we forgot to put your name in.

I was just curious why you agreed since a lot of us did posted reasons of why we supported some things.

Now your just using a strawman argument by saying that "oh if i didnt agree you would have accepted me" really dude really.

And calling the Naruto community toxic and trash does not help with your case i get it if you were mad but it just makes you look bias.

Ovrhide said:
Explain, elaborate. Write down what are your reasons for such.
Came back for this.

It's simple, Imade post sound more reasonable for me and more logical and unless you want me or someone else cluttering the thread with the same reasoning I can't see why we can't just say "I agree with X thing because of Y post".

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Wait for Imade to comment, let's not try to rush things because whenever Imade had the majority agreeing with him the other side was complaining that Imade's side was rushing things. Let's not use any double standards here please.
dont worry we wont go behind you guys back and edit the profiles while we are still debating.....oh wait

Anyways we are waiting for some importamt calcs too so nobody is rushing Anything we just need a update on things and we are all technicaly still waiting on Shadow for his CRT and TataHakai to supervise things.

Ashen, relax with the tone. You are sounding passive aggressive for no reason. It is not helping your case. I do sort of agree tho we should acknowledge the reasons above for agreement, but it is hard to acknowledge who says what and what we agree with from said post when CRTs go beyond 500+ replies like this one.

Came back for this.

It's simple, Imade post sound more reasonable for me and more logical and unless you want me or someone else cluttering the thread with the same reasoning I can't see why we can't just say "I agree with X thing because of Y post".

Read both threads and you will see why we cant go on by this anymore and the clutter dosent even matter we are still allowed to do an other thread if we are not done as long as it is within reason.

Which it is

Ashen, the first part of your reply is pretty unnecessary and uncalled for. Let's not go there please, and judging from your previous replies it makes you seem like you want to stir something up. While I don't think that's your intention I should remind everyone to remain calm and respectful to everyone, I know that this thread is rather controversial but we shouldn't be acting passive aggressive, hostile or throw shade at anyone.

From what I've read above, the calc for the Naruto 5-B rating is being questioned. So my best suggestion would be to stop arguing all together at the moment until the calc itself is settled. It's redundant to argue back and forth about scaling based on a calc that may or may not be correct so it's quite frankly a waste of time for the time being.

This never happened, that is called Vandalism.

I can screen shot for you if you want

And Sorry SinsofMan it wont happen again and for the second matter cant we just go get them i mean it is super importsmt to go get the counter argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back