• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Downgrade (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I Don't know if it matters anymore, but after reading for an hour of arguments, I disagree with the downgrades, and believe TataHakai is correct
I am in the same sentiment as well.

Toshiohex said:
Considering the amount of time it takes for him to move the moon into position, no. He's not moving it nearly fast enough to compare even to the previous Hagoromo and Homura Calc. Toneri's Low 5-B is from said moon cutting, so it obviously doesn't compare.

@Omimi You DO see the difference in the sky between shots, right? That doesn't happen in 3 minutes, or 30, which was Kep's main point.

Not like it would matter, Madara's calc yields about 5.58x more energy than the current moon calc of Hagoromo.

@KLOL506

I actually have a problem with Madara's calc, if it's the one I think your talking about.

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. The problem stems from Obito's God Tree calc, which after a lengthy CRT was later approved by Kep to be applicable, part of the reason how one of Madara's forms has an At least 5-C rating via being stronger than Juubito at full power. Forgot which CRT tho.

@Adam of darkness

To be fair, the same argument could be said about those who disagree with the downgrade, that is, they don't want to lose 5-B Naruto and Sasuke, so they just disagree, however I will say that there are a lot of people who say, well Imade is usually right and his argument is very large and organized, so he must be right, without looking at his arguments or the counter arguments, regardless, I still agree with TataHakai after reading both arguments

That would be true if there are any counter arguement to even my arguement, let alone others. Imade completely disregarded any counter provided. This is perfect example of circular arguement

This is not a debate at this point because there is no counter arguement provided by opponent, just repeating same thing again which is already adressed.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
well Imade is usually right and his argument is very large and organized, so he must be right, without looking at his arguments or the counter arguments
Not on the posts I have encountered him in, but again I am not that active on VsB

>His argument is very large and organized

...What? Sorry, no offense, but just no.

A CRT/argument being very detailed out doesnt at all mean the points its covering are anything significantly credible. It's just making it organized so that it can be seen clearly.

A thread being made fancy to try and make the argument look as credible as possible really doesnt mean a thing.

Imade can create well organized long texts, which is why his crt's are usually accepted. Can't really say that he is "usually right"

That, no offense, just sounds like total bullshit.

Any random person can make a well organized thread. Doesnt mean the points or arguments their clarifying are right. Making a thread in a fancy detailed format in an attempt to try and cover up the low-legitimacy of the arguments is very misleading (not saying Imade did this, this is moreso for anyone in general).

Like Rin said, I would appreciate keeping back on topic.

That said, I do not take kindly to being equated to agreeing with I Made just because his retort is "well organized". If he's wrong and you argued that, that should be it.

look guys at this point what Imade as proposed as been rejected by vote plus all is arguments as been shot down this thread as reached the epitom of circle jerking and not only that but the calcs are supposedly in and they go against the downgrades.

someone should close it the majority disagree with the downgrades at this point this point its done and we ahave waited for shadow for several days he will just have to make another CRT.

the downgrade is obviously not going through

agree This should be closed

not like there is anything to talk anymore

downgrades was rejected

as for calc we can make a new crt for that after someone recalc it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back