• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Downgrade god tier) Momoshiki and Kinshiki Downgrade

from this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2286211#7

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2286211#20

This content has been accepted and agree by many people.

So may be a good

We will downgrade momoshiki to 7-A.

• momoshiki
Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher, up to 5-B with Takami Musubi no Kami | 5-B

• kinshiki
Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher. Low 5-B with forbidden power

kinshiki and momoshiki can't resist the power of the kage, so them is a 7-A

momoshiki

-prevent sword of darui

kinshiki

-chojuro + Kurotsuchi Stronger than him

Kinshiki momoshiki

The content wasn't accepted. People only agreed with non 5B Base Naruto. They didn't understand the reasoning behind disagreeing with it.

The Kage don't scale to Kinshiki nor to Momoshiki. Those feats were completely PIS. Kinshiki was able to constantly fight Sasuke who was using chidori blade against him.

I think they're waiting on the a recalc for the moon feat to scale those people to, rather than 5B.

AstralKing7 said:
The content wasn't accepted. People only agreed with non 5B Base Naruto. They didn't understand the reasoning behind disagreeing with it.

The Kage don't scale to Kinshiki nor to Momoshiki. Those feats were completely PIS. Kinshiki was able to constantly fight Sasuke who was using chidori blade against him.
Agree, plus all of their feats extremely disagree.

• Casually One Shotting KB
  • Pressuring Enhance SPSM Naruto
  • Fighting Sasuke in h2h who has the strength to One Shot the Kages easily with his strikes.
As I explained in my thread, which apparently, nobody actually read my posts, Unless you have a Chakra Cloak or otherwise stated or portrayed to be like 3rd Raikage, you aren't tanking cutting / piercing attacks, snd this has been shown consistently throughout Naruto.

So, this topic can be dismissed.

ok but kinshiki stronger than madara but not stronger than Hiramekarei

So we should add Hiramekarei sword profile

Hiramekarei Tier: 5-B

Hiramekarei >> kinshiki >>> Sword's sasuke >> madara

Durability's kinshiki Comparable to Sasuke's Susanoo ( Survived an Bijuudama that can one-shot naruto same as sasuke)

Kinshiki 50
Kinshiki is able to punch the sasuke's sword.(Kinshiki stronger than Sword's sasuke)

Madara 51
Can not tank sasuke's sword (Sword's sasuke stronger than madara)

Kinshiki 53
Survived the Sasuke's sword chidori power that can cut madara Easily without taking any serious damage

Madara 54
Chidori Stomp madara

Kinshikik 55
Survived an Bijuudama that can one-shot naruto , Comparable to Sasuke's Susanoo

• Kinshiki
Tier: At least 5-C, likely far higher.(stronger than madara) Low 5-B with forbidden power

• Reason
1. stronger than madara and hagoromo

2. Is one of the people who are kaguya to afraid

3. blitzed sasuke, have enough power to go head-to-head against a naruto Six Paths Sage Mode and sasuke

and gaara and darui Should upgrade via power-scaling.

gaara

Tier: 8-A, higher with Partial Transformation | 7-C | 7-A | 7-A | 7-A | 5-B

via power-scaling. from chojuro and Kurotsuchi

darui

Tier: 7-C | 5-B

via power-scaling. from chojuro and Kurotsuchi

Kinshiki 56
Is one of the people who are kaguya to afraid

* Conclude

1. Upgrade Gaara to 5-B via power-scaling. from chojuro and Kurotsuchi Kurotsuchi

2. Upgrade Darui to 5-B via power-scaling. from chojuro and Kurotsuchi Kurotsuchi

3. Downgrade kinshiki to Tier: At least 5-C, likely far higher.(stronger than madara) Low 5-B with forbidden power ( stronger than madara,hagoromo and hamura) Comparable to kaguya

And momoshiki and naruto base is Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher, up to 5-B with Takami Musubi no Kami | 5-B (absorb kinshiki)

4.update profile naruto to Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher and Downgrade momoshiki to Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher, up to 5-B with Takami Musubi no Kam

( Comparable to naruto base)

First of all, None of the 5 Kage are becoming 5-B and Relativistic speed. That's complete and utter wank beyond anything.

Second, your Kinshiki scaling makes no sense to me. We currently rate Madara and Hagomoro at 5-B. If Kinshiki was stronger than them (Which I don't believe he is) he would be 5-B, not 5-C.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure this wasn't accepted. The scaling would be off as hell if we did this your way.

Back