• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Upgrades Part 3: 5-B Base Naruto and Sasuke (The Last Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg....now u use THAT! dude like seriously why in the world Naruto would go all out against his own son??? The mere fact that he was he was beating the crap out of Boruto and his clones is already proof that he wasn't taking things seriously as he says. The Karma seal is what surprised Naruto is all. This is literally how the fight between Beerus and SSG Goku....Beerus was getting surprised by how Goku was able to get hit but funny thing about it as that he was holding back the entire time lol. Same thing how it's the same here when Naruto was surprised by the increased speed, doesn't mean that Boruto is stronger then him then man at the end of the spar was even smiling and not tired out unlike Boruto but u gonna tell me that was also not true?

EDIT: same could also be said the same for Kakashi when he took on Naruto even though The boy was able to surprise him with clones and all, are u saying trust doesn't count as well? u gonna say that Naruto was on kakashis lvl as a kid? I'm sorry but that's a terrible example I used

Notto disu shitto agen
I though this was settled already but if the debate is going to continue please don't go insulting each other just because you disagree.

Boruto spars with Base Naruto to and ask Naruto to not go easy which Naruto says he won't. Naruto then proceeds to down on Boruto and his clonesand admits he wasn't going easy.

Your Beerus analogy isn't equivalent since Beerus admitted he was going easy, Naruto admitted he wasn't.

And the Lightning Style Arrow one shot Naruto's single clone which Naruto used a clone to avoid taking a direct hit.

Also, BlackeJan, you have yet to respond to my last comment to you before the thread was closed.

Also, I should remind you the standards required to comment on this thread, AstralKing7. We only have 100 comments and you just wasted one of them.

The fact that Base Naruto has feats from 7A and up pretty much makes his own statements PIS. Boruto is 8A bruh; the fact that Naruto didn't tank the attack pretty much means that Boruto should be 7A or somewhere higher but we both know that's wrong

I don't wanna continue this discussion any longer if we're using Boruto to disprove Naruto being 5B when it's literally just one panel where Naruto used a clone to avoid an attack. That one scene shouldn't be used just like Kep said the one scene with Naruto tanking Momoshikis attacks shouldn't be used

Funny how u didn't say anything about the Kakashi example so no again that's a terrible example u have + Boruto asked Naruto to not hold Vasco so of course he said "I ain't holding back". Use another example plz cause even I'm sure the people that agree with u would say that wasn't good at all

EDIT: u did contradicts yourself when u made that original comment. Even when u say u don't u really did cause u made it obvious in what u had said that I responded to

EDIT 2: plz don't respond back to this, just read it and wait for @TFO to say something or actually resume this

AstralKing7 said:
The fact that Base Naruto has feats from 7A and up pretty much makes his own statements PIS. Boruto is 8A bruh; the fact that Naruto didn't tank the attack pretty much means that Boruto should be 7A or somewhere higher but we both know that's wrong
So you're agreeing that Base Naruto is not 5-B and would be 7-A or higher then.

AstralKing7 said:
I don't wanna continue this discussion any longer if we're using Boruto to disprove Naruto being 5B when it's literally just one panel where Naruto used a clone to avoid an attack. That one scene shouldn't be used just like Kep said the one scene with Naruto tanking Momoshikis attacks shouldn't be used
You're allowed to do what you want.

BlackeJan said:
Funny how u didn't say anything about the Kakashi example so no again that's a terrible example u have + Boruto asked Naruto to not hold Vasco so of course he said "I ain't holding back". Use another example plz cause even I'm sure the people that agree with u would say that wasn't good at all
Could you for once actually link scans to disprove my arguments.

BlackeJan said:
EDIT: u did contradicts yourself when u made that original comment. Even when u say u don't u really did cause u made it obvious in what u had said that I responded to
That's a bold strategy, to say your opponent is wrong and then do nothing at all to disprove them nor point out where they are wrong. Let's see where this goes. Also, BlackeJan, you have yet to respond to my last comment to you before the thread was closed.

U didn't even decide to listen did ya? I'm using a phone so this become very much a hassle when trying to go back and find other things but yes u did contradict yourself hence why I commented on it (don't say u did cause u say stuff about the fight being offscreen yet say that that Momo counters it) if it's offscreen then how do u know he had countered it???

Also the Kakashi vs Naruto fight was during the bell test in the beginning of the series which I thought u would know....

EDIT: DO NOT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGE PLZ, wait until we can actually resume this with @TFO comes back

Ignoring the fact that Base Naruto was extremely casual through the entire fight and casually one shotted Karma Boruto with a kick....don't bother using Boruto Chapter 29 as proof bro.

You're continuously misleading the context, yet again, "big surprise"....

• Naruto says he won't hold back
  • Casually Schools Base Boruto
  • Boruto uses the Karma amp (Which Naruto and co know nothing about) and Surprises Naruto
  • Naruto casually blitzes and One Shots Karma Boruto.
And note, Karma Boruto isn't even a 7-A character. Just another casual showing. Can we close this until further notice again? IMade has nothing of substance here.

It is similar where r u even looking at??? My phone is aclready terrible as it is + having to find that statement I said in that sea of comments also take a long time as well so I'll will be able to use a computer soon. Is example u used is downright terrible it's not even funny like again Boruto asked to have Naruto go all out and was being utterly destroyed then he got surprised when he seen Boruto used Karan but all he did was used a shadow clone like are u kidding me? U make it seem like Naruto used some big ninjitsu. Even at the end of the fight he was smiling and wasn't even tired so again try using a different example cause this one honestly is terrible

EDIT: Kakashi was surprised by Naruto sudden attack in the bell test but I'm guessing u also agree that Kid Naruto should be on Kakashi lvl given the fact that Naruto was able to do that right???

TheFinalOrder said:
Ignoring the fact that Base Naruto was extremely casual through the entire fight and casually one shotted Karma Boruto with a kick....don't bother using Boruto Chapter 29 as proof bro.
You're continuously misleading the context, yet again, "big surprise"....

• Naruto says he won't hold back
  • Casually Schools Base Boruto
  • Boruto uses the Karma amp (Which Naruto and co know nothing about) and Surprises Naruto
  • Naruto casually blitzes and One Shots Karma Boruto.
And note, Karma Boruto isn't even a 7-A character. Just another casual showing. Can we close this until further notice again? IMade has nothing of substance here.
You're ignoring the large fact that Naruto admits to not holding back and Boruto still takes hit.

Then you're also ignoring the fact that Boruto with Karma was a thread to Base Naruto that he needed a clone to avoid a Jutsu hit. And that Jutsu one shot Base Naruto's clone.

The reason the thread was initially closed was due to your words of:

I'm gonna need to put this thread on pause. I'm dealing with a phone here and I cannot continue wasting my time, typing responses to walls of texts without a computer. Arguments being made are absolutely horrendous and illogical, but I cannot adequately respond to them and keep up with simply a phone.

It's been a month and you've been discussing practically daily on other Naruto threads, so the thread has no reason to be closed unless you're trying to avoid the direction it was going.

Here was my final comment to you that you can now respond to.

@BlackeJan

I'll wait for you to get to a computer then so you can respond properly.

Naruto's actions > his statements.

• Naruto is consistently shown casually fighting snd stomping Boruto.
  • Naruto is shown casually Blitzing and One Shotting Karms Boruto.
His statement of not holding back doesn't negate any of this as it shows he is holding back still. Nothing regarding Chapter 29 proves Naruto isn't 5-B physically other than your misconstrued point of view, which frankly is laughable. Boruto is verifiably below 7-A through his feats and calcs.

Logically it even makes 0 sense for Naruto not to hold back against Boruto as he is AT LEAST capable of:

• Physically fighting Deva Path
  • Physically Tangoing with Momoshiki who is able to AT LEAST casually One Shot 7-A kages.
Karma Boruto was no threat to Naruto in the slightest as evidenced by him getting one shotted casually. OH, and after doing some fact checking, Nsruto never says he's not going to hold back (I'll post scans when I have a better signal).

So, yeah, Base Boruto and Karma Boruto get clapped by a Casual Base Naruto. No need for further discussion, the notion that Chapter 29 can be used in any way to enhance IMade's previous arguments is laughable and dismissable.

Going by his logic, because Naruto blocked a lightning attack from Karma Boruto:

• Kakashi is Building Level for using substitution against Chapter 5 Naruto
  • Kakashi is Building level for evading Chapter 5 or 6 Sasuke's Katon.
And all of this is despite they have feats that say they can casually smack these characters....asinine.

I agree qith TFO on this one, this Boruto battle is not what you claimed but I still agree with your previous posts of Naruto not being 5-B in base.

Personally I think base Naruto should be 6-B based on that calc.

AstralKing7 said:
I don't really care anymore but this Boruto reasoning is BS
Tbh, I am as well. When I get a computer, I will respond in full, one last time then I'm done with it.

Yeah but Viz isn't always wrong bruh

Also the fan translation that I read also said Naruto was the one asking Boruto why he wasn't going all out as well

When it comes to Naruto Viz doesn't really make mistakes

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah but Viz isn't always wrong bruh

Also the fan translation that I read also said Naruto was the one asking Boruto why he wasn't going all out as well

When it comes to Naruto Viz doesn't really make mistakes
To say they never make a mistake on Naruto, is not true. Alongside I've found 2 other Translations that match the scans

EDIT: That said I did say at times. Never said they were always wrong, but they are certainly not always right either. Regardless of if it's Naruto or not.

I didn't say they never made mistakes

Viz translations got it saying the same thing as fan translations that came out before the official.

Hst master said:
My scans are Viz Official. His aren't.
And Viz is known to make mistakes at times. Offical =/= better.
Fan Scans should always be secondary. Authors for their series aren't always accurate or consistent, but their word or portrayal > anything else generally. And fan scans are less reliable any ways.

In this case, IMade's fan scans and my official scans say totally different things. Official > Fan unless proven otherwise. Can we not do this? Seriously....

^^^^

It's already a moot point anyways. Base Naruto still destroyed Boruto/Karma without breaking a sweat so no @IMade needs try again with an actual example

lol even pain arc base naruto is 7-A

yet still using using 8-A boruto to disagree with 5-B

faceplam

My scans are Viz Official. His aren't. And Viz is known to make mistakes at times. Offical =/= better.
Fan Scans should always be secondary. Authors for their series aren't always accurate or consistent, but their word or portrayal > anything else generally. And fan scans are less reliable any ways.

In this case, IMade's fan scans and my official scans say totally different things. Official > Fan unless proven otherwise. Can we not do this? Seriously....

Again being Official =/= being the superior scans. Author's Intent or portrayal is a moot point when dealing with different Translations.

And how are fan translations less reliable? We use Fan Translations just fine. There's no proof to them being less reliable.

@Omimi

Considering Goku vs Krillin had nothing to do with translations but context, no. It's not.

@HST Master

The official scans are the superior scans as they are the most consistent and reliable translations. This isn't to say they aren't ever wrong, but like I said, they're the most consistent and reliable. Ontop of being the license holders, the official provider should take precedence every time unless a translation is directly contradicted.

There is a reason why so much weight is put on official scans and you're not about to discredit that.

Oh, and you're mistaken. Intent, context and portrayal > contradictory statements. Fans translations are majority wrong or mistranslations on average. The only reason they are "Just Fine" if because most people don't have access to Official Scans (Which Viz is Changing).

• Mangadoom
Ext. Nsme the site, I've been reading Manga on most of them since 2007 and a they are never completely accurate to the Raw's. Whereas it's actually rare for official scans to not be.

In regards to this situations, the scans say completely different things. Official Scans take priority unless someone has raws. It's that simple. I'm not replying to this again otherwise.

A mod should close this as we're back at the same spot we were before. And even if IMade's scans are correct in this situation, it doesn't change the argument and is still debunked. Naruto casually stomps both base Boruto and Karma Boruto which is a fact proven through feats. And Karma Boruto isn't even 7-A , so this horse has been beat enough.

@TFO

And again being the official scans and licenser does not mean that they are the most consistent or correct and reliable.

Intent and Portrayal is not important when dealing with Translation problems like this where we have 2 completely different sentences.

The context is that Boruto and Naruto are sparring. The problem is whether Boruto said he's not holding back or if he's asking his dad not to. Which there is nothing about the fight gravitating to either translation

>Majority are wrong

Um what? There's zero proof of that besides your word for it. And it's rare for official scans not to be different from the raw? Look at DB, Fairy Tail, Enen no Shobutai and several other series that have major problems in their official translations. Neither Fan Translations or Official Translations get it right 100% of the time. To automatically go with one soley off of one being official is not right.

Okay.

Just saying that raws > official translations > fantranslations. That's the priority order.

End this pointless discussion.

Remember, we were only allowed 100 comments. My comment will be #92.

@TFO

As neither of us have access to the raws, I guess the point of the discussion is moot.

However, that doesn't deny the actual events that occur.

And the Lightning Style Arrow one shot Naruto's single clone which Naruto used a clone to avoid taking a direct hit.

A Karma Boruto one shot a Base Naruto clone, thus being more evidence that Base Naruto is not 5-B.

Since there are only 8 comments left, here was my last full comment towards you that you have yet to respond to.

Since there are only 8 comments left and I may wake up tomorrow to the limit having been reached, I will make a summation of my stance:

Sasuke is Not Physically 5-B as a Teenager With Rinne-Sharinga
The two scenes trying to justify Sasuke's proposed key are being thrown by Kaguya and interacting with Momoshiki/Kinshiki.

Sasuke Being Thrown by Kaguya Isn't a Feat:
In this scan, we see Sage of Six Paths Naruto and Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke being thrown by Kaguya's hair with both emmitting an audible groan of pain.

This is being used to justify Teenage Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke's durability is equal to Sage of Six Paths Naruto's 5-B Durability. I will retort with Kepekley23's own words as they are more concise than my own:

I'll reiterate Kep's words since he and I basically agree on this:

Yet another brief, one-panel scan that, if taken literally, leads to disastrous scaling. So, we're seeing Sasuke take a direct hit from Kaguya. He is not sent flying any farther than Naruto is, is not roughed up any further by the hit too. He tanked that hit just as well as SPSM Naruto did.

Yet this exact same Sasuke needed his Susano'o in order to match SPSM Naruto evenly,as shown several times in VOTE. The track record is consistent with Base Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke without Susano'o physically. Yet we are supposed to believe that Rinnegan Sasuke can take hits from Kaguya just as well as SPSM Naruto can.

Sort out that scaling for me now in a manner that won't require headcanons and another batch of 1,000 threads in the matter that wouldn't be necessary if we analyzed each battle in depth instead of picking one single scan and latching into it permanently.

Sasuke Wasn't Hit By Limbo
The assumption that the positioning of Sasuke during the page in which he interacts with Limbo is proof he was physically hit by Limbo is fallacious.

Sasuke is shown with his blade raised over his shoulder and in the panel of impact the blade is brought down. It's foolproof evidence that he did complete the swing since it did come down. The idea that Sasuke didn't complete the swing, thus the blade didn't block the hit is asinine, we literally see the blade is down after the raised swing, so it was a complete swing.

Also, at times like these where we have a form of confusion for feats, the anime is acceptable to use for clarity in how the event played out. The anime portrays the scene exactly how the manga panel's positioning and paneling plays out with Sasuke making contact with his Chidori Blade, not his person taking a hit.

Sasuke swung up and then brought it down to finish the swing. The Limbo hit the swing, not Sasuke.

If we were to invoke Occam's Razor, your position would be denied due to the assumptions you must take being higher than the stance of Sasuke making contact through the Blade.

Also, at times like these where we have a form of confusion for feats, the anime is acceptable to use for clarity in how the event played out. The anime portrays the scene exactly how the manga panel's positioning and paneling plays out with Sasuke making contact with his Chidori Blade, not his person taking a hit.

Just like in the manga, Sasuke has the Chidori Blade raised over his right shoulder.(Manga for reference)

The moment of the clash between Sasuke's swung Chidori Blade and the Limbo. (Manga for reference)

Sasuke has the Chidori Blade hanging low on his right side after the clash. (Manga for reference)

There's no way this is a feat of Sasuke being hit, nothing implies that.

Limbo Not Being Injured By the Swing Is Not Counter-Evidence
It is true that Sasuke could cut through Six Paths Sage Madara, yet the Limbo Sasuke would have hit is not injured.

However, Six Paths Sage Madara is not listed as 5-B in Durability: At least Moon level, likely far higher (Was able to survive Naruto's Rasenshurike)

The Limbo that Sasuke interacted with was of Six Paths Sage Madara (Rinne-Sharingan + Dual Rinnegan) whose Durability is Planet Level.

This is not my main rebuttal though. The Limbo are practically clones of Madara, this Madara has Low-Mid Regenerationn. Madara himself regenerated from this bifurcation by Sasuke.

The Limbo clone could have easily done so as well.

This isn't counter proof of the feat.

Sasuke wasn't hit by the Limbo physically, it was an interaction of the Limbo with Sasuke's Chidori.

Sasuke With the Kusanagi Blade Isn't 5-B Neither:
Althought not mentioned in the OP, the Kusanagi Blade that Sasuke uses is for some reason being incorrectly labeled as 5-B by those in support of this upgrade since it pierced a 5-B Madara and Adult Sage of Six Paths Naruto. There are several blatant issues with this:

1) The Kusanagi in the War Arc is not the same Kusanagi in Boruto. They are different blades.

2) Sasuke doesn't physically pierce a 5-B Madara with the Kusanagi Blade. Sasuke used Amenotejikara to switch places with his Kusanagi Blade and Madara flew into it.

3) The Kusanagi Blade alone cannot be 5-B unless we now scale everyone that interacted with it to 5-B:

There are a lot more instances, but it's quite clear that the Kusanagi Blade is not 5-B, it would make absolutely no sense if it were, especially that somehow Sasuke had access to 5-B metals to make his blade in the late chapter 200's of Naruto.

Anyways, it does not matter since TheFinalOrder doesn't agree that the sword is 5-B neither:

TheFinalOrder wrote: The sword piercing Madara and Naruto is an outlier. Same sword, enhanced by Sasuke's chakra can't even cut through Raikage's V1 Chakra Cloak.

Sasuke Isn't 5-B From Base Momoshiki, Base Kinshiki and Fused Momoshiki
Mainly because the scaling doesn't make sense as I'll explain in the next section, but for a quick recap of the OP's scaling:

Base Naruto is 5-B because Sasuke is 5-B. Sasuke is 5-B from Kaguya, Madara, Momoshiki and Kinshiki... but the OP is also claiming that Sasuke is 5-B from interacting with Base Naruto....and what is worse is the OP is claiming that Base Naruto is also 5-B from Fused Momoshiki... and that Fused Momoshiki is 5-B from Sasuke. I'll even copy paste his own words from the OP:

Base Naruto being 5-B Physically: This scales from Sasuke.

Sasuke has 2 5-B feats in the Manga throughout the Kaguya/Madara fights

Later in Boruto, we see Naruto physically keep up with Momoshiki

And Momoshiki is physically strong enough to hurt Base Sasuke with his strikes

It's a literal definition of circular scaling. Character Z is 5-B because X is 5-B and X is 5-B because Y is 5-B and Y is 5-B because Z is 5-B. This literally goes against our rules.

The 10.4 Zettaton Calc Isn't Applicable to Sasuke Neither
The 10.4zt is not applicable to Base Sasuke nor his casual AP. We're talking about physical Base Sasuke in this thread. This calc result is Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke with a Jutsu that isn't anywhere near his regular arsenal, especially since the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei was not made of Sasuke's own Chakra, it was made of Hagoromo's Chakra.

Hagoromo literally states that he gave away his Chakra which we know was to Naruto and Sasuke and it was explicitly for the Six Paths Chibaku Tensei Jutsu as Kaguya points out. Sasuke already used that Chakra up.

Not applicable.

Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki Aren't 5-B
This is pretty cut and dry, Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki literally have a huge majority of feats being below Tier 5. They have almost no 5-B feats.

Base Momoshiki's Feats Are All Pathetically Below 5-B:

So a completely Base Momoshiki has no actual solid 5-B feats. The only one for contention is kicking Adult Base Naruto; however, Adult Base Naruto being 5-B is what we are currently discussing, it can't be used as evidence for Momoshiki since Momoshiki is supposed to be evidence for Adult Base Naruto, otherwise that's even more circular scaling. So there is no feat for Base Momoshiki being 5-B and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence for Base Momoshiki being Tier 7-A to possibly 6-C.

Base Kinshiki's Feats Are Almost All Pathetically Below 5-B

Base Kinshiki has an overwhelming amount of feats that are Tier 7-A, a severe amount as well. He has only one 5-B feat for AP and Durability while the rest are literally entirely 7-A feats. By definition, the singular 5-B feat would be an outlier, Kinshiki is consistently below that. Note: Kinshiki had a planet splitting statement from a Guidebook, but there are a couple issues with that:

1) The Guidebook is about the Boruto Movie which is not canon. It's a non-canon guidebook.

2) The statement wasn't a data statement, it was a hype statement. Hype statements are the same thing that said Temari has universal destructive power, they aren't actually data.

Fused Momoshiki is Kinda 5-B:
Fused Momoshiki is the only one who actually displays some 5-B feats, but not in all stats.

The only thing that appears 5-B about Fusion Momoshiki is in terms of physical durability (takes a hit from SPSM Naruto) and his Rock Golem creation (overpowered Kurama). He doesn't have anything else going for him about 5-B and everything that occurs after his premature defeat by the Susano'o Clad Kurama is not instances of 5-B since Momoshiki was explicitly severely nerfed to the pointhe couldn't move.

So Fusion Momoshiki would only appear to be solidly 5-B in physical durability and through the Lava Golem. His striking strength is not 5-B when Sage of Six Paths Naruto physically overpowers him easily and Fusion Momoshiki doesn't even kill 7-A characters and 7-A characters can stop his attacks.

Kinshiki's Planet Splitting Statement Isn't Cano
1) The Guidebook is about the Boruto Movie which is not canon. It's a non-canon guidebook.

2) The statement wasn't a data statement, it was a hype statement. Hype statements are the same thing that said Temari has universal destructive power, they aren't actually data.

3) We don't use statements if they are not consistent or are contradicted. This statement is not consistent since it was said once in a non-canon guidebook and never again. This statement is completely contradicted due to the overwhelming amount of 7-A feats.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki Being This Weak Is Not WIS/PIS/CIS
These are straight up anti-feats and the 5-B feats are straight up outliers. Here is the definition of outlier:

A person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.

Outliers can be a super high-end feat or an extremely low-end feat that is not consistent with the majority of a character's feat. The 5-B feat for Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki are an outlier, they are a singular feat that differs from the rest of their consistent majority feats.

WIS is Writed Induced Stupidity, it's commonly used for comic books where we have multiple authors and some that don't know the character they are writing as much as a previous author, thus that character's showings are bad. It's not applicable to Naruto nor Bourot.

PIS is Plot Induced Stupidity, for when an action, sequence or event must occur for the plot to move forward. Such as Sakura punching Kaguya down, that needed to happen for the plot to advance with Kaguya's defeat. However, PIS is not applicable to Boruto in this entire arc. The plot did not rely on any event except that Momoshiki and Kinshiki are defeated.

CIS is Character Induced Stupidity, for when characters act out of character. Not applicable here at all.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki Being a Greater Threat Than Kaguya Isn't an AP Statement
There are two blatant reasons the statement isn't translatable to AP:

• We don't use statements if they are not consistent or are contradicted. This statement is not consistent since it was said once and never again. This statement is completely contradicted due to the overwhelming amount of 7-A feats.
  • Being a threat is not translatable to AP or Durability. I can be a greater threat than Conor McGregor if I knew how to make bombs, but he's stronger, faster and more durable than me. Momoshiki and Kinshiki were greater threat than Kaguya due to Chakra Pill being massive amps and things they were collecting and had stocks of.
For Some Reason OP is Stating that Sage of Six Paths Naruto is Not an AP Increase and Solely a "State of Mind"
Per OP's own words:

SPSM: There is a Misconception that SPSM is Massively Stronger than Base Naruto, when that is not the case as the proof shows us. SPSM Naruto is simply a Supernatural State of Mind that Hagoromko gifted Naruto in addition to SPC.

This is completely incorrect and baseless. I will now go back to the feat I said to remember earlier of Base Momoshiki and Base Naruto:

Base Momoshiki easily kicks away Adult Base Naruto.

This feat means Base Momoshiki's AP is around the level of Adult Base Naruto's Durability. For simplicity, let's say Base Momoshiki's AP = Adult Base Naruto's Durability.

OP is currently trying to say that Naruto's AP and Durability is the same in Base and with Sage of Six Paths Mode. What he doesn't realize is he is straight up contradicting himself with this.

Fusion Momoshiki trades blows with Adult Base Naruto, outspeeds this Naruto and overwhelms him in their scuffle. This makes sense since Fusion Momoshiki is stronger than before when he fought Adult Base Naruto at his base... yet immediately after this panel Adult Base Naruto shifts to Sage of Six Paths to immediately overwhelm Fusion Momoshiki. Momoshiki takes an elbow and kick from Sage of Six Paths Naruto that sends him flying while being in visible pain.

If Naruto's AP and Durability is equal in Base and Sage of Six Paths Mode, it absolutely makes no sense for Naruto to have overpowered Fusion Momoshiki with Sage of Six Paths Mode, it is literal proof that Naruto's AP increases. Naruto literally sends Fusion Momoshiki flying with a simple kick and an elbow literally rock's his world. If Naruto's AP was always the same then he would have done the same when he crossed arms with Fusion Momoshiki since he literally overpowers Fusion Momoshiki so easily with Sage of Six Paths.

Also, the ratings listed for the SPSM Chakra Mode literally states it provides Offensive, Defensive and Supplementary boost per it's Databook page. That already disproves the OP's theory. Naruto being significantly physically stronger upon activating his Cloak proves it as well.

Naruto and Sasuke's Individual Performances Against Kaguya and Madara Disprove This As Well:

Madara:

Sasuke:

Naruto:

So in the fight with Madara, Naruto without Kurama was outperforming Sasuke with his perfect Susano'o. Not comparable, except in speed perhaps.

Kaguya:

Sasuke:

Naruto:

Not even close, Sasuke was pathetic against Kaguya and Naruto was the only one who tagged her, injured her and was keeping up with her speed wise. As we can see in both fights, Sasuke is using Rinne-Sharingan and Perfect Susano'o while Naruto is literally only using Sage of Six Paths Mode (no Kurama summoned once).

Kaguya with Chakra Punches was able to destroy Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o with 4 hits and with an unknown attack she one-shot it as well.

SPSM Naruto not only matches Kaguya's Chakra Punches, he overpowers her at one time even.

By feats, SPSM Naruto > Perfect Susano'o which is massively superior to Sasuke's physicals.

As the OP himself agrees to, Base Naruto and Sasuke are physically similar in AP and Durability. So SPSM Naruto is superior to his Base given he is superior to Perfect Susano'o which is superior to Sasuke's physicals.

The only way to claim SPSM Naruto is similar to Sasuke's physicals would be you claiming Sasuke is physically similar to his Susano'o which is entirely fallacious and downright incorrect.

Thus by feats, Naruto with Sage of Six Paths could also 1-4 shot Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o and Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o is explicitly more durable than himself, it's literally armor over his person.

OP is trying to say Base Naruto is equal in AP and Durability to his Sage of Six Paths Mode though and that Sasuke scales to Sage of Six Paths Mode... when Sage of Six Paths Mode literally outperformed Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o in their fight against Kaguya.

This is honestly ignorance and fallacious extrapolation to upgrade a character, it makes literally no sense.

Naruto Didn't Need Kurama Against Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o
It is true that Naruto resolved to pulling out Kurama against Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o; however, this is proof that Naruto needs Kurama to combat Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o.

Naruto was purposefully going easy on Sasuke. Even towards the end of their fight, Naruto still admits he wishes to win fair and square against Sasuke, but not the current Sasuke.

As shown through their fight with Kaguya, Kaguya herself one shot and four shot Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o while Naruto physically matched her and overpowered her. SPSM Naruto is more than capable of one-shotting Sasuke's Perfect Susano'o armor.

The 7-A Rating is a Placeholder
I've only been saying 7-A because that is the current highest rated Kage that Momoshiki and Kinshiki fought (Gaara at 7-A since Naruto's Base is still currently tiered as Unknown. Darui's last key was 7-C while Chojuro and Kurotsuchi have no profiles). If we somehow prove Gaara to be above 7-A or do decide that Base Naruto is above 7-A and perhaps 6-B through his unapplied 6-B calc, then we could put Base Kinshiki, Base Momoshiki, Kage Gaara, Kage Darui, Kage Chojuro and Kage Kurotsuchi at 6-B as well since they are consistent in fighting each other.

Using the Boruto Anime Over the Boruto Manga is Dishonest
On VS Wiki, we are allowed to use an anime adapation if we need to see how a feat played out for clarity, otherwise we are not allowed to use an anime over the canon source material. An anime is simply an adaption of the source material with added "filler" to pad out the episode to 21 minutes and turn a profit.

The Boruto anime is supporting canon, not the main canon. There is a difference between the two and it should be understand to avoid future confusions such as this one. The manga is the main canon with the anime being an adaption.

I also have yet to see this proof of Kodachi's interview, although Kodachi isn't the WoG of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto is. Kishimoto directly edits the Boruto manga himself.

Kepekley23 Disagrees With the Upgrade
I do not understand why those in favor of the upgrade keep citing Kep's agreement with the anime as "supporting canon" as proof that Kep agrees with the upgrade. Kep made it very clear he fully disagrees with this upgrade:

Kepekley23 wrote: That it might be secondary canon, due to Kodachi's interview. I massively agree with, like, 99% of what IMade said.

Kepekley23 wrote: I don't think we can treat Sasuke's sword as 5-B, actually. It has numerous upon numerous feats of not even slicing through 7-As or being blocked by them. So far I agree with IMade on everything relating to 5-B Base Naruto, I've already made all my arguments in the previous thread and this one as well.

Kepekley23 wrote: Literally never played both sides, at least not in what is relevant to this thread. I always completely agreed with Base Naruto not being 5-B, which is the whole point of the thread.

Kepekley23 wrote: And I don't think Base Momoshiki is 7-A, but I don't think using out of context or one off scans where the characters are shown getting stomped to argue 5-B is a good practice. I have literally always said and heavily reinforced this, why you're all acting like I'm "suddenly" "playing both sides", I have no idea.

So using Kep's words on the anime does not prove a point when Kep himself said that even with the anime in his opinion being supporting canon, he does not agree with the upgrade.

Striking =/= Durability in Naruto
Fiction doesn't abide by our real laws of physics. We have characters more durable than they are strong or stronger than they are durable.

For example, Might Guy with the Eighth Gate. He's listed as 5-C in AP while Unknown in durability since he is solely offense and no defense with the Eighth Gate.

The same for Perfect Susano'o, Perfect Susano'o users are Low 6-B in Striking while High 6-A in Durability.

This is Circular Scaling
Using the words of the OP in the previous thread:

Base Naruto being 5-B Physically: This scales from Sasuke.

Sasuke has 2 5-B feats in the Manga throughout the Kaguya/Madara fights

Later in Boruto, we see Naruto physically keep up with Momoshiki

And Momoshiki is physically strong enough to hurt Base Sasuke with his strikes

These are TheFinalOrder's own words that are in the OP of his previous thread on this subject.

It's a literal definition of circular scaling. Character Z iz 5-B because X is 5-B and X is 5-B because Y is 5-B and Y is 5-B because Z is 5-B. This literally goes against our rules. He believes it to not be 5-B because:

• Base Naruto Scales from Sasuke
  • Kinshiki scales from Sasuke
  • Fused Momoshiki Scales from Sasuke and is Consistently portrayed as Physically Equal to SPSM Naruto.
  • Sasuke is consistently portrayed as physically equal to SPSM Naruto in the Fight with Fused Momoshiki
However, he fails to realize this is circular scaling. The scaling begins with Naruto and Sasuke while ending with Naruto and Sasuke.

Conclusion
Base Naruto is not 5-B.

Sasuke is not physically 5-B.

Base Momoshiki and Base Kinshiki aren't 5-B.

Fusion Momoshiki is not 5-B in all stats, only in Durability and with the Lava Golem.

I'm sorry but I laughed when u said that Fused Momoshiki isn't 5B when he took on two of them and could still keep on fighting so no that doesn't make any sense right there. Fused Momo VERY CASUALLY defeated the 7A Kages so again no right there. We had agreed on before that we could change Base Naruto tier from the last to Unknown cause it's extremely hard to tell whether he's using his own chakra or his transformation (though he did use his all his chakra into a single fist). We even had a 6B calc that Baden naruto tanked so that can also just scrap away 7A is its calced in Country tier. We can used the anime as secondary canon so we can also use the anime for fighting details as well and Fused Momo is taking hits like a man + hitting them as well (u say we can't use anime cause of the "fillers" yet u say we could use the 6B calc that was from the movie Last which is animation) so again no we can use this and other series on here can use their anime adaptation as well. In order for u to be able to use SPSM, not only do u need all chakra from Bijuus but u also need to have SPC and since Naruto can still utilize SPSM, then that means his chakra in general has it even in Base (which is ALOT better then regular chakra). Base Naruto could still keep up with Fused Momo even though he was taking a beating, he didn't get one shotted. RinneSharigan Sasuke is 5B in general (again they have SPC) and during their last fight, Base Naruto and RinneSharigan clashed and it cause a ah I wave but it didn't hurt Naruto (he was also attacking which is AP) and so was Sasuke but he wasn't trying at first, in fact it looked like he was casual in the clash and again his RinneSharigan is 5B all around especially since he has SPC but Naruto looked like he tried (http://m.*************/manga/naruto/v63/c694/20.html).

EDIT: sorry @IMade I would use more link but I'm having problems with phone + I still can't accese a imputes and now looking at how much message we have left it's basiclalg too late.

@IMade

We don't know how the fight actually went down since it occurred off-screen. There is no implication because we don't see it all.

This just tells us that they defeated Gyuki through counters (blades are super effective to Gyuki and Momoshiki absorbed Gyuki's Bijuudama and fired it back).

This is what u said here. How on earth u gonna say it's offscreen but then say that Gyuki was defeated with counters??? Didn't u say it's offscreen so how u gonna tell us we don't know what happened but come say that u know how he was defeated??? hence why u contradict yourself so again that ain't gonna fly (pretty sure yur gonna change it up and say it's wrong when u clearly typed it up)

Also no u didn't counter anything when u gotten debunked on so many things it wasn't even funny. Lol says Fused Momo isn't 5B in general but fought 2 of them like dude where r u even looking at?

EDIT: DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS PLZ, we don't have much comments left so just wait until @TFO gets on here and gives his answer then we can hurry up and wrap this up

Base Naruto is not 5-B and Sasuke is not physically 5-B

both of them is atleast low 5-B+

teen base and base sasuke has 10 Zettatons feats (for blasting the moon into the sky)

here other verse get their physically /ap/dura from tk feats so we cant be picky

hell even naruto verse 5-B came from tk feats but we have problem with above calc

if we are ok with other verse getting physically/ap/dura from similar feats but have problem with above calc

than i will call it double standard and no one like double standard

I've already ******* explained why i am not going to respond to your goddamn walls of texts atm, both here and on PaiChi's wall where you asked him to open it.

If you're going to try and force this to be debated now in spite of why i asked to have it closed, Paichi might as well call it in your favor considering the ammount of people that can't tell a casual feat from a legitimate cap due to a lack of common sense.

And that's me being mild because how you're acting is pissing me off. I have half a mind to delete the thread continuously if you're gonna try and "force" me to respond, because that's essentially what you're doing, knowing I can't properly respond without a computer.

But go ahead, PaChi can call it now if he thinks my reasonings for not being able to respond are irrelevant. When I get a computer, I'm just gonna bring it again and then respond to your post. That simple, so if you can't wait and it's burning your patience, do whatever. A CTR will be made in the future, you've been warned. Doesn't matter if a rule is made to try and prevent me from responding. That'll just be very "Republican" of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back