• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

M3X said:
@Ant

What about interviews when the author states a lot of information about his characters? Is it usable?
It is more usable, but it depends on if the information contradicts the series itself.

Oh, I didn't notice at first but you are the smae guy who kept w@nking Reinhard in the vs muzan debate and kept using "panthen is not out" as argument lmao

It's been a while, how are ya doing? It's Good to have you here as well.

How come I was so ignorant 0,0

I already agreed on the scaling chain, now, regarding the other things.

1- It should probably be okay with making the Gods High 6-B considering what you say.

2- Meliodas should scale to 50% and 100% of the Gods until we get a better explanation of which level did he surpassed.

We will probably have to adjust the scaling again later since M3X is remaking Original Demon's storm calc and Mael's cloud dispersion calc which might make them have an even higher AP.

So for now if we have decided on what to do with True Magic Meliodas and the 100% Gods I guess we should focus on updating the low and mid tiers.

I have to unsubscribe due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Peter1129 said:
We will probably have to adjust the scaling again later since M3X is remaking Original Demon's storm calc and Mael's cloud dispersion calc which might make them have an even higher AP.
So for now if we have decided on what to do with True Magic Meliodas and the 100% Gods I guess we should focus on updating the low and mid tiers.
I agree.

Also, for the the low and mid-tiers until least 16.51788 Teraton, I think the scaling chain could fine.

The scaling chain itself is fine as is. We need to wait on the potential acceptance of M3X's calc to determine actual numbers for AP.

Original Demon's calc is likely not gonna be that important since one of the replies pointed out that the storm didn't reach Howzer's army so the distance is gonna be reduced by like half or something which would in turn lower the calc by a lot. But Mael's cloud dispersion on the other hand might still be usable when M3X makes it.

Oh right so uhh after looking at the profiles I kinda forgot that some of the 30k+ characters do have some feats of keeping up with the 6-Cs. Gowther was able to injure a weakened Chandler at night by combining his magic with King's so that should also make him 6-C. Unsealed Base Meliodas was able to overpower a injured Drole so maybe he could be likely 6-C? And Fraudrin was able to barely survive against Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas plus he did say his self-destruction was going to destroy Liones and his power lvl is nearly as high as Unsealed Base Meliodas.

So should be make the 30k+ characters Likely 6-C? Or should we still downgrade them to At least 7-B, likely higher? Cause I want to make sure about this before I start upgrading the low and mid tiers today.

I personally doubt that the difference between base galand/ fraudrin etc and the 50k+ commandments is THAT large. They were somewhat able to keep up and tank attacks from Tar and Sar that could damage Monspeet and Derieri. Plus the other things you mentioned.

So I guess 30k+ characters should be likely 6-C and characters like Base Galand and Hunter Fest Ban should be At least 7-B, possibly 6-C because they shouldn't be completely inferior to the other Commandments right?

Well if that's the case than for now I'm going to upgrade the low, mid and high tiers since nobody seems to have a problem with the tiering for Tarmiel, Chandler and the other high tiers. We'll figure out the top and god tiers once M3X remakes some of the calcs.

Edit: Actually I'll update them later. Need to go out all of a sudden not sure when I'll be back.

I'm back so guess I'll go update the profiles for the low, mid and high tiers now. Does anybody want to help?

So uhh I was thinking should we just apply the current upgrades right now and just make a part 3 for when the other calcs get remade? Cause it feels kinda weird only partially editing the profiles and we don't even know when the Mael calc is gonna be remade.

@Duedate8898 Alright thanks. So which sections or profiles do you want to revise?

So anyways is revising everything for now fine? If yes I'll go ahead and update them all in the next few hours.

After the latest chapter and looking back at the last fight, I think we should scale Full Power Zeldris Demon King to 100% Demon King, he said he had the power of his prime, and the chapter supports him being at full power, so yeah, that's how it goes, maybe Zeldris's body makes up for the 50% which is why it works? Point being, I think we should scale Demon King Zeldris to 100% Demon King

All it really means is that we lose the last 2X multiplier since it's no longer a case of the Demon King being twice as strong

Yeah this means we lose the 2x multiplier. Though Hawk Mama would still be High 6-B as she created the world, Demon King, Supreme Deity and all other races from nothing with a thought.

That might not even be necesarry, depending on which end gets accepted for Mael's Storm, we might just have High 6-B via the Multipliers for Demon King

The Original Demon's storm and Mael's cloud dispersion was remade by ByAsura so the results aren't that impressive anymore. Although M3X did say the clouds thickness might be wrong so Mael's cloud dispersion could still potentially be higher.

Also still waiting for the Drole calc to be remade since it is supposedly slightly higher than the Danafor Pulverization. Since this was performed by Drole it would boost Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas up to baseline High 6-C if the results being higher than Danafor Pulverization is true.

About the OD also storm calc, I like the ideia of using the map from the fanbook and not that one of "You are here" showing each group, because it is more accurate. And to be honest, there is no need for a recalc, the formula he used is wrong and nothing will change from my calc to his

Didn't ByAsura say KE is unusable without a crap ton of evidence now due to a storm calc revision thread?

It is applicable for Mael's feat. The CAPE result is useless for OD since he will possibly scale from Mael. I can also rename the blog for something Mael feat

Back