• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

Ahh I see well at least there's still hope for a slightly higher tier for the top tiers. Original Demon probably won't scale to Mael though since he was effortlessly one shot by Afternoon Mael when he tried to block his magic. Although he could potentially scale to 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God who slightly injured Afternoon Mael without magic even before his rage boost. So he still might somewhat scale.

Technically speaking we don't see Mael blow the entire storm away, do we? Only the area of the storm that's visible to them.

That's nitpicking at this point, OD said his Storm was gone, we saw clouds getting dispersed and Mael gave that "oh evil thing vanish completely before my grace yare yare" speech.

Not really nitpicking, it's like saying that your friends traveled the whole country in 30 second because you can no longer see him from your view And after checking the chapters, OD never said such things, it's Hendrickson but we can't assume the whole country storm when he can only see clouds in his view

I don't say that we can't use the Calc, but the Timeframe seem arbitrary.

It's clear the entire storm was blown away and it was in similar amount of time to the dispersal. We see all of it is gone here and everyone says the same, so it'd actually require more evidence to say the opposite.

Anyway, I've already debunked the notion that my formula was wrong.

I debunked your points in the discussion thread and Ugarik has said nothing about this.

@Steve that says nothing about 11,800 m clouds.

You didn't even understand the the points and the formula, how can you debunk them?

No, I am not a liar. Never repeat this again. When I get to PC I can explain better, I also messaged Ugarik

If you're talking about the OD feat, fine, but I'm talking about the Mael one.

Also, DMUA responded to Ugarik.

Peter1129 said:
About 100% Gods

Should we just make 100% Demon King and Supreme Deity straight up High 6-B? They are twice as strong as their 50% form which is stronger than Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas who is far stronger than 49.5 Teratons. Plus they are currently already way over 99.1 Teratons and only need to be less than 1.01x stronger to be baseline High 6-B.
We don't know if they are Twice as strong. The scaling is not that simple. Half of the magic power of the Demon King doesn't directly translate to doubling its actual Attack Potency. We have seen this across the entire series, where an increase on your power-level went far beyond the difference.

Just look at how much power the Original Demon gained when he reunited (from not being able to do anything against Merlin to stomping her), and he just doubled his power-level.

Fine. I'll update the calc. But I think it should be noted that the speed I'm using there isn't the final result, it's the distance divided by timeframe.

Fine. Get your calc accepted, I will do the same thing with mine. And then create a CRT

Unfortunately, I can only find cropped fan maps that only show part of Britannia, removed websites, heavily pixelated images and ones made by Nabaka. Would you mind linking the map you're talking about?

I've found a few articles saying these clouds or similar ones rest at an altitude of up to 11,800 metres, not that they're 11.8 kilometres thick. So this could have been some sort of mistake.

You could find the image in the Nanatsu No Taizai wiki. Here is the image.

As I said before, the 9.9km of thick was Alex's ideia, he linked some wikipedia article. We will discuss that when I create the CRT.

@ByAsura

You don't need to use the 100 thing on that map... Just use the current accepted size for Britannia, wich is 900km. The map is geographically better to calculate instead of using something like the cover of a chapter

Ok. In that case it'll just save time if I use your scaling from the OD calc you made.

I made a mistake and have to re-edit everything. I'll make the CRT soon.

Not sure if you guys seen it but Nakaba has done a quick sketch of Danafor's destruction scene (this was shown in the anime) and a quick chat with Merlin about the coffin of darkness. Meliodas says releasing the 10C would be bad since he's not as strong as when he was their leader. So the one that destroyed Danafor is in no way prime Meliodas

After nearly 3 months we can finally continue the revisions.

The mid end of this calc has been accepted. And the cloud size has also been accepted. So now Afternoon Mael is 6-B+. And several characters will now be High 6-B with the god tiers being 6-A. And speaking of 6-A now the cross verse scaling is also more consistent but ehh we'll leave that for the future when the databook gets released with new confirmed power lvls.

Back