• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Lavcore said:
mael probably.
No just a BIG NO,that dude is far much weaker now compared to most of the others and he's such a wimp and a scardy bitch,him being the next Ruler of GC is a big NO.
He's an weakling now i mean even current Escanor with sunshine is far stronger than Mael with sunshine,admit or not Mael is an fodder now to become a Ruler.
Escanor is only stronger than Mael with The One Ultimate, and thats a suicide move. Mael not wanting to fight the DK is just Nakaba's excuse to make Escanor fight.

So how strong do you think Mael could have been if he would have also used that suicide mode, given that goddess life force is far far higher than the human life force, on top of it the insane Goddess Regenerationn, a higher level of base power etc.

can anyone speak japanese? and wow.. this is how it ends... so why hype up arthur? oh well on to the next manga xd

Lavcore said:
dude got thanos snapped i'm pretty sure he's dead.
The members of the Goddess clan do not really die. When they die on earth they return to the Kingdom of the Goddesses. They can return when they want having a new body. We just don't know how long it takes for this to happen.

What a pathetic end to a pathetic villain... or is he still gonna survive after this sh*t

no they die , only the current members dont die cuz they already gave up their bodies for the seal... so when they return they can build their body back but it will still crumble cuz its not perma

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What a pathetic end to a pathetic villain... or is he still gonna survive after this sh*t
the commandments are dead but his main body is in purgatory still unless they change that

I am just glad that he is dead i really felt more scared for Yhwach when you had this guy one i always thought "how tf can they even possibly even scratch him" at the start in chpter 224 and up to when they first find out the DK i was thinking the same way then chapter 300 came.

So should anyone calculate how high that last attack was because of FC's multipliers and the combined power of all sins so we can find out what's the highest damage Mel can FC?

well they should be solid country now so times that to how much mel FC which i dont remember but wouldnt you have to combind all the tiers of the characters before you add FC to it?

Ah Gou said:
So should anyone calculate how high that last attack was because of FC's multipliers and the combined power of all sins so we can find out what's the highest damage Mel can FC?
Well I think I counted Meliodas full countering 7x this battle so that shows that he can at the very least full counter an attack that's over 128x stronger than himself. But that doesn't really matter since Meliodas was originally able to full counter 50% Demon King's attack back in Purgatory as a bunch of emotions. Basically a weaker than 7-B character reflecting attacks from a Low 6-B. That's easily an over 10,000x difference in power. So his full counter limit is pretty friggin high.

So... that ending is forboding and might mean that the series continues, boy I hope not

Well that explains how they bypassed Ruler. Man Gowther is really op. He's easily one of the best debuff user I have seen. So I guess this confirms that power null affects Ruler. Kind of a bummer. First it gets nerfed from being reversing all attacks to just magic attacks and now even basic power null can bypass Ruler.

So walking plot device Merlin pulls another spell out her ass and now Gowther pulls another spell out his ass, Gowther's spell shouldn't even work going by logic. just. end. already

It's weird. Gowther's whole thing is mind manipulation and he pulls power null out of his ass. What's even weirder is Merlin felt the need to use Limit Breaker even though Escanor and Meliodas could beat this version of the DK. What the hell happened to Meliodas' true magic form? It's like it just vanished into thin air.

Why on earth does the Demon King ask his sons if they're content to kill him? Why wouldn't they be? They've been fighting for like 40 chapters, and they've stated multiple times that they hate their father.

The Demon King even thinks that Meliodas isn't killing him because he's possessing Zeldris' body in previous chapters, and calls him a fool.

The Demon King got hit by the combined pottency of all the sins (minus gowther) x128 due to FC's multiplier, and even the lowest power level clone was able to FC it (take away the final multiplier) so can anyone do a quick calc about that

So it seems like Demon King was actually needed. It seems like there was a balance to everything. Mel and Zel basically messed it up with them not wanting to be the DK.

So now since Darkness isn't going to counteract the other forces something bad is going to happen

It's simply 2*2*2*2*2*2*2= 128 1000 is too much Going by the 887.2 gigatons scaling for Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, King, Merlin (Yes Merlin too, fight Nakaba about it) + Diane's 23.5 gigaton scaling it comes out as 4459,5 teratons? yes? and multiplied by 128 due to FC it comes out as 570 816 teratons which is like 570 petatons right? Now i'm not good at math, at all but don't think i need more than a calculator for this so it would be good if someone can confirm this.

Ah Gou said:
It's simply 2*2*2*2*2*2*2= 128
1000 is too much Going by the 887.2 gigatons scaling for Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, King, Merlin (Yes Merlin too, fight Nakaba about it) + Diane's 23.5 gigaton scaling it comes out as 4459,5 teratons? yes? and multiplied by 128 due to FC it comes out as 570 816 teratons which is like 570 petatons right? Now i'm not good at math, at all but don't think i need more than a calculator for this so it would be good if someone can confirm this.
Whats even the point of calculating that? DK didnt tank the attack, and no one gets PS from it.

Peter1129 said:
Well that explains how they bypassed Ruler. Man Gowther is really op. He's easily one of the best debuff user I have seen. So I guess this confirms that power null affects Ruler. Kind of a bummer. First it gets nerfed from being reversing all attacks to just magic attacks and now even basic power null can bypass Ruler.
first of all stop using head canon it was never stated to be only magic attacks... merlin even said gowthers skill isnt an "ATTACK" ruler just reverse everything but yes it seems a power null can bypass it

Siegfried10 said:
Ah Gou said:
It's simply 2*2*2*2*2*2*2= 128
1000 is too much Going by the 887.2 gigatons scaling for Meliodas, Ban, Escanor, King, Merlin (Yes Merlin too, fight Nakaba about it) + Diane's 23.5 gigaton scaling it comes out as 4459,5 teratons? yes? and multiplied by 128 due to FC it comes out as 570 816 teratons which is like 570 petatons right? Now i'm not good at math, at all but don't think i need more than a calculator for this so it would be good if someone can confirm this.
Whats even the point of calculating that? DK didnt tank the attack, and no one gets PS from it.
Just to see the limit of how powerful of an attack can Mel FC, as well as it's implied that if The DK had The Ruler this attack wouldn't have worked on him (which is really nothing special but take it as you will)

so we just 2x his base power or is it 3x cuz his 2nd demon mark is 2x .. anyways does this calc even matter tbh? this will only be good in team battles and all we really get from it is that DK tanked 2 weaker versions...

Back