• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

Epsilon R said:
What is darkness exactly, some sort of demon magic or something?
darkness is not magic its a demonic/commandment trait dolar and glox in both manga/anime was shown using darkness to fly right after they got out the seal .. we talked about this already they had zero magic power and still was able to use darkness , same with chandler so its not magic just a trait for demons or those who have a commandment

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Btw why is Natsu high 6A.......that seems absolute wank
This is not the thread for that, but basically, a Movie got confirmed as canon and it had a crazy strong feat that can scale to Natsu

This is not the thread for that, but basically, a Movie got confirmed as canon and it had a crazy strong feat that can scale to Natsu

SerioSeriously only for that one feat(from the pheonix fight right)I would say it's an outlier feat since we don't usually get any such consistent feats

Dude, this is a NNT thread, go to the Fairy Tail one if you want to talk about this stuff

ok im starting to see why ppl started calling escanors grace a literal "sun" it was cuz of the offical translation https://ww2.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-253/ even tho escanor called it "sunshine" right after... if anything its just another case of father from fullmetal so not sure why people call him star tier :/

oh snap we got a huge issue... the next chapter got alot of side text also jesus... i might need a translator also so leme know if you find one asura https://lhscan.net/read-nanatsu-no-taizai-raw-chapter-290.html

edit- every damn raw chapter of NNT has a shit ton of side text jesus... but if we can have details on ludo then we might find out some more shit i wish i spoke japanese

edit 2- remember to get a translator (i tend to forget)

This series has become such trash, I've never seen another manga fall so hard.

So what, Meliodas full countered a combined attack of all sins...7 times? if i counted correctly Would this change anything?

And why are you surprised? He got overwhelmed while being in Mel and Zel's body, which are both supperior containers than Britnia. It was pretty obvious he was going to get 1 shotted. He is also bald, lol.

Ah Gou said:
So what, Meliodas full countered a combined attack of all sins...7 times? if i counted correctly
Would this change anything?
Not really. Would only be a useful move in team match-ups.

I don't think there's been a manga which had such a disappointing ending (if this is an ending) Bleach wasn't this bad and i need to re-read FT's in order to decide which is worse.

Hey guys, remember when the Demon King could make himself immune to Magic attacks? Good thing for our protagonists that he forgot how to do that.

They're really starting to like combo attacks since Prisoners of the Sky came out.

Damage3245 said:
Hey guys, remember when the Demon King could make himself immune to Magic attacks? Good thing for our protagonists that he forgot how to do that.
Ruler was a way better ability, and he forgot

The manga will continue to at least ch 352 so yes I think we can see the SD coming but God just hope she also doesn't turn out to be a trash like DK, since Demon clan is over now things will be focused on Goddess clan now, since when you look at the fact that Giant clan has a queen(diane) fairy clan has its king, Human race will have its king which is Arthur, Demon clan by power is already having Mel as the next Demon King, all that's left is the Goddess clan kinda looking forward to who will be its new Ruler.

Lavcore said:
mael probably.
No just a BIG NO,that dude is far much weaker now compared to most of the others and he's such a wimp and a scardy bitch,him being the next Ruler of GC is a big NO. He's an weakling now i mean even current Escanor with sunshine is far stronger than Mael with sunshine,admit or not Mael is an fodder now to become a Ruler.

i say mael because he's one of the few remaining angels so by elimination he would be the best candidate though if i could say escanor i would.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Who knows if Nakaba pulls a Escanor is a goddess shit and then Make him the new ruler lol
Oh lol, who knows what the guy will do next. If he doesn't though the candidate is either Mael or Ludoshel.

Back