• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

i could say the same about you saying "holy bananas" but truth be told i havnt really found another better? i tried ****** its ok

Who uses that, tell them come fight me. Anyways from my experience nyaa has things before any streaming site in the west.

I think the demon king should be discussed as he recently fused with the land to morph into this giant creature, as he calls the entire country his Host. He also completely dwarfs the country Britianna. I feel like a upgrade is among the horizon. Also happy Halloween. https://imgur.com/a/1UFgULE

now that im really looking at it.. even from the FKF you can see the DK everyone whos in different part of the country can see him clearly

that's what i said before him seeing everyone in britianna is the best thing we're gonna get to proof of him being 6-B.

ByAsura said:
Apparently that chart is wrong because it uses diameter instead of radius.
It's wrong? But when I searched on google it says Great Britain is 242500 km^2. Which is around 492 km. So divide that by 2 wouldn't the radius be 246 km which is in the High 6-C range?

I'm not exactly sure myself (hence the "apparently"), but someone said it's wrong once. It could have been improved, though.

NNT does not get Lowballed, they just don't show any actual good feats, just very vague statements, people wanna wank the fact that Meliodas can't stay in the real world, the reason for the verses ratings are the lack of feats, I mean the Low 6-B is only due to a lot of multipliers and scaling chains

well now we get a legit visual feat, with a decent statement from merlin someone we can take seriously .. as for the meliodas world thing i agree its not that much of a feat seeing how long its taking tho i dont see anyone bringing it up anymore anyways

Couldn't we just use the entire page without rendering? There aren't really any words on it and it's just a double page spread of the Demon King and the battlefield.

Not difficult, it just comes off as bad. If you include Diane's table in it, some of the legs aren't fully there. If you don't include it then it looks even bad with that demonic energy at his back.

Back