• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thanks to Aether2734 for calculated the character's speed (yes, it passed the evaluation).

I will provide accepted calculation links and will present it in this thread. as follows:

what do you think about this?

Agree: BlackCat
Neutral:
Disagree:
The bases for the second calc is just flat out wrong. That is more akin to just meliodas surprising them than a blitz. Tristan speed is already comparable to Mel and kept up with him right after on in battle. As well as author too.
So him being almost 10x faster than Tristan is ridiculous. Are you saying mel>tristan=mel? Like it don't make sense at all

The bases for the second calc is just flat out wrong. That is more akin to just meliodas surprising them than a blitz. Tristan speed is already comparable to Mel and kept up with him right after on in battle. As well as author too.
So him being almost 10x faster than Tristan is ridiculous. Are you saying mel>tristan=mel? Like it don't make sense at all
but Cal's admin accepted.

Tristan Is nowhere near comparable to Meliodas, even base Meliodas Is faster than him by a fair margin.

We talking about the Tristan that fought with meliodas?
They never fought.
The Athur he seemingly also blitz is comparable to Mel in speed already.
Yeah so similar in speed that Meliodas saved him from getting instantly decapitated while fighting.

Arthur admitted the fact that Tristan was nerfing Meliodas combat ability too.

Meliodas was in base form atm

They never fought.

Yeah so similar in speed that Meliodas saved him from getting instantly decapitated while fighting.

Arthur admitted the fact that Tristan was nerfing Meliodas combat ability too.

Meliodas was in base form atm
Provide scans for all the claims you made.
Actually never mind. I lost interest in the topic. And a revision on this topic is already going on in a bigger crt

Provide scans for all the claims you made.
Tristan gets blitzed by base Meli.

He then disobey his father and attack Arthur while he was focused on Meli.

Arthur parry while mocking him and the only attack he threw would’ve decapitated Tristan if Meliodas didn’t save him.

To Meliodas, Tristan Is nothing else than an hindrance as stated by Arthur himself.

We treat base Tristan as relative to Liones Hope amped Percival if not weaker.

And we treat Demon Marks as a 4x multiplier at best.

Makai Hope amped Percival (Far stronger than his Liones self) couldn’t even beat Macduff that was Level 2 and got one tapped by mini Percy.

Level 3 was 50% Pellegarde, he was a more serious opponent that even surprised mini Percy with his power and could at least hit him a few times. (Notice how mini Percy said 50% AT BEST)

Level 4 was Ironside, (Again from Percival’s memories so not at full power) this Ironside being Level 4 mean he’s even stronger than Pellegarde.

Here is Ban aka someone we scale relative to base Meli one shotting full power Ironside while at 10% of his full power

Ban/Meli are capable of blitzing people multiple times faster than Tristan while at 10% of their capacities.

Actually never mind. I lost interest in the topic. And a revision on this topic is already going on in a bigger crt
I know about this CRT i actively participated to it, some things had to be rectified tho.

There has to be a statement of having light speed reactions to be able to use the light speed timeframe. Simply moving at the speed of light isn't enough according to this wiki's standards.

There has to be a statement of having light speed reactions to be able to use the light speed timeframe. Simply moving at the speed of light isn't enough according to this wiki's standards.
Percival’s lightspeed reactions was already accepted in the other thread he is canonically confirmed to be able to react to/beat someone that moves at the speed of light

Percival’s lightspeed reactions was already accepted in the other thread he is canonically confirmed to be able to react to/beat someone that moves at the speed of light
You keeps saying this like it matters. Yes he is confirmed to react and beat someone that moves at the speed of light. YOU STILL CAN'T USE IT TO THEN MAKE A CALC ON SOMEONE BLITZED PERCIVAL. It would fall under hiding calculations

You keeps saying this like it matters.
Yeah
Yes he is confirmed to react and beat someone that moves at the speed of light.
That’s what I said
YOU STILL CAN'T USE IT TO THEN MAKE A CALC ON SOMEONE BLITZED PERCIVAL.
Where did you see me mention the calcs in this sentence:

I didn’t mention the calcs at all, we agreed on the removal of the Macduff calculation stop crying.

All I did was explain that he is accepted as a light timer.

Next time you want to talk about NNT/4KOTA try to read it.

Next time you want to talk to me, try to read what I say.

NB: a calc group member told that the calc doesn’t go against the site’s rules btw.

Yeah

That’s what I said

Where did you see me mention the calcs in this sentence:

I didn’t mention the calcs at all, we agreed on the removal of the Macduff calculation stop crying.

All I did was explain that he is accepted as a light timer.

Next time you want to talk about NNT/4KOTA try to read it.

Next time you want to talk to me, try to read what I say.

NB: a calc group member told that the calc doesn’t go against the site’s rules btw.
Bro you realise what you responded to was his response on why the meliodas blitz calc can't work ? Like given Tristan himself is ftl by calc but the calc used a long chain method starting from percival? We are talking about calcs bro. No one is disputing that percival doesn't have light speed reactions. We are talking about the application for further things. "There has to be a statement of having light speed reactions to use time frame", does this not denote a calc? Like seriously dude it's a fictional character, there is absolutely no reason to be disingenuous

I don't even understand what you mean by "stop crying " . I'm gonna ignore it coz it sounds bitter.

This still counts as calc stacking via hiding calculations. You can't use one person's accepted reaction speed and scale it to someone else's for a calc.

Bro you realise what you responded to was his response on why the meliodas blitz calc can't work ? Like given Tristan himself is ftl by calc but the calc used a long chain method starting from percival? We are talking about calcs bro. No one is disputing that percival doesn't have light speed reactions. We are talking about the application for further things. "There has to be a statement of having light speed reactions to use time frame", does this not denote a calc? Like seriously dude it's a fictional character, there is absolutely no reason to be disingenuous

I don't even understand what you mean by "stop crying " . I'm gonna ignore it coz it sounds bitter.
As I said I didn’t even mention calcs I just made sure he knew what was accepted.

We already agreed on the calc’s removal for now

This still counts as calc stacking via hiding calculations. You can't use one person's accepted reaction speed and scale it to someone else's for a calc.
Some CGM said the calc doesn’t go against the rules we’ll see this later anyway

The calcs are definitely hiding calculations in the steps. The use of 0.000000003336 s for the reaction time which is a calc of 1 meter / 299792458 m/s.
Can we close this? the op using entirely my calculation blog. Though i am already saying this calculation a few month ago in general thread if this calculation shouldn't be used again due same same reason, which fall under hiding calculation/calc stacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back