• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

So only The One Ultimate seems to be Escanor burning up his life force. His previous forms getting a boost in power still isn't explained. And Escanor's talk with Meliodas was kinda like I originally thought. He wasn't weaker in the past he just couldn't control his power and because of this it seems like he often goes on rampage.

Anyways can somebody remove the words on the first page so we could add a picture of The One Ultimate Escanor? I'll add everything tomorrow.

It probably is PIS as well. He was struggling to overpower Full Power Zeldris and now all of a sudden he's equal with Full Power Demon King Zeldris who is stronger than his previous forms all of which are vastly more powerful than Full Power Zeldris. Not to mention Afternoon Mael performed just as well if not better against Full Power Zeldris than The One Escanor and yet he didn't even think he stood a chance against 1st form DK Zeldris despite it being close to noon. So yeah personally I think everything before The One Ultimate is PIS.

PIS is fine but its not like escanor was winnign DK was physically just owning him. he didnt even use any magic powers till now

It seems pretty obvious that Escanor has been burning his life force this entire time which is why his pre-noon forms were on par with the DK.

Also, it seems stupid to me that Meliodas is using Assault Mode since that should be a weaker mode than his full power.

These chapters seem to forget that healing with Darkness is a thing and just edit out damage. Meliodas can tear the Demon King apart with his full power and it won't really do much to Zeldris' body. He'll, at most, retain the damage and weaken, but that seems like it's a good thing in this case.

I was honestly wondering why he hasn't bothered to use his own DK form to at very least Subdue him quicker.

Peter1129 said:
So only The One Ultimate seems to be Escanor burning up his life force. His previous forms getting a boost in power still isn't explained. And Escanor's talk with Meliodas was kinda like I originally thought. He wasn't weaker in the past he just couldn't control his power and because of this it seems like he often goes on rampage.

Anyways can somebody remove the words on the first page so we could add a picture of The One Ultimate Escanor? I'll add everything tomorrow.
Which words?

Yeah on second thought that's too much word to remove. So do we just use that page unedited as the picture for The One Ultimate or is there a better picture we could use?

Eh you could just use the image from the last chapter for the time being.

Using this image for now is also fine.

Well the picture from chapter 327 was when he was transitioning to The One Ultimate and Demon King Zeldris was also in the picture so I think I kinda prefer the one in chapter 328.

Siegfried10 said:
Because its cooler if the MC uses all his transformations. Dragon Ball Super logic.
I mean even Goku jumps to Blue if SSJ or SSJ2 isn't doing the trick poor SSJ3

So what should the justification of The One Ultimate be? Overpowered Full Power Demon King Zeldris in a fistfight?

He's stronger than Full Power Demon King Zeldris Physically speaking yes.

We don't know how he compare to Demon King with all his arsenal because the sins interfered but strength wise Escanor is superior.

The Demon King page needs some update as well.

They stated that the combained attacks of Ban, King, Escanor and demon Mark Mel only gave him few scratches.

Welp the edit is complete. Now who wants to go make some Escanor matches?

In the mean time I'll go edit Meliodas and Demon King's profile.

So the current scaling of the series would be something like this?

Mother Choas > Full Power SD/DK = True Magic Meliodas >= The One Ultimate > DK Meliodas > Ban > Mael > King(?)

Not entirely sure. True Magic Meliodas is kinda unknown on the scaling chain right now. The One Ultimate was outsped by Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas in this chapter so he is definitely not comparable to True Magic Meliodas. King was portrayed as comparable to Post-Purgatory Ban and Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas when he is at full power.

Also I have something I need to do right now so I'll update Meliodas and Demon King's profile later.

Peter1129 said:
Welp the edit is complete. Now who wants to go make some Escanor matches?

In the mean time I'll go edit Meliodas and Demon King's profile.
His The One Ultimate needs a stamina edit.

He is literally killing himself in that form. It cant be "Extremely high".

ZERO7772 said:
So the current scaling of the series would be something like this?
Mother Choas > Full Power SD/DK = True Magic Meliodas >= The One Ultimate > DK Meliodas > Ban > Mael > King(?)
You are missing Wild-sama

Peter1129 said:
Not entirely sure. True Magic Meliodas is kinda unknown on the scaling chain right now. The One Ultimate was outsped by Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas in this chapter so he is definitely not comparable to True Magic Meliodas. King was portrayed as comparable to Post-Purgatory Ban and Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas when he is at full power.

Also I have something I need to do right now so I'll update Meliodas and Demon King's profile later.
While I agree that True Magic Mel would be stronger, I will have to call BS on your reasoning tbh. Just because Mel purposely speed up doesn't mean he's stronger than Escanor come on that just a reach.

With the exception of some characters like Ludoshel, Zeldris, and Dogedo. Speed is kinda tied with power in NNT. When Demon King Zeldris started to regain his power he went from barely keeping up to pummeling Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas before he could react. And after Meliodas activates his demon mark he started blitzing and stomping Demon King again. So the fact that Escanor was surprised by him suddenly jumping in front of him kinda means that speed wise Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas > The One Ultimate Escanor which would imply that he's also stronger power wise.

I can take the first page and make a render, I'll do my best to make it like the new "The One" render that's currently on Escanor's Page, it won't be perfect, but I can do it

That's such nonsense. Escanor blizted the Demon King on few occasions but the general narrative still implies that The Demon King was stronger. Escanor wasn't having a freaking race with him.

We will see though in next chapters.

For me I think they are probably going to make Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas be on the same lvl as The One Ultimate Escanor if not stronger because Nakaba just loves to make Meliodas op.

So The One Escanor was super weak 10 years ago before he got control of his power, regardless the Demon King is lame and this fight is boring, there are no stakes and I'm sure right before Escanor dies, Merlin is gonna stop time on him right before, just like she did against Grayroad

Back