• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

They don't have it. They also use *********** which is the original release not the Volume release where Nakaba adds in more details to his pages.

You are right. It shows why Mael was bruised later on in chapter 299 as we never saw Zeldris hitting him in the normal chapter.

Seems like clear country lvl feat for at least Meliodas, he is the reason why Britania is in trouble:

" Well apparently Meliodas' causing Britania's destruction " First page.

Or at least in range he is country lvl.

Great britain would more be in the small country level range anyways

it's inconsistent at least

we need to find out which pages said it so we can double check it was stated 'world' twice so i just wanna be sure its britain plus all of GB would be country baseline iirc we talked about this 2 topics ago i think it was aubin or w,e his name was that said it

google -world- in japan and look for the it check if its in the scan also wouldnt the damage being caused also change the tier

but their talking about GB atm so ppl gonna use that as a low ball which i get but its been stated the whole world twice now..

and to prove it... when monspeet and deri went indura they said they would do something to GB ... if world=GB they would've said world they didnt ... so hes small planet or moon or w.e

which would scale to ban/DK and SD

If its realy word, could be like "at leat High 6-A, likely 5-B" cause it is Just with this presence.

Since it's overtime, this cannot be 5-B. Maybe High 6-A since it imply the surface but it's still overtime so this could be lower

i can agree with that causality , its 24 hrs overtime but it hasnt been 24 yet so the full damage isnt complete and possibly wont be due to plot

fine but i feel causing this much damage just by being physically there is a high feat for him.. hes not using attacks or going around with AOEs like arcnologia and juubi hes just existing

ok this is my opinion on how to get the correct tier for this feat

1-meliodas /dk statement

2-damage being caused in a certain amount of time after the final fight with 24 hrs being max we just gotta figure out how long its been since the fight

Back