• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

I can't help but feel u guys are being harsh, admittedly I haven't kept up with NNT but the end can't be as bad as u guys make it seem

Davidsteel1 said:
I can't help but feel u guys are being harsh, admittedly I haven't kept up with NNT but the end can't be as bad as u guys make it seem
It really is. Just read up to the most recent and you'll see for yourself.

I realised the height difference between Ban and Elaine while going through the panel where everyone parties..........Elaine will die ******* Ban.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
It would be one of the first anime to have a better ending than the manga. I mean, the studio can't imagine all of the DK powers. The only one to know the full extent of the DK's powers is Nakaba
It's super remote. But imagine if the studio saw how shitty the final arc was and just decided to do everything differently. It would truly be one of a kind

Oh great! But..."Nanatsu no Taizai: Wrath of the Gods"

More like "Wrath of the Demon King" since SD was useless.

Also, i will replace the current DK image since nobody seems to deny the new image

feel free, but i wouldnt be surprised is SD plays a part in arthurs storyline cuz think about it when he masters that sword who else is gonna stop him? the demons are peaceful now , the black knights are dead/sealed sooo

Ah now the quick ending makes sense. It all has to fit into season 3. And right now theres too many chapters for s3 to be anything than rushed to begin with.

24 episodes is not enough to do the past 3k war,goddess revival,chandler vs everyone, mael vs everyone, team zeldris vs ludo, everyone vs DK... thats not enough at all

I don't know. The previous seasons adapted around 100 chapters each and the last one ended at chapter 197. So if this one follows the same pattern than It should end around chapter 300, which would be quite weird.

I mean they can't end the series right when DK Mel shows up.

Wouldn't Hawk Mama be 6-C? Bellio is 6-C and he gave his soul to Indura Baruja, who's ass was kicked by Hawk Mama. Even an energy attack by the Indura was absorbed and reflected by Hawk Mama.

By the way. I should've brought this up. But we jumped the gun on current Meliodas' abilities. Looking back it was made clear he destroyed the curses using his original magic. Not the Commandments as they just disappeared.

So was it hax or statistic amplification? I think it was statistic amplification since meliodas is going to return to the purgatory so it must means he has reached the level of the DK and SD.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
So was it hax or statistic amplification?
I think it was statistic amplification since meliodas is going to return to the purgatory so it must means he has reached the level of the DK and SD.
To be honest, I have no idea. Thanks to Nakaba's terrible writing we probably won't know. It's just "Power" to him.

6-B Top Tiers. No

6-B God Tiers. Maybe. It depends on how high into Low 6-B most of the Top tiers are.

i mean 6B for god tiers could work you only need to be 7 times above baseline low 6B.I am pretty the scaling chain and multipliers would make them that strong

The problem is we don't know what the scaling chain for the top tiers are now. The Original Demon kinda destroyed the original scaling chain we had. Cause it turns out he was much weaker than we thought despite the hype he got.

Tarmiel's Ocean in his vessel created an Ocean, a feat worth 221797323136 Tons of TNT, with zero effort. Baseline Country level is 7 Teratons, or 31.5603448276 times higher than his feat. Maybe, just maybe, he could scale, but it's highly unlikely VSB would just skip that big a gap.

Back