• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Can current Ban match current Meliodas in a fight (With his hunterfest and all)? Also can't Ban just snatch half of Meliodas's power and throw it into space like a projectile and restore balance of the world?

-BANLK- said:
Can current Ban match current Meliodas in a fight (With his hunterfest and all)? Also can't Ban just snatch half of Meliodas's power and throw it into space like a projectile and restore balance of the world?
Doesnt Ban Snatch give the power to him? and only temporarily

Current Meliodas has Demon King level of strenght plus his Original Magic (whatever it may be). I dont think Ban can beat this Meliodas.

HyperZero95 said:
To be honest, i think that Mel's DK level of strength is actually his original magic.
DK said that he wouldnt be able to stay on Earth after awekening his magic, and he destroyed the curses with that magic too. Honestly, i think he expelled the Commandments from his body after defeating the DK.

DK said that he wouldnt be able to stay on Earth after awekening his magic, and he destroyed the curses with that magic too. Honestly, i think he expelled the Commandments from his body after defeating the DK.

Yeah but he said "your inner demon lord power" that's why i think that his magic is his DK form.

Zezu1995 said:
naw he still has it, just can choose when to use the power
He doesn't. It was stated that Meliodas lost that power when he defeated the Demon King.

https://i2.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/306/nanatsu-no-taizai-12038257.jpg

https://i3.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/306/nanatsu-no-taizai-12038263.jpg

Meliodas's DK form is because of his Original Magic. The Commandments should be removed from his profile.

not even surprised lol... but it was already agreed that two high C+ characters auto get small country from fusing

Zezu1995 said:
ANOTHER pointless downgrade but its w.e anime is finished anyways
That and it's already been debated on a past thread to death. I'm just going to point people to the CRT that established this scaling and move on. Demon is just trying to be annoying.

Zezu1995 said:
so this man destroyed it with his own power? why tf he aint do that from the start?
He only got his Original Magic while escaping Purgatory, so he couldn't. It was literally said in the chapter he broke the curses...

Yet i wonder if it would be a good thing to have their child introduced, i'm afraid it would looks like a Boruto if Nakaba decides to continue NnT with this child as the new main character.

He would be more OP than Meliodas when you think about It so i don't know if It would be a good idea. Mel is already DK level.

did the volume come out yet? someone said they was gonna check it to end the ocean calc once and for all

The volume with the ocean has been out for quite a while now but nobody has post it online yet.

Because the best feat we have besides the Ocean is 6-C, for a Non God or even Top Tier to have a far higher feat, that might make them High 6-B to 6-A and far higher based on one calc with no other supporting evidence would be an Outlier in my book

Back