• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

So, is anybody interested in any of the pairings at all in the manga, because I don't care about a lot of them, at best I care about Zeldris and Gelda, as well as Escanor and Merlin, but that's only because I really like Zeldris and Escanor

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So, is anybody interested in any of the pairings at all in the manga, because I don't care about a lot of them, at best I care about Zeldris and Gelda, as well as Escanor and Merlin, but that's only because I really like Zeldris and Escanor
Merlin does not give a shit about Escanor.

I want Ban to end up with both Jerico and Elaine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I don't like Ban and Elaine, because she literally looks like a 5 year old, and Ban claims she's sexy, so he's basically a Pedo

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't like Ban and Elaine, because she literally looks like a 5-year-old, and Ban claims she's sexy, so he's basically a Pedo
So does escanor and meliodas

the elain thing is stupid... ban wasnt even an adult when he met her... she also literally turns into a full adult due to her wings and also fairies are all small cept king in his adult form , so they all look like children thats something they cant really change .

There are some people who think that Hawk wanted Meliodas to die so that he could steal Elizabeth from him.

I know its a bad chapter when I skim over it in under a minute and don't give a shit what's going on. I'm probably not going to continue reading at this point, Just like how I stopped watching Naruto after the Black Zetsu bs

VersusJunkie54 said:
I know its a bad chapter when I skim over it in under a minute and don't give a shit what's going on. I'm probably not going to continue reading at this point, Just like how I stopped watching Naruto after the Black Zetsu bs
I mean there's only like a couple chapters left so you might as well read to the end rather than dropping it as it is about to end.

Whelp, Nanatsu no Taizai was fun while it lasted, but all things must end, and it's a shame that this series ended on such a sour note, All I can say to everyone is to look back on the series with a new perspective a year after it ends, you might enjoy it more knowing the whole story at a later date, as well, try to enjoy as much as you can in these last few chapters, enjoy the pros and tolerate the cons, because you should remember what Nanatsu no Taizai has done as a whole, not just the ending

I think Hawk gain memories so he feels bad or that he knows he's a part of the Demon King (iirc he was created to watch Meliodas) so since DK is now gone so will Hawk

Back