• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Yoyco said:
This wouldn't be useful in combat or scale to anyone but oh well.
we woould need to figure out how long its been since the final fight first before we can conclude that

just re-read the last two chapters if we assume it took some time to get back to liones and merlin didnt just teleport them... then it hasnt even been two hrs

Zezu1995 said:
it turned night after meliodas destroyed the curses
If your talking about those 2 small panels right after destroying the curses. It can easily be, dismissed as the little particles left by destroying the curses. Second, the newest chap, shows the sunrising (suggesting a normal night) & Ban in bed with Elaine. Next, two pages it's already day, with Ban & co. doing a bunch of stuff.

Hours have defiantly passed.

Meliodas won't be High 6-A or 5-B, not only is the feat overtime of at least a day, but, it is described in the *********** translation as only Britannia being effected and that Meliodas is merely upsetting the balance of the world, which means great storms, earthquakes, and every other natural disaster, this is an overtime process that sets off a chain reaction of disasters, Meliodas is not directly "destroying" the world via AP

Meliodas isn't getting upgraded based on this

@BurlapJack

Based on what? Vague statements and an overtime feat that he isn't even really performing

There's no way they're getting an upgrade off this for many reasons

1. It says britannia, that's the only place shown to be affected

2. It's overtime, by hours and hours

3. "Destroy the world" is a hyperbolic statement, not to mention NNT doesn't even have a single feat near that level, otherwise we'd have to upgrade FT and One piece to the same tier for the same statements

TataHakai said:
There's no way they're getting an upgrade off this for many reasons
1. It says britannia, that's the only place shown to be affected

2. It's overtime, by hours and hours

3. "Destroy the world" is a hyperbolic statement, not to mention NNT doesn't even have a single feat near that level, otherwise we'd have to upgrade FT and One piece to the same tier for the same statements
This.

Basically, Mel's time is limited because his pressnece increases the frequency and intensity of disasters in Britania. Even if we were take a super wanked interpretations, it'd probably be pushing Low 6-B at best.

upgrade what? taka dont be stupid... this isnt a aoe attack its happening just by existing that alone is a feat and it only said britiaina cuz thats where its starting smfh... indura power was so high it was a threat to all of britiana (they didnt say world) like they did with meliodas
Indura powers
and even if its an overtime feat yall still gotta count the damage hes causing right now to his tier which would be country-cont

most animes that say "Destroying the world" was with attacks meliodas isnt using abilities his raw power from just existing is causing this its much different

the earth spliting and storms still would hit country easy and this is just happening by existing yall crazy and now i see why ppl outside say this site is trash for tiers/stats

why not whats the difference between him and sensui/yama? sensui and yama gotta use their abilities meliodas just exist ... smfh this is why i dont fully trust everything from this site...

Meliodas didn't perform the feat on his own, it happened over the time of a day, it likely only happened to Britannia, and it is likely Hyperbole that the world will end, as for Sensui, if you have an issue with him, then bring it up in a Yu Yu Hakusho CRT

hyperbole? by 4 characters we can trust? its been stated too many times for it to be ignored its the same as gokus universal punch... and its happening to britannia first cuz thats his current location and it hasnt even been 12 hrs yet.. possibly just 5-8

ima copy and paste what i put on DB
Ok this is my take from the NNT chapter
1-Leme end the whole "it said britnina " crap... thats where its happening first , remember way back when induras first came out? they were a threat to all of brtinina(ill post scan) already.
2-ban said world twice, meliodas said world once ,demon king said world once also
3- "but that would mean other verse gets the same upgrade" -that depends... they was stated to be able to destroy the world VIA ABILITIES... meliodas is causing this just by existing ...
4- im ok with him not being planet this is an overtime feat but hes much higher than country just by the damage hes causing easily ( i still think their higher due to ocean)

@Zezu

Then make a CRT with all the evidence you have and we'll take a look at it and see if it's legit

like i did with ark and yall ignored it :/ smh but fine

p.s im not saying meliodas is planet but he should be far higher than country

We didn't ignore your CRT on Ark, I disagreed with it, there's a difference, don't take offense to that, I know what it's like to want to have your favorite verse be stronger and other people disagree

my favorite is bleach lol i wank bleach i wont lie but i sitll dont low ball other verse i dislike like how op is possibly cont due to that pin head guy also heres the link and plz dont dare talk about favorite verses... all you damage and taka do is downgrade everything but naruto agree with every possibly downgrade but when its naruto yall agree easy no fights no debates https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2951988

plus i understand why he cant be planet but to say he shouldnt be upgraded is proof of low ball and bias...

Maybe Nakaba will address at Zeldris in the next epilouge chapter. I will always assume that Mael vaporized the Original Demon with his Greatest Su technique. Don't know about Arthur.

Back