• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Our best shot at getting a better calc is the anime version of Ban's punch. I could try to calculate via earthquake method at that point

Well if I remember correctly currently Low 6-B is from Zeldris with his Demon Mark multiplying his power from High 6-C+ to Low 6-B. And the Original Demon being a fusion of two at least High 6-C+ Characters. So the God Tiers need to be 7x stronger than Zeldris w/ God and 2nd Demon Mark or The Original Demon in order to be 6-B.

They might be, but it still does require a bit of a push to get there. What about possibly or at most 6-B?

I think this is largest Low 6-B scaling chain we have right now.

100% Demon King 2x> 50% Demon King >>> Prime Assault Mode Meliodas >> Prime Demon Mark Meliodas > True Body Ludoshel >> Base Original Demon at night > Base Original Demon = Slightly above Baseline Low 6-B

100% Demon King is twice as strong as 50% Demon King.

50% Demon King is far more powerful than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas.

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is far more powerful than Prime Demon Mark Meliodas.

Prime Demon Mark Meliodas is much stronger than True Body Ludoshel.

True Body Ludoshel stomped Base Original Demon at night when he has an amp.

Base Original Demon is slightly above baseline Low 6-B due to being a fusion of two at least High 6-C+ Characters during the day. At night he gets an amp due to being a demon.

Peter1129 said:
I think this is largest Low 6-B scaling chain we have right now.
100% Demon King 2x> 50% Demon King >>> Prime Assault Mode Meliodas >> Prime Demon Mark Meliodas > True Body Ludoshel >> Base Original Demon

100% Demon King is twice as strong as 50% Demon King.

50% Demon King is far more powerful than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas.

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is far more powerful than Prime Demon Mark Meliodas.

Prime Demon Mark Meliodas is much stronger than True Body Ludoshel.

True Body Ludoshel stomped Base Original Demon who is slightly above baseline Low 6-B due to being a fusion of two High 6-C+.
so 6B confirmed

I don't think that's enough to warrant a 6-B. There's only a single 2x multiplier in the entire scaling chain. And I'm not sure if we can assume Assault Mode is an at least 2x multiplier like we did for the Demon Mark which multiplied the users power.

Oh wait I just remembered True Body Ludoshel stomped Base Original Demon at night when he had a amp. Adding that to the scaling chain. Though I'm pretty sure that's still not enough to make the God Tiers 6-B. If there was another multiplier in the scaling chain than maybe they could be 6-B.

Yeah I also agree this isn't enough to get them to 6-B.

If there was another 2x multiplier in the scaling chain than maybe the strongest God Tier 100% Gods could be 6-B. But there isn't so yeah the god tiers are probably staying at Low 6-B+.

Zezu1995 said:
i still wanna know why he has to return to purgatory after getting DK powers
Well DK and SD can't stay in the world because they are too powerful, so the same would apply to him now.

versusjunkie54 i feel the exacte same thing. i was expecting to see the SD and a multitude of other things. and can we talk about the fact that zeldris got yeeted by his dad and no one gave a shit, not even his brother or elizebeth while he just layed there almost dead.

^No, just no, using curvature of the earth for something as small as this explosion is absurd, unless we see the actual curvature of the planet from space in the panel and something then I'm completely against doing that

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^No, just no, using curvature of the earth for something as small as this explosion is absurd, unless we see the actual curvature of the planet from space in the panel and something then I'm completely against doing that
I agree. If we were to use that image for a calc, it would basically be implying that the explosion consumed all of Britannia and the observer is in Russia.

I've made it pretty clear our best and pretty much only shot for a calc better than Tarmiel's ocean is via sieizmic shaking from Ban's punch when the anime depicts it.

The seismic shaking from Ban likely wouldn't be worth calcing, a similar feat Kirito performed that happened over an extremely large area was only 6-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The seismic shaking from Ban likely wouldn't be worth calcing, a similar feat Kirito performed that happened over an extremely large area was only 6-C
But still. Don't be so sure. We never know if we'd get something really good. Like how MHA anime did wonders for All Might's rating.

By the way. Is there any reason Tarmiel's calc doesn't use a 20 kilometer horizon figure like most storm calcs nowadays? After all, it was done before that revision with DT

the thing i dont get about the DK explosion where did the houses come from... camelot was destroyed with his caustic storm completely

also tarmeils ocean and sariel sky would only get a real tier if nabaka answers my question about the size which i asked weeks ago so i doubt he will

what would the tier be if Estarossa destroyed the whole dimensions?

Since if tarmiel created it he should also have the power to destroy it

Zezu1995 said:
also tarmeils ocean and sariel sky would only get a real tier if nabaka answers my question about the size which i asked weeks ago so i doubt he will
Twitter? Can You share The link, please?

I think we may be able to get a bit of a higher result from the Ocean calc. As per DT's horizon revision, the average storm is like 20 kilometers wide, and usually that's as far as you can see. Sariel's storm in the dimension is likely comparable to an average storm. So it stands to reason the ocean portion would match that.

Also, for some reason the calc selects an arbitary depth of 1800 meters, when it would make more sense to use the actual average depth of the oceans, 3700 meters.

To be frank, I feel like Tarmiel's ocean was seriously lowballed. I'll attempt a calc in a bit and see if it could be accepted.

Also, before anyone asks. It's pointless to calculate the atmosphereic portion. Even if it were a giant tornado extending up 100 kilometers, it would probably be pushing High 6-C at best.

I encountered Anime once. He is a filthy, obese **** with greasy skin and hair. He wore an undersized, sweat-stained t-shirt with a picture of an animated little girl with freakishly gigantic eyeballs that stretches across his enormous, distended gut. He wheezed and gasped for breath, even when standing still or sitting down. He reeked of sewage and filth, the scent that Anime emitted was enough to drive everyone off, including myself.

To this very day I retch in disgust at the mere thought of Anime.

The Current Ocean Calc is fine for the horizon, we have almost no horizon view in the feat but one which is the moment when estarossa talk in the dimension and the height is really tiny. this shot show that the storm doesn't extend to the horizon, this shot too so we can't really use the average size of our current storm for scale to the size.

But yeah the average depth of an ocean is 3688 meters the calcer used the most tiny depth for ocean

The Causality said:
The Current Ocean Calc is fine for the horizon, we have almost no horizon view in the feat but one which is the moment when estarossa talk in the dimension and the height is really tiny. this shot show that the storm doesn't extend to the horizon, this shot too so we can't really use the average size of our current storm for scale to the size.
But yeah the average depth of an ocean is 3688 meters the calcer used the most tiny depth for ocean
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume Sariel's storm is the size of the average storm. Tornado is presented as being pretty equal to ocean. So the Ocean should match it. Once the anime adopts this scene, we will in all likelihood see a horizon. Nakaba just didn't draw it, probably because it would be too much work,

Maybe Nakaba drew the horizon in the Volume release. Sadly the site I'm using only has the volume release of NNT up to 31. The chapter with the domain of god is in Volume 32so we probably won't know anytime soon.

Back