• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony FiM Revision Thread (Warning: Season 9 Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GokuSparkle, it might be a waste of time to do so, the episode I was talking about is the next one coming out, so we don't have to wait long to see it. Unless we also want to use it for other episodes.

Lightbuster30 had concerns that it is an outlier.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lightbuster30/The_Storm_King_Plays_with_the_Su

Considering that Storm King can move the sun thousands of times faster than Celestia with all the Alicorn Magic, it supports my proposal that combining magic increases its power exponentially.

You're able to reach High 4-C, possibly 4-B if you scale based on speed of moving the sun from Celestia.

This explains Tirek's power-up from Chrysalis and how he gained enough power to fight Celestia.

Thousands of times faster than Celestia? I doubt that. While it was not zipping from one end of the planet to another, the amulet when going out of control can zip the sun and moon around similarly to Discord. Whom, mind you can move Celestial bodies around the planet at comparable speeds, and is at most a few times stronger than Celestia.

??? When she was given an amulet imbued with the sisters power to control the Sun and Moon? The thing went haywire and began controlling them on it's own zipping them around the sky, and come to think of it, probably round the planet since there are a few scenes where the bodies go completely off-screen, and re-appear from a different side of the screen.

First one is ftl as Azathoth debunked that one.

The rest of the calcs are not indictive of the Sisters full power since moving the sun and moon is effortless for them. Although, considering the Sun and Moon are moved to opposite ends of the planet (where else are they gona go?), they are technically travelling mftl already, though maybe not as fast as the Storm King.

As for Discord? Well, yeah. That's kinda my point. He changes position of the Sun and Moon from broad daylight in the afternoon and turns it into night. He follows the same logic as above.

My point is that if we can prove the Storm King moves the Sun about 5 times faster than the fastest Celestia or the amulet move it, then the Storm King could get a High 4-C rating.

Did anyone try to make a speed calc of the amulet feat?

https://youtu.be/YHqlTMxTZdk

Moving the Sun at this speed with a small portion of power should be 10% to 1% of their true power. This would be the baseline 4-C.

From there, we scale up to their true power, Tirek, Discord, and the Storm King.

According to the rules, moving the sun FTL is baseline 4-C.

The Amulet with a "small part" of Celestia's power can do it, So:

Amulet = 4-C < Celestia

In the case of a full power Celestia, unless the "small part" is more than 17.88% of her power, she would be High 4-C. She would be 4-C+ if the amulet was at most 35.77% of her power.

Kinda? MOstly since those numbers are guessed? I guess we can probably assume it since the amount of magic they gave away was so small it didn't affect them in the slightest but still.

The Summer Sun Setback.

Discord: I've known Celestia and Luna longer than any of you. I terrorized them, they turned me into stone...

[Discord suddenly petrifys himself into a statue before breaking apart and shattering on the ground]

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wasn't that due to the Elements rather than through their own magical power ?
Despite disagreeing with how small of their power the princesses put into the amulet, I have to ask: What Elements? They weren't involved in Celestia making the amulet.

Okay, So now we have to calc the amulet's sun speed and compare it to the Storm King.

I will check.

Btw: The final episodes have been released at ********.

I haven't had the time to watch them yet though.

Antvasima said:
I will check.
Btw: The final episodes have been released at ********.

I haven't had the time to watch them yet though.
Haven't seen them yet either. Not sure how I feel about having to download episodes. I prefer not to do that sort of thing.

Regardless I have two things I want to talk about: The first being the removal of Starlight Glimmer's 6-B rating. She already overpowered and held down Twilight to the point where the latter couldn't fight back or use her magic. Nevermind that she was strong enough to rip off Twilight's magic by force. The 6-B rating just seems completely unnecessary and redundant when she already has a feat scaling her to Twilight.

I'd also like to update Shining Armor to Low 4-C on the grounds that his shields were too powerful for Chrysalis to break down by herself despite Chrysalis scaling to Alicorn Twilight.

I think that seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back