• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony FiM Revision Thread (Warning: Season 9 Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I watched them as well. The statements were ltierally exactly the same in the ENG as far as the Discord statements go. So...
First: I don't think we're making any changes to the profiles yet. We;ll probably wait until the episodes "officially" air.

Secondly: I still want to discuss the possibility of Low 2-C since Discord says he can tear reality down to it's fabric in a previous episode. With this episode, we now know he was being literal. And the fabric of reality really doesn't sound like it's referring to only physical matter.

Yeah I was just wondering what do we do from now.... I'll wait for more opinions but I feel waiting is the best course of action even if there is ENG versions available.

Also I'm certain the 3-A statement can be taken as Low 2-C as there is a good amount of times in EqGs [References to tearing the fabric of the Universe as Sci-Twi and several statements by characters she was erasing time and space] and even in MLP:FiM [Ahem Starlight Glimmer and her time fiasco] that the Unierse includes Space-Time

Sci-Twi tearing apart her Universe with portals created under her own power is legit. It was rejected on the grounds of it being an outlier. Starlight isn't legit however. That's just time shenanigans.

Well I guess we'll see, it should still be reopened so we can continue the discussion regardless.

And even then, it wouldn't change the fact that the match would still be fair, so no worries.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well I guess we'll see, it should still be reopened so we can continue the discussion regardless.
I say we make an entirely new thread for the purpose of discussing Low 2-C. We already have 3-A accepted, so that thread has done it's purpose. Besides, a new thread lets us gather our thoughts and form more cohesive arguments. We've already had to deal with many arguments on the previous thread just to get 3-A accepted.

Basically I feel the old thread is cluttered and there'd be a higher chance of getting accepted with a new more cohesive thread.

I'm fine with either re-opening or making a thread.... But in case of the latter: When do you want it created ? If tomorrow I won't be able to do it until after College as I have testing tomorrow.

Whenever you've got time. Though, I feel Ant may comment on this thread before you make the new one (he usually begins responding in early morning where I'm at).

I prefer if somebody other than Seed makes the arguments for 3-A and Low 2-C in a new content revision thread. He has a tendency for extreme hyperbole.

I also haven't had the time to watch the episodes yet.

Antvasima said:
I prefer if somebody other than Seed makes the arguments for 3-A and Low 2-C in a new content revision thread. He has a tendency for extreme hyperbole.
I might be willing to give it a shot now that I understand Seed's arguments. Only hiccup is that I'm in a hurricane and the power is out. I only have internet through mobile data and there's no way I 'm gonna make a thread on this nightmare of a phone.

Aha. I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps we can wait a few days? That would also give me some extra time to watch the episodes.

Should we discuss how Tirek went from Second Form to Third by absorbing a couple of random earth ponies who shouldn't even be tier 5?

CinnabarManx421 said:
It wasn't even a couple, it was literally one. I don't even think he absorbed all of their life force cause she still had her Cutie Mark.
He was probably so powerful that one extra pony pushed him over the edge into his third form. It took multiple towns of ponies to go from his second to third form afterall, so it's not like his second form doesn't vary in strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back