• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

11:55 sonic was only high 4-C moments before tanking an attack from the 4-A emerl

Thanks for the evidence, but I'm pretty sure that's still being prompted by an enemy attacking him, making him grow; Satan/Mori don't need to be faced with an enemy to get stronger, they just do it by sitting around and being there.

Sonic also grew in strength by sitting handcuffed in a cell for 6 months, and grew stronger while fighting Infinite to drop the notorious "I get stronger every second" line. He has both passive and reactive AD.
Well but uh well you see Satan was actually missing his uh concept and information and uh nerd emoji-

In all seriousness, not really feeling like arguing to much on it, so let's continue with the mindset their "roughly" equal in this department to save trouble.

Thanks for the evidence, but I'm pretty sure that's still being prompted by an enemy attacking him, making him grow; Satan/Mori don't need to be faced with an enemy to get stronger, they just do it by sitting around and being there.
Yeah, but still the timeframe is too big and the ammount of growth is too small in comparison to sonic's

Well but uh well you see Satan was actually missing his uh concept and information and uh nerd emoji-

In all seriousness, not really feeling like arguing to much on it, so let's continue with the mindset their "roughly" equal in this department to save trouble.
I deleted my comment because I was just gonna respond later but you caught me 😭

Sure.
A character with much inferior AP but higher LS could choke by strangling leading to incap.
But higher LS can't be used to damage in terms of crushing/smashing unless they have similar AP
Ah, got it. Strangulation will definitely leave Sonic with enough time to activate any series of hax he has if Mori goes that route, it seems like the slowest killing method thing he could do here.

And considering Sonic has Item Boxes, he can very well open with a power-up (be it the Elemental Shields for various effects and a free hit, Invincibility for stat amp + damage reduction, etc) to level the playing field in terms of dealing with Mori's acupuncture (though I will say that if Sonic is curled into a ball in his Spin Attack/Jump/Dash, I don't think Mori's acupuncture will work due to Sonic essentially becoming a buzz-saw and this comparison even being made in canon).

Yeah, but still the timeframe is too big and the ammount of growth is too small in comparison to sonic's
The amount of growth isn't incomparable at all lmao.

I literally just calculated it exactly, the ammount of growth is 717,786,690,000,000 times, which isn't at all incomparably small in comparison to "quintillions" times of growth.

Ah, got it. Strangulation will definitely leave Sonic with enough time to activate any series of hax he has if Mori goes that route, it seems like the slowest killing method thing he could do here.
He wouldn't opt for strangulation (or any technique that puts him to close to Sonic) because he'll know via his Info Analysis that Sonic has hax that could change the game, and IC he's shown to be able to play the ranged game if he needs to.

Took a sec to calculate Sonic's growth, and retracting my statement that it's incomparable, Sonic has Growth like 6 orders of magnitudes better than Mori, so yeah lel.

The amount of growth isn't incomparable at all lmao.

I literally just calculated it exactly, the ammount of growth is 717,786,690,000,000 times, which isn't at all incomparably small in comparison to "quintillions" times of growth.
See the time part of my comment

See the time part of my comment
Valid point.

What's the range on Chaos Emerald BFR (as in cosmology range if relevant and how close Sonic needs to be), by the way? I don't think it'll be a factor considering Mori can summon other Moris to his universe (and so should be able to do vice versa I think) but I'm just curious.

...no? To crush with TK/LS, you need an LS advantage. Multi-Stellar vs Class M. Sonic is ******* dying if Mori catches him in that, no ifs or buts.
I'm late to this, and don't plan to comment much, but this is wrong. I thought it was weird, but apparently a Lifting Strength difference isn't enough to crush someone with PK or any other method. You need LS and AP. So unless Mori had an AP advantage, they couldn't crush Sonic as counter intuitive as that sounds.

Valid point.

What's the range on Chaos Emerald BFR (as in cosmology range if relevant and how close Sonic needs to be), by the way? I don't think it'll be a factor considering Mori can summon other Moris to his universe (and so should be able to do vice versa I think) but I'm just curious.
And last thing, just to not leave this unanswered. If the possibly rating for the cosmology is accepted, BFR has 2-A range. If it's not accepted for this match (Since OP can restrict it, albeit that feels cheap), it has 2-B range scaling off a pretty stacked countless universe cosmology. Tho I do plan to at some point upgrade the range to possibly Low-Complex Multi (Just Range, don't worry fellow Sonic fans).

Took a sec to calculate Sonic's growth, and retracting my statement that it's incomparable, Sonic has Growth like 6 orders of magnitudes better than Mori, so yeah lel.
And for real last thing. The Sonic Battle feat is only the second biggest AD jump from Sonic. The biggest one is actually Classic Sonic jumping up to Generations Sonic (Who's several times above the Multi-Solar value on the Final Egg Blaster page) instantly by just being in his presence (In both AP and Speed. The speed jump might actually be more impressive tho since he went from FTL to MFTL+ scaling above a feat involving crossing the universe in a very small timeframe).

And last thing, just to not leave this unanswered. If the possibly rating for the cosmology is accepted, BFR has 2-A range. If it's not accepted for this match (Since OP can restrict it, albeit that feels cheap), it has 2-B range scaling off a pretty stacked countless universe cosmology. Tho I do plan to at some point upgrade the range to possibly Low-Complex Multi (Just Range, don't worry fellow Sonic fans).
So Chaos Control is a pretty big plus in Sonic's favour considering it's an easy to use move that he's smart enough to bust out if he can't actually beat Mori in H2H combat.

Mori's wincons:
Paralysis via 180th Moon Shadow. If this is enough to slow Sonic down at least (since he has minor resistance IIRC), he can "stack" Acupuncture paralysis on top.
This leads into the second one, concept hax. The tl;dr is that everyone in GoH has a personal concept called their Core Element and Mori (via scaling to Mujin) should be able to **** with this and just win.
Absorption and Vibration Manip (which would shatter Sonic) via Extreme Duplication.
More skilled to begin with but this may not be a factor based on the fact it's looking like it'll be a haxbattle.
Way better Info Analysis which further improves via Extreme Duplication.

Sonic's wincons:
2-B, possibly 2-A cosmology BFR that he can do at the drop of a hat if things get tough.
Far superior AD, it's not even close.
Would be resistant to Acupuncture while spindashing or mid-homing attack due to being a literal buzzsaw.

I'll add any more if I've missed any.

There's a slim chance Mori might take it via using Info Analysis to go "oh fugg i'm outmatched physically DD:" and instantly go for shadow wizard Yeoui paralysis + Acupuncture. He's far from stupid, he's incredibly smart so he'd naturally take the most optimal path to winning ASAP, he isn't one to draw out fights for no reason or anything.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mori can use Perfect Circle to absorb the Chaos Emeralds and turn them to nothing.

He seems to have more win conditions here.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mori can use Perfect Circle to absorb the Chaos Emeralds and turn them to nothing.

I don't think this Mori has Perfect Circle, actually. But I've counted your vote anyway.

Oh wait this isn't Nirvana Mori.

I take that back.

If we wank we could probably say Mori would discover Perfect Circle mid fight because haha funny RE.

Regarding this, the Emeralds have a consciousness of their own. If someone attempts to use/absorb/destroy the Emeralds if they don't want to be, they emit 2-B to 2-A energy to repel whatever is attempting it. I don't think absorption would go too well.

This isn't God of Prophecy Mori, he doesn't have Jin Hoechook Perfect Circle so he can't absorb anything. Ovens just misread keys.

This isn't God of Prophecy Mori, he doesn't have Jin Hoechook Perfect Circle so he can't absorb anything. Ovens just misread keys.
One of the Extreme Duplication Moris can absorb things, but your point stands regardless.

Its ironic how Sonic win this match up in base form but not in Super Low 2-C form lol
I vote Sonic, superior AP and better wincons

Sonic doesn't use CC as a go-to move, right? While I'm not super knowledgeable I only know of SA2 Sonic using it with the Fake Emerald and even then it was to match Shadow.

Its ironic how Sonic win this match up in base form but not in Super Low 2-C form lol
I vote Sonic, superior AP and better wincons
Counted.

Sonic doesn't use CC as a go-to move, right? While I'm not super knowledgeable I only know of SA2 Sonic using it with the Fake Emerald and even then it was to match Shadow.
When Sonic and Shadow fight, Sonic he uses it to push his back

Last edited:
Sonic also uses it to teleport from a capsule he was trapped in during SA2, as well as fight Shadow. He also uses it to return the ARK back to its place

Exactly, Sonic FRA
You've already voted based on other reasons, lol.

I was more asking to see if therebwere explicit examples of him using it in a fight against someone who DOESN'T have an Emerald too. Mori still has some valid wincons like absorption or paralysis or dura-negging vibrations.

You've already voted based on other reasons, lol.

I was more asking to see if therebwere explicit examples of him using it in a fight against someone who DOESN'T have an Emerald too. Mori still has some valid wincons like absorption or paralysis or dura-negging vibrations.
Just reafirm (?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back