• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan (Original Power Restored) vs Superman (DC One Million) (MORI WON!)

I just don't think it's fair at all, there's literally no fighting happening here. Equalise speed so they can actually brawl or something and then it can be a meaningful debate rather than "he's billions of times faster so he wins gg" to either side.

You chose to keep nerfing Mori because you wanted "a fair fight between these two characters without me resorting to handicapping anyone" and then proceeded to make it not fair now that Supes blitzes. I've been saying equalise speed since, remove my vote please.

I just don't think it's fair at all, there's literally no fighting happening here. Equalise speed so they can actually brawl or something and then it can be a meaningful debate rather than "he's billions of times faster so he wins gg" to either side.

You chose to keep nerfing Mori because you wanted "a fair fight between these two characters without me resorting to handicapping anyone" and then proceeded to make it not fair now that Supes blitzes. I've been saying equalise speed since, remove my vote please.
Fine, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight that you are going to get. Mori Dan went back to his Original Power Restored key, but now speed is equalized!

Fine, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight that you are going to get. Mori Dan went back to his Original Power Restored key, but now speed is equalized!
Thank you. Now I can say that Mori wins. Not a stomp, but pretty decisive. He upscales from 202.5 KiloFOE and higher when he uses Martial Arts so the same advantage (and some) I've mentioned is still there.

He's incredibly skilled in martial arts (read the intelligence section on Mori Jin's profile) to the point where he can tussle on even ground with people that have countless years of experience fighting and his Accelerated Development can cover huge gaps in AP in minutes.
He learns rapidly so anything that Supes tries on him that doesn't immediately kill him probably won't work again, and this is all ignoring the fact that because this is win by Death, Mori's info analysis will tell him that all he needs to do is use Jeahbongchim (putting his fingers on his temple, a brief gesture) to amp his speed (and AP too but that's not relevant) and blitz Superman to hit him with the Instant Death technique, where he simply pokes you in the chest and you die.

Mori clears.

Thank you. Now I can say that Mori wins. Not a stomp, but pretty decisive. He upscales from 202.5 KiloFOE and higher when he uses Martial Arts so the same advantage (and some) I've mentioned is still there.

He's incredibly skilled in martial arts (read the intelligence section on Mori Jin's profile) to the point where he can tussle on even ground with people that have countless years of experience fighting and his Accelerated Development can cover huge gaps in AP in minutes.
He learns rapidly so anything that Supes tries on him that doesn't immediately kill him probably won't work again, and this is all ignoring the fact that because this is win by Death, Mori's info analysis will tell him that all he needs to do is use Jeahbongchim (putting his fingers on his temple, a brief gesture) to amp his speed (and AP too but that's not relevant) and blitz Superman to hit him with the Instant Death technique, where he simply pokes you in the chest and you die.

Mori clears.
The feels when I wanted to use 4-A Mori Dan, but I can't because Superman doesn't physical scale to his 4-A abilities which makes no sense whatsoever.
God: 1 ( @SeijiSetto )
Alien: 0
Atheism: 0

Last edited:

Mori clears.
Just noting that Mori can't (and won't) use Jeahbongchim in this key.

Just noting that Mori can't (and won't) use Jeahbongchim in this key.
His profile says he regained use of it. I do remember the chapter where his Extreme Duplication clones used it and he winced at the memory of the pain though, fair enough. What's stopping him from using it on someone else though?

Also, he should be able to blitz Supes by using Bo-Bup even without speed amping, considering Mori Hui (who he is obviously far stronger than at this point) read and blitzed a LITERAL teleporter, Manduk Sang.

He regained the use of it he just doesn't start with it particularly early like in later keys. It actually stated he'd die if he used Jeahbongchim because he'd be pushing his body past its full potential, which Jeahbongchim is meant to draw out.
What's stopping him from using it on someone else though?
He can use Acupuncture on others just fine. Just not himself.

He regained the use of it he just doesn't start with it particularly early like in later keys. It actually stated he'd die if he used Jeahbongchim because he'd be pushing his body past its full potential, which Jeahbongchim is meant to draw out.

He can use Acupuncture on others just fine. Just not himself.
That was only for when Mori became the supreme god Maitreya. He couldn’t use it then because his golden haired form was already at his full potential.

He could probably do it in this key since this isn’t technically his “full potential” yet but he definitely won’t start out with it anytime soon. Especially with how messed up his body is.

That was only for when Mori became the supreme god Maitreya. He couldn’t use it then because his golden haired form was already at his full potential.
God of Highschool Mori is a different circumstance, as that's power granted by other people. This is his full physical potential regained from the Holy Grail, so it still is his "full potential" without outside influence.

IThinkThatMoriWinsBecauseHeIsMoreHaxed
AndHasMoreAP/DURAtoMyKnowledgePlusHeIs
MoreskilledToWhereSupermanCan'tCompareSoHeJust
OutrightGetsDecisivelyBulliedWithMinimalChanceToDoJack
Shit

Out of anyone in the Supes family you throw the shittiest one at Mori? Smh should have used Superboy prime.
In terms of stats, he is the highest in the Solar System level with Multi-Solar System level powers and abilities. The ones higher than that are in the Low Multiverse level and beyond. DC Entertainment's Solar System level in general is trash in this website for some reason.

Last edited:
He doesn't need the stats because there's a 999% chance he'd have superior hax.
I might do another Mori vs Superman battle thread, but for now let's get this one over with. I have already done too many changes, so I can't do another change right now or else it will ruin the battle thread.

If this is who you're talking about, then yikes.

Back