• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess i will also vote for sonic FRA
Counted.

As much as I do think Chaos Control is a huge wincon, I still think Mori could clutch via using his super busted Info Analysis (mind you he can summon an alternate universe clone with far better Info Analysis too) to basically give him Sonic's weaknesses on a platter, at which point he can go with any of these reasons:

Mori's wincons:
Paralysis via 180th Moon Shadow. If this is enough to slow Sonic down at least (since he has minor resistance IIRC), he can "stack" Acupuncture paralysis on top.
This leads into the second one, concept hax. The tl;dr is that everyone in GoH has a personal concept called their Core Element and Mori (via scaling to Mujin) should be able to **** with this and just win.
Absorption and Vibration Manip (which would shatter Sonic) via Extreme Duplication.
More skilled to begin with but this may not be a factor based on the fact it's looking like it'll be a haxbattle.
Way better Info Analysis which further improves via Extreme Duplication.
Voting Monkeyman.

Counted.

As much as I do think Chaos Control is a huge wincon, I still think Mori could clutch via using his super busted Info Analysis (mind you he can summon an alternate universe clone with far better Info Analysis too) to basically give him Sonic's weaknesses on a platter, at which point he can go with any of these reasons:

Voting Monkeyman.
And Sonic have Analytical Prediction, Precognition and Extrasensory Perception... How interact thats habilities with Mori Analysis?

Sonic has Analytical Prediction
Notices patterns in his opponent's fighting style. You can't notice a pattern off a single move, so if Mori opens with his wincon (which he likely will due to insanely good Info Analysis) it does literally nothing for him.
Precognition
They merely alert him to incoming danger. This Mori is about relative to Mujin Park as the Supreme God, who can **** with precog so bad that a guy who can actually see the future (far superior to a general danger sense like Sonic has) saw Mujin talking to him in the future. In addition, this Mori is far superior to an earlier Mori that was so skilled that the same future-reading person literally could not tell what his next move was due to how many options, making his precog useless. Safe to say it's getting negged pretty ******* hard.
Extrasensory Perception
See above.

Well, i don't think Martial Art's work in stronger AP via spindash directly to his face )?
Mori has way better Analytical-Precog and can also just... dodge. This Mori, while he doesn't use it in the story, has access to Jeahbongchim, which is a speed+power+dura amp up to 250,000x. It's unlikely he would need to do it to that extent considering the last time he did it basically crippled him, but Sonic's spindash and boost are only a 55-ish times multiplier. A far weaker and less skilled Mori has instinctive reactions capable of reacting to people over 400x faster than him, so if Sonic suddenly dashes at him and he doesn't have a chance to actively dodge it, he can react.

Mori could also - if he can get his Paralysis techniques to land - just spawn a black hole ON Sonic. He can outrun them but obviously not if he's stuck in place, and Adventure Sonic has no resistance to black holes.

Skimmed a bit but read the arguments for both

I will have to go with Sonic for now just because of that ridiculous AD and BFR.

Mori isnt completely helpless but I don't think he will use his win con that fast.

The amount of growth isn't incomparable at all lmao.

I literally just calculated it exactly, the ammount of growth is 717,786,690,000,000 times, which isn't at all incomparably small in comparison to "quintillions" times of growth.
Notices patterns in his opponent's fighting style. You can't notice a pattern off a single move, so if Mori opens with his wincon (which he likely will due to insanely good Info Analysis) it does literally nothing for him.

They merely alert him to incoming danger. This Mori is about relative to Mujin Park as the Supreme God, who can **** with precog so bad that a guy who can actually see the future (far superior to a general danger sense like Sonic has) saw Mujin talking to him in the future. In addition, this Mori is far superior to an earlier Mori that was so skilled that the same future-reading person literally could not tell what his next move was due to how many options, making his precog useless. Safe to say it's getting negged pretty ******* hard.

See above.

Mori has way better Analytical-Precog and can also just... dodge. This Mori, while he doesn't use it in the story, has access to Jeahbongchim, which is a speed+power+dura amp up to 250,000x. It's unlikely he would need to do it to that extent considering the last time he did it basically crippled him, but Sonic's spindash and boost are only a 55-ish times multiplier. A far weaker and less skilled Mori has instinctive reactions capable of reacting to people over 400x faster than him, so if Sonic suddenly dashes at him and he doesn't have a chance to actively dodge it, he can react.
Sonic still have AD to be eventually superior because its aplicable to speed, so yeah

Homing Attack isn't dodgable
Depends on the form of homing. Sonic's homing only locks onto the opponent but it doesn't mean even if he locks on the opponent can't just get out of the way before he hits them.
which multiplies his speed by 54 times, he can just jump to lock onto him and strike him with a homing attack
Mori can react to attacks over 400 times faster than himself with his instincts, so don't see how this amp is relevant.

Depends on the form of homing. Sonic's homing only locks onto the opponent but it doesn't mean even if he locks on the opponent can't just get out of the way before he hits them.
Because even if he'd try to dodge Sonic will instinctinly move in his direction and hit him regardless. And Mori wouldn't be fast enough to dodge anyways
Mori can react to attacks over 400 times faster than himself with his instincts, so don't see how this amp is relevant.
Very relevant when Sonic can just constantly increase his speed with spin dash, and the boost, and light speed dash and a myriad other ways to increase his speed.

Because Sonic eventually has over 400 times faster to Mori via AD increment, so another amp can make the diference to win

So yeah, i don't know how argument more, so waiting for votes

Because even if he'd try to dodge Sonic will instinctinly move in his direction and hit him regardless.
Which Mori, with his vastly superior predictive capability, would just see ahead, and proceed to paralyze Sonic's nerves with acupuncture the moment he tries to change direction.
Very relevant when Sonic can just constantly increase his speed with spin dash, and the boost, and light speed dash and a myriad other ways to increase his speed.
Read above.
Because Sonic eventually has over 400 times faster to Mori via AD increment, so another amp can make the diference to win

So yeah, i don't know how argument more, so waiting for votes
Above.

Skimmed a bit but read the arguments for both

I will have to go with Sonic for now just because of that ridiculous AD and BFR.

Mori isnt completely helpless but I don't think he will use his win con that fast.
Counted.

Which Mori, with his vastly superior predictive capability, would just see ahead, and proceed to paralyze Sonic's nerves with acupuncture the moment he tries to change direction.

Read above.

Above.
Can I count you as a vote for Mori? :D

Read above.

Above.
Little irrelevant, acupuncture don't effect Sonic in spindash move because they don't have standar human body to aplicate dat, literally buzz saw and shield via power ups vs finger to slowly Mori

Little irrelevant, acupuncture don't effect Sonic in spindash move because they don't have standar human body to aplicate dat, literally buzz saw and shield via power ups vs finger to slowly Mori
Mori's acupuncture literally works on beings that don't even have biology, Sonic being a hedgehog is irrelevant here.

The rest of your post is unintelligible so idek what you are saying.

I don't see exactly how that'd make Sonic resistant, as Mori could just like... forcefully stop his rotation.

I don't see exactly how that'd make Sonic resistant, as Mori could just like... forcefully stop his rotation.
I don't plan to add much here, but doesn't Sonic have an AP advantage? If Mori tried stopping Sonic's homing attack, it would quite literally rip it to shreds instantly.

I think that'd be more of an argument between AP and we've all agreed Sonic physically outclasses Mori in raw potency, both from the start and with his busted AD.

I'm like 98% sure Mori ceasing Sonic's rotation is more of an argument of grip strength and not sheer AP, which Mori has a large advantage in last I checked.

I'm like 98% sure Mori ceasing Sonic's rotation is more of an argument of grip strength and not sheer AP, which Mori has a large advantage in last I checked.
I think to stop the equivalent of a "full body punch" you would need AP AND lifting strength. If you have weaker AP, the fist will smash your hand into bone fragments. In this case, if Mori tries to stops a flying Buzzsaw with his bare hands, it'll be torn to shreds instantly regardless of LS.

I think to stop the equivalent of a "full body punch" you would need AP AND lifting strength. If you have weaker AP, the fist will smash your hand into bone fragments. In this case, if Mori tries to stops a flying Buzzsaw with his bare hands, it'll be torn to shreds instantly regardless of LS.
Try to stop a AP train )?

I don't agree with that. If Mori just grabs Sonic by like his leg or some shit mid-spin, he doesn't need higher AP to stop the rotation.

if Mori tries to stops a flying Buzzsaw with his bare hands, it'll be torn to shreds instantly regardless of LS.
Mori has copied barehand sword styles which have been demonstrated to be able to clash with actual blades, so his hands would be fine at the very least. Can't comment on the rest.

It'd be kind of a stupid idea anyway to let Sonic get into physical range considering he'd know Sonic would whoop him.

It'd be kind of a stupid idea anyway to let Sonic get into physical range considering he'd know Sonic would whoop him.
Mori don't really have a choice cause apparently spin-dash amps can be stacked + Sonic's AD applies to speed apparently.

I don't agree with that. If Mori just grabs Sonic by like his leg or some shit mid-spin, he doesn't need higher AP to stop the rotation.
I have no idea how he would grab Sonic's leg if it's tucked under his quills when he's a death ball that instantly explodes whatever touches it from any direction. It doesn't seem very realistic.

Mori don't really have a choice cause apparently spin-dash amps can be stacked + Sonic's AD applies to speed apparently.
Homing Attack and Spindash are incompatible to be stacked at the very least because they are the same thing, one's just aerial homing and the other is grounded.
Adventure Sonic doesn't have The Boost™ yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back