• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here's my analysis:

Mori typically just beats/kicks the everloving paste out of his opponents but if he has to play the ranged game or use hax, he will cause he isn't dumb and other people in the series like Mira have demonstrated on-screen the godlike ability to actually think strategically.

He's got pretty busted Info Analysis here so I think he would look at Sonic, immediately know all his abilities and thus be able to formulate a counter, like Absorption via Greed/Tam or the aforementioned concepthax or paralysis via acupuncture... etc.

Last edited:
Is this Super Adventure Sonic or Super Modern Sonic? I ask cuz Modern has more resistances than Adventure.

Good point but I know nothing about dimensionality and how it applies to hax tbf.

It's shrimple-

4-D hax neg all 3-D hax, 5-D hax neg all 4-D hax, 6-D hax neg all 5-D hax, etc.
Are all of Mori's Borrowed Powers that he has from Nirvana at the same 4D level or is it only the specific listed ones on the profile?
If they all are then Sonic kinda gets washed.

All of them are 4-D post-Core Element shiz; since the Core Element contains all of your abilities and Mori's Core is 4-D, his abilities are 4-D.

I just haven't gotten rid of the specific 4-D markers on the specific abilities.

Back