• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan (The God of Highschool) VS Poseidon (Saint Seiya) (Battle for 8th strongest Non-Smurf Low 2-C)

I will start by making my case for Mori, he has:

4-D fate, law and causality hax, 4-D Empathic Aura, Resistance Negation so that even if Poseidon resists his hax somehow he'll just negate the resistance, several forms of Power Nullification that isn't resisted that also works through 4-D law manipulation, etc. Plus at least two forms of precognition, neither of which are resisted.

According to what I been told. Only combat speed is equalized. Poseidons haxes are slightly above baseline instant.

4D fate and causality hax I don't believe will be a problem for their Acausality which is at minimum type 2.

Is the law Manipulation layered?

I'm not sure how energy equalization would work here considering you mentioned mori Dan has borrowed power, but at the very least he would have his life force drained instantly. This life force Absorption also drains Stamina, and stats instants.

Also, from what I been told recently power Nullification on things innate to a character's physiology/biology vs nullifying super natural abilities are considered different energy systems. Can mori Dan nullify things that is part of a character's anatomy?

Can mori Dan also see and interact with souls?

According to what I been told. Only combat speed is equalized. Poseidons haxes are slightly above baseline instant.
All speeds are equalized to the speed of the slower character.

Even then this doesn't really matter, since Mori can just project one of his avatars into the past to kill Poseidon since he can project himself throughout all of time and space.
4D fate and causality hax I don't believe will be a problem for their Acausality which is at minimum type 2.
Not on Poseidon's profile so irrelevant.

And even if it was there it'd only somewhat extend to Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation would still function and Mori could just trap Poseidon in a series of infinitely repeating events he has no way to get out of.
Is the law Manipulation layered?
No.
I'm not sure how energy equalization would work here considering you mentioned mori Dan has borrowed power, but at the very least he would have his life force drained instantly. This life force Absorption also drains Stamina, and stats instants.
Several forms of thought-based power Nullification that negate resistances (Poseidon doesn't even have the resistance on his profile) negate this.
Also, from what I been told recently power Nullification on things innate to a character's physiology/biology vs nullifying super natural abilities are considered different energy systems. Can mori Dan nullify things that is part of a character's anatomy?
Yes. He can power-null character's like Mujin who physically (biologically), mentally, and spiritually fused with a God's (Tathagata's) power, stripping him of all his strength and erasing him from existence.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Poseidon's passives are 4D? If so, how would Mori resist them?

Instantly after the fight started, the passives started before anyone did anything. And if the passives are 4D, Mori doesn't seem to resist any.

Mori has literally several ways to null the passives, I've mentioned them multiple times here.

Mori has literally several ways to null the passives, I've mentioned them multiple times here.
Liabilities are liabilities. They are faster than thoughts and start instantly before anyone does anything, even think.

How is he going to nullify the passives, given that they are going to affect him in the first place? If they are 4D, he doesn't resist.

Instantly your senses will be turned off, your life force will be absorbed, you will be forced to follow poseidon's orders, and you will still have to deal with infinite Heat because of the infinite Cosmos.

How is he going to nullify these things if they are going to activate before he even thinks?

Liabilities are liabilities. They are faster than thoughts and start instantly before anyone does anything, even think.

How is he going to nullify the passives, given that they are going to affect him in the first place? If they are 4D, he doesn't resist.

Instantly your senses will be turned off, your life force will be absorbed, you will be forced to follow poseidon's orders, and you will still have to deal with infinite Heat because of the infinite Cosmos.

How is he going to nullify these things if they are going to activate before he even thinks?
Most of these passives don't even do anything to Mori.

Mori can fight with all of his senses sealed, he's stronger than characters who can recover from having their life force absorbed (King Uma), he resists Mind Manipulation, and has the resurrection and regeneration to deal with the heat.

Literally none of what you just listed has any relative effect on Mori.

he's stronger than characters who can recover from having their life force absorbed (King Uma)
Does it resist at a 4D level (since the heat is 4D, until TUO appeared it was believed that the rest of the passives are too)? If it's not 4D it won't resist.

he resists Mind Manipulation
Again, is it on a 4D level? If not, he doesn't resist.

Literally none of what you just listed has any relative effect on Mori.
It also has the Paralysis Inducement that if it's 4D, which Mori can't resist.

---------------------
I'm guessing things are 4D because of Heat, if not, TUO can come at any time to dismiss me.

...You'd have to prove any of these passives are 4-D to begin with. Mori has several 4-D abilities that Poseidon in turn also doesn't resist.

Coming back to say that after some off-site discussion with another supporters, we've decided that all of Mori's 4-D hax is indeed practically passive (along with Aura). He starts with Karma always active so his Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation starts off passively.

Coming back to say that after some off-site discussion with another supporters, we've decided that all of Mori's 4-D hax is indeed practically passive (along with Aura). He starts with Karma always active so his Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation starts off passively.
did we even see his fate hax and causality hax be used passively
like ever

like ever
Not necessarily. It's "passive" in a way akin to Yhwach's Almighty, he has to turn it on for the effects to start passively, but the thing is he practically always has it on after reaching Nirvana as he passively exudes "Karma".

like ever
It’s passive in the sense that quite literally everything in the series, the whole timeline and order of events, was all part of the fate and causality hax Buddha induced on reality. Once it was set in place onto Mori (who has lived for billions of years mind you), Mori’s fate was passively being altered from then on.

It’s passive in the sense that quite literally everything in the series, the whole timeline and order of events, was all part of the fate and causality hax Buddha induced on reality. Once it was set in place onto Mori (who has lived for billions of years mind you), Mori’s fate was passively being altered from then on.
That doesn’t really sound like a passive hax to me in the way that you’re trying to make it seem? It sounds like basic Fate Manip in the sense that once the Fate was placed on Mori, everything that happened was in line to the Fate that Tathagatha placed on him

That doesn’t really sound like a passive hax to me in the way that you’re trying to make it seem? It sounds like basic Fate Manip in the sense that once the Fate was placed on Mori, everything that happened was in line to the Fate that Tathagatha placed on him
It's passive in the sense that Mori always has it on, since he's not in an avatar state to interact with the lower world and is in Nirvana he has no reason to deactivate Karma.

It's passive in the sense that Mori always has it on, since he's not in an avatar state to interact with the lower world and is in Nirvana he has no reason to deactivate Karma.
Ohhhh so you’re saying Nirvana Mori would be the one doing the karma and not the avatar that would be fighting Poseidon?

Ohhhh so you’re saying Nirvana Mori would be the one doing the karma and not the avatar that would be fighting Poseidon?
No No. I'm saying he only deactivates the passive to interact with lower worlds in story, since he's not trapping the humans of the world in a karmic cycle as an avatar.

He does that constantly while in his true form in Nirvana, unlike as an avatar. So it's not really "passive", it's thought-based to activate it, but it's a thought-based hax he never really turns off unless necessary, like when he's interacting with the lower world, which isn't the case here.

Back