• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy() vs Kurosaki Ichigo(7) vs Uzamaki Naruto(2) inc(1)

Rocker1189 said:
I dont think I said biased? I dont think anyone did. I said that I think Ichigo is wrongly voted for. I actually forgot about Blut vene but I still dont think it is enough to take multiple Rasenshurikens especially if they are at the same time by clones which I calculated to by multi-continental in strength unless you are saying Blut vene is able to tank a multi-continental attack. The one thing I agree he has is mobility. The AP difference is largely negated by clones and versatillity/hax for Naruto. I cant argue for Luffy though since I dont know him well.
that would be true... but this isnt base naruto. Bijuu Naruto doesnt have High 6-A ap

Naruto has no timelimit. luffy has a ten mins timelimit for haki, he can still move around freely and have access to his gears.

Ok all Ichigo votes that consist of speed blitz, "Time limits", and or one shots should not be counted so if anything the only vote ichio can have is one all the FRA votes are invalid because the reason above vote is invalid

And @yoh yaknow even if they can give a reason if its not correct so tehnacally Ichigo has no votes rn

Celestial Judge said:
I think Ichigo will fight either luffy or Naruto, lose. Then Naruto fights one on one with Luffy
Naruto wins via clones, bijuu bombs, Rasenshuriken, extrondinary healing abilities.

However if they all happen to fight at the same time for some reason I don't know.
I also voted for naruto

Shadowbokunohero said:
Ichigo should take this handily

Luffy is only baseline country level with his strongest attacks

Naruto isn't nearly haxed enough at this point to make up for the AP

Ichigo >Kenpachi

who is slightly above baseline country level with a casual swing

Ichigo has the mobility advantage via air walking

Ichigo spams Getsuga Tensho GG
"DatBoyNorbit After reading all the reason i'd have to go with Ichigo for the speed advantage, air-walk, casually above country level and can spam Getsuga Tensho at that...i vote Ichigo "

everyone else just fra for ichigo besides burning who did give a much more reasonable argument. the vote is valid since every other vs thread allows little input for a vote. so there's nothing I can do here. doubt it would be added anyway.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Ok all Ichigo votes that consist of speed blitz, "Time limits", and or one shots should not be counted so if anything the only vote ichio can have is one all the FRA votes are invalid because the reason above vote is invalid
And @yoh yaknow even if they can give a reason if its not correct so tehnacally Ichigo has no votes rn
And also getsguya spam is incorrect as well

I still go with ichigo, luffy in its g4 form is country level while ichigo in its base form and country level and its blut vene and accelerated development will also help it a lot. Its tensuga getsuga can come in cut or blast form, if it is in cut form I doubt very much that luffy or naruto can recover from it, naruto clones will not mess up much, since their clones will crumble with only one blow.

KazuiK said:
I still go with ichigo, luffy in its form g4 is level country while ichigo in its base form and country level and its blut vene development accelerated also will help it a lot. Its tensuga getsuga can come in cut or blast form, if it is in cut form I doubt very much that luffy or naruto can recover from it, naruto clones will not mess up much, since their clones will crumble with only one blow.
We have already discussed that neither Luffy or Naruto (especially) will get one shot and also depending on how much chakra Naruto packs into them (I think 1k solid clones, 3k fodder clones) And even then Ichigo is in his max Key meaning this is fp Ichigo who is also *in base* Island level which was proven earlier

I did not say naruto and luffy will have a single shot, just said that if your getsuga comes in cut form, luffy and naruto will have problems, if this fight drags on I'll give the ichigo by its force, he fought for three months against his zanpakuto.

I agree with what BFF said, and if the speed is equalized I would go with luffy via haki or with naruto who has more hax.

Rocker1189 said:
In his own head as far as I konw outside of his own head Ichigo has not had any good stamina feats.
Ichigo was injured even out of his mind, his father was already tired while he showed no sign of being tired even though he was injured.

KazuiK said:
I did not say naruto and luffy will have a single shot, just said that if your getsuga comes in cut form, luffy and naruto will have problems, if this fight drags on I'll give the ichigo by its force, he fought for three months against his zanpakuto.
THIS IS THE ONLY VOTE THAT SHOULD BE COUNTED

Hikifune and Sanji go to work on the ichiraku ramen and by pure coincidence naruto, luffy and ichigo are present, so they start to eat .. And naruto ends up paying the bill ..

Rocker1189 said:
In his own head as far as I konw outside of his own head Ichigo has not had any good stamina feats.
Ichigo spent the majority of his time in Hueco Mundo and fake Karakura town fighting, and spent the entire time in Bankai

@Grim

When was it ever proven that Ichigo was only Island lvl? It is continuously said that he fodderized Aizen, another Country lvl who is > 8 tera and is stronger than Kenpachi who he scales from, he's not baseline. And also this is True Shikai Ichigo, not Bankai or Merged Hollow form

Clones are generally dispatched by a strong hit from someone comparable or stronger unless they're Wood Style (Which has shown to take a hit and keep on truckin' just fine with Madara and Hashirama)

And the votes for Ichigo are for his all around physical advantage, not primarily time limit or "lol slap" so how are they invalid?

Ok I see that there's some misinformation here.

Saying Ichigo doesn't have any good impressive stamina feats is serious downplay, either that or you haven't read Bleach. He has the best endurance here out of everyone. He trained for 30 days and fought for 10 days against the Vizords early on in the series.

Naruto doesn't have High 6-A AP either, let's not wank here. Rocker, you say you've done a calc for it? Yeah get it evaluated and accepted otherwise that's moot. That's the equivalent of me giving out a wanked 6-A calc for Luffy in order to say he's the strongest. It doesn't work like that.

Moving on, Luffy is the most likely to go down first solely due to Ichigo soul crushing with his Reiatsu. We do not equalize Haki to Reiatsu and Chakra which is why Bleach vs One Piece fights are difficult to begin with. Unless you wanted to equailze the energies yourself but then you'd need to move this into the fun and games board ( Why isn't this there to begin with? )

And why are people getting angry over the legitimacy over the Ichigo votes? This isn't getting added or anything so who cares really? It's a thread made soley for entertainment, it's not even a fully serious versus thread, it's a 3 way battle. No need to get heated over things like this.

Ichigo is the fastest here but he can't blitz anyone. Iirc you need a 10x difference in speed and that isn't the case here. But he does have a nice speed advantage. And he obviously has the AP advantage here being above baseline 6-B compared to the others being low 6-B+ with 6-B durability. Furthermore, both Naruto and Luffy are on time limits ( Unless the OP states otherwise.) so Ichigo possibly stomps if that's the case.

But yeah, this thread is your typical HST thread where you have users making up fake stats ( High 6-A Naruto, SoL Naruto, Sub Rel Luffy, etc.) as far as I'm aware the Ichigo votes are the most legit out of any of the votes here since all of them have to do with his actual stats that aren't false. However that's all I'll say for this thread as I'm not willing to debate anything at the moment.

Indeed, the votes for Ichigo are valid. He wins via the sheer virtue of essentially toying with Aizen, who is above eight teratons.

Naruto doesn't have High 6-A AP.

I don't believe in reiatsu crush even without verse equalization. It has only worked on much weaker opponents. And there was that thread that said affecting souls =/= affecting a soul inside of a body. So, I personally believe Luffy is safe from reiatsu in this situation.

I did not say Naruo has high 6-A AP can people read my comments. I said if Naruto was to attack with 2000 clones (which he can make ) at the same time it would cause high 6-A levels of power. because that would be what 2000 small country level attacks would do. Also speed of light Naruto? Who said that , you are just now making things up.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
That's calc stacking my dude. You can't use that type of logic.
It is not calc stacking, it is logical. That is how maths works. I am not saying Naruto has high 6-A AP I am saying that he can do high 6-A level attacks via combining a bunch of low 6-B attacks.

To be honest Ichigo was not toying with Aizen he was clearly stronger but one of Aizens attacks burnt his arm badly and rendered it useless.

Thrid time now Rocker, that's now how things work. Naruto cannot do High 6-A attacks via a barrage of low 6-B attacks. They'd just be low 6-B attacks, they wouldn't accumulate or stack like that.

Knight Back Already?

52102D40-4A97-4559-A104-40EECF7B9106.jpeg

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Thrid time now Rocker, that's now how things work. Naruto cannot do High 6-A attacks via a barrage of low 6-B attacks. They'd just be low 6-B attacks, they wouldn't accumulate or stack like that.
They would if all land at the same time like I said that is how maths works.

That kind of thing can't be allowed, unless Naruto has a showing like that.

Aizen's strongest attack was the only thing that posed a sort of problem for Ichigo. He wasn't even bothered when Aizen was evolving. He was clearly considerably superior. I'd consider that fight to be a stomp in favor of Ichigo, if not for Aizen's Regenerationn.

My point is Naruto might not do it instantly in character but he is definitely the kind of person to come up with that kind of attack upon seeing Ichigo's level of strength.

luffy had been training all his life, same with Naruto? ichigo's 30 day endurance was inside his mind or something, and it was 10 days training. 2yrs and 3 yrs training > 10 and 30 days.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
luffy had been training all his life, same with Naruto? ichigo's 30 day endurance was inside his mind or something, and it was 10 days training. 2yrs and 3 yrs training > 10 and 30 days.
What does the amount of time spent training have to do with endurance? Ichigo spent a month constantly fighting Zangetsu in the dangai and was almost always either on his way to the next location or fighting during the majority of the Arrancar arc, without a solid break

Ichigo barely trained though lol same for luffy.

Naruto on the other hand.....

Even so I don't see what that has to do with this argument.

Luffy trained since he was a kid (His grandpa made him)

Ichigo and Naruto trained a culmulative 6 times throughout both their respective series

but this can be discussed another time

I know what it means but that's like conquers haki when they dominate the will, used against fodderz. aizen used it on orihime's friend and she was barely standing, everyone else past out.

has anyone read david and goliath? the situation is similar to that. and because you guys like to bring up aizen so much, plz tell me what he did beside overpower him? ichigo isn't rocking swordsmen ship on par with zoro or sasuke.

Ehh should changed to to when he was a kid.After the start of the series, he hasn't trained at all until the two year time skip (if my memory serves me right)

Back