• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you know how reflections work, my guy? Reflections aren't exclusive to moving from one mirror to another. Haku moves through a reflection. He only needs a single mirror. Or else there'd be no reason for him to waste Chakra and create a single mirror to shoot off from. Multiple mirrors are simply a way for him to spam the technique.
The data books explicitly states he moves at the speed of light between his mirrors.

Mirror 1 and mirror 2 are points of displacement.
Nothing about his reflection being speed of light

Do you know how reflections work, my guy? Reflections aren't exclusive to moving from one mirror to another. Haku moves through a reflection. He only needs a single mirror. Or else there'd be no reason for him to waste Chakra and create a single mirror to shoot off from. Multiple mirrors are simply a way for him to spam the technique.

The data books explicitly states he moves at the speed of light between his mirrors.

Mirror 1 and mirror 2 are points of displacement.
Nothing about his reflection being speed of light
They say that he can move at light-speed between mirrors, but that does not mean he's limited to only moving at LS between-mirrors. Same way that Isshiki is said to be able to send things that he shrinks to a different dimension, but later we see that he can also send things to said dimension via portals without the need to shrink them. Unless you can show me a statement directly saying Haku is limited to moving at LS between mirrors, you have no point. We've already seen Haku use the abillity with only 1 mirror.

First if you have that argument then you should have made a CRT for it.
Second this wiki agreed that it was between mirrors because otherwise it's an outlier, the information given was vague so that was what was agreed here.
Third The mirrors are pretty resistant thats why he would use them he is secure in them
I checked Haku's profile and I don't see a mention of Haku not being able to move at LS if he only uses 1 mirror. Can you show me where the wiki says this? If that's truly the case I'd make a CRT and debunk it.

Can you guys just debate on the current stats and feats of the characters? If you wanna debate the light-speed Naruto based on Haki moving through mirrors, do that in another thread plz. Speed is equalized for this match, so it doesn’t really matter anyway.

Not so sure for now, but I'm tending to vote Luffy since Naruto's attack are mostly blunt. I know he can cut when using KN, but his rasengans are not gonna hurt at all. Besides this, his chakra blasts in KN are not that difficulty to avoid even because Luffy already had analytical prediction and enhanced senses at that time. Like, on Naruto vs Pain, the only thing Pain did to avoid Naruto's KN blast was going underground. Plus if the fight takes too long Luffy has the upper hand since he can evolve better than Naruto during the fight. Oh and I think that if Luffy decides to grapple Naruto (using some BJJ), he will be dead done once there's a huge gap between them in Lifting Strength. Man, this matchup is truly fire gotta congrat you @CiscoTheSoto, well, for now I'm just gonna sit down here and wait for more votes so I can decide better.
Belated as hell and kind of a necro, but isn't the rasengan's entire thing being that the turbulent chakra inside of it give it an abrasive like effect? He uses it against Kabuto and the only reason he doesn't immediately get shredded open is because he says he had started healing before it even hit him.

Back